Madison, WI Map · Phone number

About Evan David Photography

Hello guest! I’m Evan David Taber!

I love taking pictures. I don’t just enjoy it, or find it an amusing pastime. I truly love it! What is going to separate me from most of the other photographers you may consider is my passion and drive. My #1 goal is that at the end of our experience together you are 100% satisfied. That being said, I would love it if you would contact me with any questions or if you would like to book a session!

I offer professional quality prints, standouts, canvases, albums and more. Contact me to find out more about these options!

A couple converstation starters:

I love The Office. & Friends. I literally could sit down and waste a day on Netflix. If I’m editing your session, there’s a pretty big change The Office is on in the background.

animals are so important! I have two wonderful dogs, a French bulldog and an English bulldog, as well as a cute little turtle named Dominic. (PS: if you want to bring a dog along to your session, I’m all for it, as long as petting and doggie snuggles are allowed).

while enjoy might not be the best word to describe it (only kidding, mostly), I do a bit of running. I participate in both Cross Country and Track during the school year, and they are easily probably maybe the best sports ever.

I’m a coffee and pizza fanatic. If you want to meet at a coffee shop for your session and close things out at a pizza joint, the first slice is on me.

music is also a pretty big part of my life. I go to a good amount of shows a year and also collect & spin vinyl. (yup, makin’ my way to hipster with glasses).

if there’s anything else you wanna know about me, let’s chat! i’d love to meet somewhere and talk about how great of a fit I would be as your photographer

evan david photo 0850
b72953e9d6d45df4 1431616942287 evan david photo 0850
evan david photo 0184
evan david photo 0850
b72953e9d6d45df4 1431616942287 evan david photo 0850

1 Reviews for Evan David Photography

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2014

Evan David photography did pictures for our winter engagement shoot and summer wedding. They were all beautiful and turned out amazing! There were so many pictures of my wedding to choose from, including pictures of little details that I would never have thought of. There were pictures from almost every angle during the ceremony and we never even noticed him moving around. Editing was done quick and he was great to work with. My husband and I are glad we chose Evan David photography!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Evan David Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,050.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,050.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Madison See on map