67 Reviews for laurie marie photography

67 laurie marie photography Reviews

She captured moments of the wedding. That's what's important to me. She was able to capture the look be also the feeling and I will treasure these forever. There is nothing more great than to have these pictures as a memory of our special day. My husband isn't one to comment on pictures or take notice in smaller details but wth our pictures he sat and looked at them for hours with me laughing and talking about our day. He was very impressed and I will forever be greatful of the moments she captured!

Profile Picture Kasey, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simply amazing!! Laurie Marie and her team were so incredibly sweet and detail oriented. You will be SO happy if you use this talented and gracious photographer for your event!! Simply can't say enough. Every detail was considered, and we felt incredibly at ease as well. The photos are spectacular!

Profile Picture Milada, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't be happier with Laurie Marie and our wedding photos. I'm a graphic artist so I'm a little bit picky. Laurie Marie's work is technically beautiful and it tells a story, your story. Our wedding day flew by and it's so wonderful to have these moments captured so I can relive them whenever I want.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographer, very attentive to the needs of individual couples (she met ours 100%) and very good at finding the perfect way to tell our unique love story! Her photos are beautiful, full of light and color. She also did an amazing job adapting to the situation, particularly in working with my family (they don't speak English). 100% recommended, we plan on using her services again in the future when babies arrive and we will need family pictures!

Profile Picture Marianna, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are no words that could adequately describe how amazing Laurie is! I honestly want to get married again just so I can have her capture more images! Not only is Laurie professional, but she is confident and has a plan. Being a bride, the last thing you want to worry about are details of your photographs on the day of your wedding. Laurie is calming, easy going, and never made me feel uncertain of what the outcome would be. I am absolutely in love with my images, and am still tingling from head to toe in sheer wedded bliss!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laurie Marie is such a wonderful person, and she is a phenomenal photographer!! We girlfriend found Laurie Marie by searching the internet for photographers in the Green Bay area. One look at her website, and I HAD to get in touch with her! I loved her photos - the way she captured the emotion, the way she used light, the way that they just made me smile.
From our first email correspondence, I knew I wanted to work with Laurie Marie - she just seemed a great fit for us. We went to Appleton to meet Laurie, and my husband said the same thing. We just knew she was a great fit.

The following January, we headed to Door County for our engagement photos. We brought our German Shepherd along - and he and Laurie got along great. The photos turned out wonderfully, and we had the perfect one for our Save the Date.

In addition to Engagement photos and Wedding photos, I knew that Laurie Marie did Boudoir photos, and I decided that would be the perfect wedding gift for my husband. I spoke to Laurie and she came to my house one day in August. She hooked me up with Sarah Miller for my hair and make-up (Sarah also did my hair for our engagement shoot), and then it was just Laurie and me. She made me feel so at ease and the shoot was so much fun. The photos turned out better than I could have imagined, and my husband really loved the book we put together.

Finally, the wedding day - WOW! Seriously, WOW! Every.single.detail was captured from the flowers to the centerpieces, to the cheese tray and card box, to the cupcakes and various decorations. The wedding ceremony, the cocktail hour, the dinner, the speeches, the reception, everything. I do not know how it is possible, but we received 1,170 photos, and there is NOT A BAD PHOTO in the bunch! It takes serious talent to make that happen.

We look forward to working with Laurie Marie for future life experiences!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/11/14, 15 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hiring Laurie was the best decision we made in our wedding. Her services and talent were above and beyond what we expected. She photographed two engagement sessions, a boudior session and our wedding for us. She is fun, relaxed, professional and extremely talented. The quality of the photos is remarkable and her style of photography is unique and real (you can see the emotion in the photos). Throughout the entire process, it felt like we were Laurie's only clients. She recommended other vendors, styled us for all of our sessions and even made a special trip to North Carolina to take engagement photos at our house. For our wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything, she captured every detail and so much more. Laurie will be our photographer and friend for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was extremely important to my husband and I to have beautiful, high quality photos of our wedding day to look back on for the rest of our lives. Laurie Marie was the person that helped us accomplish this and exceeded our expectations in every regard. Her unique and cutting-edge approach to photography and keen artistic eye sets her apart from the rest. Just as noteworthy is her fun and loving personality, true passion for her work, and willingness to accommodate all of our needs. We sincerely couldn't have chosen anyone better. With all of this and more, we pass on Laurie Marie's name with highest recommendation!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laurie was fantastic to work with people! I was apprehensive at first because her packages were more than we wanted to spend but I emailed her anyways and we instantly connected and she discussed with me what her packages had to offer and I quickly realized she was worth every penny! Our engagement pictures were amazing and we got a sneak peak of our wedding photos the Monday after our wedding! Her pictures captured every detail and her ideas and the way she portrayed us as a couple was spot on! Make room in your budget and hire her...we cut corners in other areas to afford her and she still made our wedding look like a million bucks! She also loves to have fun while working with you and makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera...my husband and I always felt we looked awkward in pictures but with Laurie we looked awesome and photogenic!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laurie marie was easily one of the best wedding planning decisions that we made. Looking through her work, we knew she was incredibly talented. After just meeting with her, we also quickly realized that she was fun, personable, and super sweet.

