Lasting Footprints, LLC Reviews

83 | Mattituck, NY

83 Reviews for Lasting Footprints, LLC

Meredith · Married on 03/24/2012

Rev. Sarah was so great to work with! My fiance and I wanted a small intimate ceremony for just the two of us, since our "real" wedding had gotten a little out of hand. Rev. Sarah put together a beautiful ceremony for us and incorporated a few things that we personally wanted. I couldn't have asked for a more special and intimate ceremony and I'm glad that Rev. Sarah could help us and share this special day with us.

Sent on 04/05/2012

Andrea · Married on 10/15/2011

Rev. Sarah was a delight to work with and was quite the trooper when it came time to perform the ceremony in gale force winds at the beach. She's very professional, extremely friendly, accommodating, and offers great ideas to suit individual needs. Anyone who chooses Rev. Sarah to officiate their wedding is making an excellent choice. I added photography as another service because she was thoughtful enough to take lovely photos of my partner and I, our friends and family, as well as gorgeous views of the beach. Rev. Sarah provided awesome service that I never would have thought this was her first time officiating a same-sex marriage. Her open-mindedness, compassion, and mutual respect will not be forgotten. My partner and I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Conor · Married on 10/09/2011

One thing to describe Rev. Sarah is that she listened to us. Our ceremony had a unique circumstance which was a little tough to work around, however, Rev. Sarah was able to work with us. The ceremony was scripted perfectly, with any change or comment we had was duly noted and revised until perfect. Very easy to work with and a great public speaker. Couldn't have asked for someone better to officiate our special day.

Sent on 10/31/2011
  • F

Fox · Married on 10/01/2011

Very professional and friendly. We were married in Central Park on a Saturday afternoon. Rev Sarah was very good and made the ceremony flow perfectly. The pre planning was easy and Rev Sarah really helped out a lot in preparing for the ceremony. Was overall the perfect experience.

Sent on 10/07/2011

Beth · Married on 08/13/2011

Rev. Sarah was an absolute joy to work with. She was accommodating, reliable, flexible, and everyone at our wedding ceremony raved about her performance and presence. As a special request, she even conducted half the ceremony in French! She drafted a version of the ceremony for us with ample time for revision, and collaborated with us on making it just right. In order to help us prepare for the ceremony, she prepared a packet of information (complete with examples of vows), and sent us reminders about important deadlines.
    We wholeheartedly recommend Rev. Sarah as officiant; she is simply fabulous.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2011

Our wedding was so special because of Reverend Sarah Margaret. Rev. Sarah managed to customize a beautiful ceremony that pertained to Brian and I and not just a general service that could have pertained to anyone. Sarah spent many hours preparing our service and asked for our input all along the way. She kept in contact with us on a regular basis and let us know what we needed to do every step of the way. She was very organized and professional but yet it also felt like a friend was performing the ceremony because she really "got" who Brian and I were. I promise you will not be disappointed if you chose Rev. Sarah to marry you. I recommend her 200%. Thank you so much Sarah for making our ceremony so special.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Rev Sarah was wonderful to work with. She is open minded and allowed us to customize our ceremony. Thanks Bob and pete

Sent on 07/12/2012

Gloria · Married on 09/07/2013

Reverend Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She was kind, caring, thoughtful and responsible throughout the planning phase and it really meant a lot to us. She helped to keep us on schedule with her professionalism and simultaneously crafted a memorable ceremony which incorporated personal touches and meaningful passages and quotes. We would enthusiastically recommend Reverend Sarah without hesitation. - Gloria & Sean

Sent on 10/14/2013