12 Hilltop Terrace, Rutland, VT 05701 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy

As a Reverend, one of my great joys in life is to bring couples together in matrimony. Weddings are a joyous ceremony of love and partnership for all in attendance to enjoy.

I always feel delighted and fortunate to be a participant in a ceremony filled with love and happiness! My goal as a wedding officiant is to create a ceremony that highlights each couple uniquely, while emphasizing love, friendship, respect, togetherness and longevity.

Please contact me by email at reverendlovejoyvt@yahoo.com or by phone at 508-331-6335. I look forward to speaking with you!

Follow Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy on

charlotte and steve5
lyn and kelly6 2
114155818393197561171541322933433113525105o
Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy
I was delighted to perform a ceremony for Amanda and Patrick at the Skinner Barn in Vermont in May...
back meadow

Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy 3
Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy 4
Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy 5

Colleen · Married on 04/29/2017

Larry officiated our wedding recently at the Mountain Top Inn and Resort. He was so unbelievable! I could not have imagined a greater officiant than him on our big day. He made not only me and husband feel comfortable and relaxed but all the attendants. He was so cool and fun and also very professional and articulate. It was exactly what we wanted in our ceremony. I would recommend him to anyone for their big day!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2017

Larry Lovejoy was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in an officiant. After our first phone call, it was an easy decision selecting Larry to officiate our winter wedding in Vermont. Larry was easy to work with, accommodating and personable throughout the entire process. I anticipated that I would want to make a number of changes to Larry’s prepared script to get it just right; however, when he shared the script with us, we found it to be perfect as is! (He was however; open to us making any edits if we wanted) During the ceremony, Larry added just the right amount of personal touches and kept the audience engaged, creating the perfect balance of lightheartedness and seriousness. After our ceremony, multiple guests came up to me and mentioned how much they enjoyed Larry during the ceremony! We would strongly recommend Larry to anyone getting married!

Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy 6
    Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy 7
    Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy 8
    Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy 9
    Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy 10
    Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy 11
    Sent on 10/11/2017

Amy · Married on 09/04/2016

Reverend Lovejoy is extraordinarily affable, charismatic and most of all easy to work with! We felt an immediate connection with him. He was extremely considerate and tailored a personal ceremony to us and our beloved's. He ensured that our ceremony flowed seamlessly and without effort. Many of our guests commented that it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony they had participated in. We could not have imagined working with anyone else on the most personal moment of the day!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Award

Weddings by Reverend Lovejoy FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 375.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    VT

• Rockingham Hill Farm
    Rockingham Hill Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Reverend Lovejoy is the perfect addition to your wedding day. We loved having him officiate a wedding at Rockingham Hill Farm. He keeps the mood light and joyous. We highly recommend our brides reach out when looking for a professional with just the right amount of fun, love and humor for their special day!

• Barrie Fisher Photo
    Barrie Fisher Photo Wedding Photographers

Reverend Lovejoy is wonderful, and he always makes everyone fell so comfortable.

• Out of the Ordinary Photography
    Out of the Ordinary Photography Wedding Photographers

Reverend Lovejoy is literally a joy to work with and a wonderful person to know. He is so genuine and professional. He added laughter, love and a unique touch to the ceremony that I haven't seen from anyone else. I highly recommend him for a wedding and I hope to work with him in the future.

• 12 Hilltop Terrace Rutland, 05701 See on map