We had two engagement sessions with Laurie, I did a boudoir with her, and she photographed our wedding day. For each event, she was incredibly professional, our pictures were beautiful, and we had a ton of fun. She also made great recommendations for hair & makeup and other vendors and was willing to listen and provide advice for some of our other wedding planning decisions.

When initially deciding between Laurie marie and another photographer, it was hard not to consider prices. Laurie marie's prices are a bit higher than many other area photographers, but after working with her and seeing her work, we certainly understand why. Knowing that our day would go by so fast and the pictures would be our keepsakes, we decided it was worth the money. Soon after the wedding, my grandmother passed away. When hiring Laurie marie, we knew the pictures she took would be priceless for remembering our day, but I also quickly learned that they are keepsakes for remembering all of the important people in our lives too.

Moving forward, we are so lucky to know such a talented photographer and awesome person. Someday when we start a family, we know who we will be going to for pictures!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I researched and interviewed a lot of photographers and she was by far the best. The first time I talked to her I knew she was the one, we got along great (we practically talked on the phone for over an hour). She also was the first person to respond to all my emails I sent out requesting info. And has responded to all my emails and questions very quickly there after. For the engagement pictures she was very flexible with when to do them (since we were coming from out of town over the holidays). She had lots of excellent suggestions/ideas and also had people she worked with to do hair and makeup...one which I hired to do mine and the pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. As for the wedding she was very on top of everything and had a little worksheet for me to fill out to make sure she didn't miss a shot that I wanted. She also called me a few days before just to go over the last details. On the day of the wedding she showed up early and I was freaking out about time (because our hair/makeup went longer than it was suppose to), but she was quick to take the pictures I wanted and off to the church. Then we had a problem with one of the places I wanted our pictures taken at (there was another wedding there), but Laurie was quick to improvise and picked someplace different that was just as great. Laurie Marie is a wonderful person and goes above and beyond. My pictures turned out beautifully and I thought they looked just as good as some in magazines. She really does have an artistic talent...much of what attracted me to her pictures in the first place. She overall does an excellent job and I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laurie Marie is absolutely AMAZING! We did our engagement and wedding pictures with her. From the get-go, I knew she was the one we wanted for our pictures and nobody else. She's got this positive energy about her that just makes you wanna smile. My hubby doesn't like taking pictures, but Laurie Marie made him feel very comfortable and we were able to get lots of good pics in! She's very creative in her shots, and the pictures turned out beautiful. She even made time for me to squeeze in a boudoir session to surprise my hubby-to-be then and tease him a little the day before the wedding. We are very happy with going with Laurie Marie, and am even more happy to have met and made such a wonderful friend! We are looking forward to doing maternity pictures with her down the road! :D

Profile Picture Angela, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Laurie Marie and what a pleasure and a privilege it was to work with her during our engagement and our wedding day! I don't even know where to start...

Laurie Marie was sooo professional, timely, and fun to work with. My fiance and I learned early on we could just trust her to take us on a "date" for a photo shoot and it each one turned out so much better than we could have every imagined. She put together a Pinterest inspiration board for us before each shoot, which really gave us direction about what to wear, etc. None of our pictures looked "posed" or cheesy...she had a way of saying the right thing at the right time so our smiles and laughter were always genuine. Our engagement shoots were, by far, the funnest thing we did leading up to our big day!

As for the wedding day itself, I was grateful to have gotten to know Laurie Marie prior to big day because I felt like I had a friend by my side the entire time...we spent most of the day together and she was absolutely wonderful. By the time the wedding day came, we had worked together so closely that I never once worried that the photos would turn out. My fiance and I had a substantial bridal party and extended family, and Laurie Marie was on the ball the entire time making sure we stuck with the timeline, got all of the photos that were important to us, plus many more I would have never thought of. She also did a great job of gently prodding family to the right place (and into and out of photos) at the right time.

My hubby and I have gotten so many complements on our photos. We will be coming back for family photos for years and years to come. Laurie Marie was worth every penny. She has a kind heart, wonderful spirit, and is absolutely gifted at what she does. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer :) I am so in love with our engagement and wedding pictures and have gotten nothing but compliments on all the photos. She captured every little detail of my wedding and even though the big day is over I can look at our photos and relive the entire day :) Laurie Marie was so flexible and had such great ideas for our three engagement sessions (loved the idea of multiple sessions to capture the different seasons). If I were to do our wedding all over again there is no doubt I would choose Laurie Marie to help capture our special day!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing a photographer was a little scary especially because of some of the horror stories we had heard. We had an amazing experience with Laurie Marie and couldn't be more pleased with our decision. Laurie Marie provided us exactly what we wanted from a wedding photographer and then some. She gives great value because she is super amazing at what she does! We were thrilled with our wedding photos - she couldn't have done a more beautiful job and the extra touches and support she gives her couples lets you know how much she cares about you. She is professional and sweet--the perfect mix :) Thank you LM for the PERFECT wedding photos!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am not one who typically writes reviews, however, I could not hold back this time! I could not be happier with how Laurie was able to capture each moment of our wedding day. To be able to collect so many feelings (love, excitement, adoration, etc.) through a camera lens is truly remarkable and Laurie did it with skill and precision. I will always refer her to any newly engaged couple looking for the best photographer in the world!
When we look back on our day, we have every minute of it detailed by photos and that is the greatest gift a bride could have - we are truly grateful! Thank you!

