423 Stevens Lane Barton VT, Barton, VT 05822 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $75

About Marry Me In Vermont

As your wedding officiant, I work in partnership with you to craft a personalized ceremony that reflects who you are as a couple and what marriage means to you.

We begin with a conversation in which you get to know me and my style and I learn more about you as a couple. In that conversation, we'll also talk about the structure of the ceremony and the other ways I will support you as your wedding officiant.

If you decide you want to work with me, I will then create a personalized proposal for you with lots of ideas and options for your ceremony. We then stay in conversation to put together the ceremony that really suits you.

Leading up to your wedding, I remain on-call (by phone and e-mail) to help finalize details. If you choose, I will also facilitate the wedding rehearsal helping to gently and efficiently guide your friends and family through a practice run of the big day.

On your wedding day, I am not only present to lead the wedding ceremony, I help calm nerves and look for the small details that may have gone overlooked. I help you and your family and friends feel relaxed and ready to be present to the wedding ceremony and celebration.

In addition to officiating your ceremony, my duties as a Justice of the Peace includes:

• ensuring that you have a valid VT marriage license,

• registering the signed license at the Town or City Clerk’s Office.

wedding wire 51 1015928 1558877756