Zula Bell: Custom Invitations & Letterpress

Portland, ME View map

Set the stage for your big day with stationery that will be as unforgettable as the wedding itself. Whether you are looking for classic wedding invitations or something creative and out-of-the-box, Zula Bell can do it all.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Joshua
    Joshua Married on 09/30/2017
    Jess was incredible to work with. My fiancé and I ordered our invitations with her, and they turned out perfectly! Jess was easy to get in contact with and was fantastic at taking my ideas and turning them into a reality!
    Kathryn Married on 09/23/2017
    Our experience with Jess at Zula Bell was amazing. From the first point of contact, to the day we picked up our seating chart, everything was so seamless. Jess truly goes above and beyond for her customers. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Jess was very professional, punctual and such a pleasure to work with. She guided us through the whole process and helped with everything from wording, to etiquette, to when to mail things to our guests. She answered all of our questions and made the whole experience of creating invitations so much fun. As she said in our first meeting, each person has their own unique style and that truly shows in your wedding invitations. Jess helped us create fun save the date magnets, beautiful apple orchard themed invitations and even made our table numbers and seating chart! I cannot say enough great things about our experience with Jess at Zula Bell, she is wonderful!

• Jenna
    Jenna Married on 10/22/2016
    Jess was extremely quick and responsive to my messages. She made a great custom designed seating chart at the last minute, featuring a a design based on our dog. It looks perfect and was well worth the money, not to mention it saved me the headache of having to DIY one more thing. I'm really thrilled with the decision I made to use her service!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Portland, ME, 04103
2078384337
Location of (Zula Bell: Custom Invitations & Letterpress)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding