615 University St, Walla Walla, WA 99362 Map · Phone number

About Amoré Floral Designs

The Walla Walla Valley has been my home since childhood. I couldn't have asked for a better place to grow up, or to raise my own family. After twenty years in the retail floral business, I launched Amoré Floral Designs. Being an event and wedding florist allows me the opportunity to provide personal attention to each client without the distractions of a retail shop. The art of floral design and the people I share them with are my passion. It was the love of the "art" of floral design that led me to pursue my AIFD accreditation (American Institute of Floral Designers). Membership in AIFD is selective. To be accepted, a candidate must meet rigid qualifications and demonstrate advanced professional ability during an intense accreditation evaluation program. It was with a great deal of pride that I was inducted in to AIFD in 1997. AFID Every day I'm amazed by the beauty of flowers. I would love the opportunity to share my years of experience and my flair for design to create something extraordinary just for you. Please feel free to contact me by phone or e-mail. 509.527.1020 | anne@amorefloral.com

bridalfairaddto096

Amoré Floral Designs 2
  • Linnea

Linnea · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing florals!

Our florals were perfect! I booked from out of state, and was only able to meet with Anne once (a year!) before our wedding. From that meeting, pinterest pics, and a few emails Anne created beautiful arrangements, bouquets, and photo booth backdrop. It was all perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Amoré Floral Designs 3
    Amoré Floral Designs 4

Amoré Floral Designs's reply:

Linnea, I so appreciate the nice words and 5 star review. But most of all I'm thrilled you were happy. Thanks for choosing Amore Floral Designs it was a pleasure being part of your wedding.
  • David

David · Married on 09/18/2011

I loved working with Ann. She helped give a creative flair to my wedding while maintaining beauty and subtlety. I LOVED my bouquet and my bridesmaids' king protea arrangements were incredible. A true artist.

Sent on 09/22/2011

Marissa · Married on 07/17/2010

Anne was so professional and personal at the same time. Although I know she had many weddings this past summer she always took time to return my emails and phone calls in a prompt and timely manner. The centerpieces were exquisite! She understood that we had a budget and made my vision fit with that...without totally changing what I wanted. I would recommend Anne to anyone looking for a florist for any type of event.

Sent on 09/26/2010

Amoré Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 151.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Ali Walker Photography
    Ali Walker Photography Wedding Photographers

Anne creates the most stunning floral arrangements. I always look forward to working with her because her work is truly eye-candy and a pleasure to photograph. Her flowers are always fresh, creative, and lush. Her style is natural, organic, and sometimes whimsical. Anne is incredibly professional and so easy to work with. I can't recommend her highly enough.

• 615 University St Walla Walla, 99362 See on map