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laurie was awesome to work with! She is so fun and creative and really made everyone in our wedding group (and our families) feel comfortable smiling for the camera! We now have such great images to help us remember what was already a fabulous day!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laurie made us, and everyone in our wedding party, so comfortable during our photo sessions! She really seemed to have an instinct for what we wanted, and didn't try to push her vision or opinion onto us.

Profile Picture User3593013, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can not rave enough over Lauire Marie! Between her personality and ability to work with individuals as well as organizing large groups (whole wedding party & family) was flawless. Her skill and knowledge for photography is impeccable. Looking over our prints we are so grateful for all the memories captured by Lauire Marie photography. They will last a lifetime, simply priceless.

Profile Picture Josh and Brianna, 8/23/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

She is incredible. Her images and vision really make memories last. Laurie is so nice and easy going. My husband wasn't thrilled with the engagement session, but once we all met, he really seemed to get into it way more that I expected. She had great ideas and her product really reflect emotion. I highly recommend her if you want well above par photos to last a lifetime. I'm so glad I made the right decision.

Profile Picture Lesley, 8/17/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

From start to finish, Laurie was amazing. I took a big risk making photography 1/4 of our budget, but I had faith in her. I would GLADLY pay ten times what I did for the memories she gave us. She has the best personality, and puts you at ease and allows you to be yourself. She has the most amazing way of catching the perfect moment, not just the standard poses. She is professional, prompt, and organized- which was great for me because I am none of those things. My husband and I both are uncomfortable getting our photos taken, and though her magic she made us SOMEHOW look like movie stars. My family and friends were all captured just the way I wanted- EVERYONE is so jealous at what she did for us. I can't wait to book her again for our next "life happening". Love you, Laurie!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laurie Marie is an absolute dream to work with! Like every bride, I was trying to find the best deal possible but after speaking with Laurie, I just couldn't imagine going with anyone else. I was slightly nervous about spending so much on photography but I have to say that with Laurie Marie, I would do it again in a heartbeat! She is quick to answer every single e-mail and phone call, always with a smile! She truly wants to get to know every couple she works with - we spent an entire day with her for our engagement session and enjoyed every minute of it! Her creativity is unmatched and she has the ability to find beauty in almost any setting. The turnaround time is insanely fast, with quality that cannot be beat! We have received so many compliments on both our engagement pictures and wedding photographs. She is truly an artist; if you are looking for someone who goes beyond the traditional poses and settings, then look no further than Laurie Marie! She captured the most natural, beautiful moments between my husband and I (smiles, laughs, tears, and all!). We are so proud and lucky to have had the opportunity to work with her! Don't pass this talented photographer up! :) P.S. She is fantastic when it comes to working with large bridal parties and young children!

Profile Picture User2764957, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laurie Marie just photographed our wedding in Milwaukee, WI. My wife and I both live overseas in Russia, so it was especially important for us that we select someone who really knows what they are doing, who is flexible and most of all, someone who takes great pictures! We found all of that in Laurie Marie. Further, we were looking for someone who brings that special added touch into the pictures, i.e. not your standard shoot and pose, but really someone who knows how to get the best out of you. Again, that's Laurie Marie. From beginning to end, perfect! We highly recommend doing the engagement session with her as well, as it gives you a great idea of how she works and what you can expect for your wedding. Further, we got our pictures super quick and in amazing quality as well. All of our friends were jealous when they saw our pictures (which was not our intention, but made us smile, as we already knew how great she was)! So, if you are looking for a photographer who is creative, has a wonderful personality and is basically perfect in every way - CHOOSE LAURIE MARIE! You will NOT regret it! She rocks!

Profile Picture User3424744, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love Laurie with Laurie Marie Photography! She is creative, brilliant and funny! She could not have done a better job capturing the photos for our engagement session and wedding day. We were so comfortable with her and it shows in our images! We look like ourselves having a good time with each other, not stiff or posed. Laurie is a true professional! She has the eye to really capture the mood of your special day - just as she did for ours! I would recommend her to anyone! You will not be disappointed in the results!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 6/30/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

One of the best wedding decisions we made (besides saying I do) was choosing Laurie Marie Photography to capture our big day. Her creativity, confidence, patience and ability to make everyone feel comfortable made the day go smoothly, and also gave us memories we can treasure for the rest of our lives. She captured so many natural, heartfelt moments that brought tears to our eyes. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Her assistant the day of was also very professional, fun and talented!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/15/13, 1 Review