Lauren Rachel Reviews

7 | Portland, ME

7 Reviews for Lauren Rachel

Victoria · Married on 09/04/2016

Lauren was an absolute joy to work with. She went above and beyond every step of the way, actually visiting my venue so she could get a feel for the vibe of the wedding, going through multiple rounds of edits, and staying flexible enough to accommodate my vacation schedule and still deliver on time. She has so many innovative ideas and brought so much creativity to the wedding. We loved her print pieces so much we incorporated elements of her design through out the wedding which really tied the even together and made it feel cohesive. I would recommend her without hesitation to any bride.

Sent on 09/30/2016

HariNarayan · Married on 09/26/2015

Lauren was the best vendor I have worked with for my wedding, hands down. Where to begin... First, she was absolutely excellent at communication. Lauren kept track of dates, reminded me when decision times crept up, kept me updated with her progress, and always checked in when she hadn't heard from me. Lauren is also extremely well organized. She picked out envelopes and finishing touches to make everything perfect- I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. Finally, and most importantly, Lauren designed gorgeous invitations, itineraries, maps, and thank you cards for us. The end product was simply stunning. The process was creative and fun- we had a lot of brainstorming sessions and dialogue throughout the process, and in the end she created something so much more than we were ever expecting. Lauren is absolutely amazing at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Lauren designed invitations for my bachelorette party weekend in Cape Cod, and invitations to my wedding, bridal shower, welcome bag details, escort cards.

She did a great job and it was a truly personalized experience.

She listened to what I was interested in and the result was exactly what I was looking for.

Really recommend her for your whole suite of wedding paper products, not just the invites, but she can create all the little details that makes your wedding stand out. I love welcome bags with information on local activities. Personalized labels for water/wine, wedding favors... She can do whatever and the whole experience was easy.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Lauren took all the stress out of choosing/designing the invitations to our wedding.
    My wife charged me with ordering/sending the invitations and programs for our wedding.
    Of course she wanted them custom. I wasn't sure where to begin, but Lauren asked me some questions to figure out our style and she went from there. She really nailed exactly what we wanted. They were really modern, and stylish.
    She's great to work with, easy to get a hold of and turn around was quick.
    I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Becky · Married on 08/03/2013

Lauren designed all of the print materials for our wedding — save the dates, invitations, map, response cards, and even a list of recommendations for guests (restaurants and the like) with an accompanying map. Every piece she created was perfectly us — they reflected our personalities and the vibe we wanted our wedding to have (funky and playful but sophisticated). Lauren carried the theme throughout the suite of materials, and they looked amazing. All of our guests raved about the invitation and save the date — engaged couples took some ideas. Throughout the entire process, Lauren asked us very thoughtful questions to make sure the materials reflected us and the wedding we wanted. She was professional, easy to work with, and delivered on time and on budget. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Kate · Married on 07/28/2012

Lauren was great to work with, and we got so many compliments on our save the dates, programs and invitations! She was super easy to communicate with, and we ended up with just what we were looking for! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Alayna · Married on 09/17/2011

Lauren worked with me to create all of the print designs for my wedding - save the dates, invitations, maps, wine bottle labels, table numbers, and programs. She asked thoughtful questions and took the time to find out my style and to incorporate it with my wedding theme of apples. I loved how the design elements were maintained through each piece that she designed, it added a professional touch to the wedding and I am proud to still have some of those pieces displayed in my house! Not only did Lauren provide excellent designs, but she also walked me through the different types of envelopes and paper while helping me find a printer. If you want beautiful, personalized print materials for your wedding Lauren is the one to go to!

Sent on 06/02/2015