Madison's Meadows

Spokane, WA View map Visit website
$2,000 Typical Price

$2,000 Typical Price

Madison's Meadows is a wedding florist situated in Spokane, Washington. Led by Madison, this company strives to make aesthetically pleasing flowers out of crepe paper. Each arrangement is custom-made and will reflect your love story, personality, and style. With Madison's Meadows, the paper possibilities are truly endless.

Madison's Meadows understands that each couple is different, so they offer several floral designs from classic to country, glamorous to rustic, and tropical to vintage. You and your partner can select your desired theme and floral design through a pre-booked consultation. You will be offered samples, delivery, setup, venue visit, and more services before your special day. This florist creates the following types of arrangments:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Single flowers

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$110

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Team

Madison Ross
Madison Ross
Owner

Hello! My name is Madison. I have always loved to be creative, but when I started making paper flowers I knew I had found my true calling. I love studying natural flowers and being able to make it come to life with paper. With each flower I make I learn techniques that elevate my flowers to a truly realistic scale. Creating paper flowers for weddings has always been my dream and I am excited to challenge myself in learning more through this experience. Each wedding is special and one of a kind, just like flowers and I can't wait to match these two incredibly exciting passions of mine.

Spokane Spokane, WA, 99205
509-553-5713
Location of (Madison's Meadows)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding