607 Crossett Hill, Waterbury, VT 05676 Map · Phone number

About Greg Trulson - Officiant

As a Justice of the Peace I work closely with each couple to create a truly personal and memorable ceremony. You will receive samples of ceremonies that I have written to help you start thinking about what should be included in a ceremony. I'll make sure you have the opportunity to provide any input you wish so when your ceremony has been created, the final result will be your personal ceremony. With your input we will develop all the elements from opening introductions to exchange of rings and vows, from poetry readings to expressions of blessings. We will leave out words you do not wish to have said and we will add any words or traditions you wish to include. Since 2001, I have had the privilege of officiating hundreds of ceremonies throughout Vermont. I would be honored to serve as your officiant.

7ea23de888ba9ff0 Screen Shot 2018 01 23 at 2 30 07 PM
First military wedding in the U.S. after Don't Ask Don't Tell (DADT)
Not a dry eye in the house.
Not a dry eye in the house.
We're married!
We're married!
1eeb044879134703 1516380773 73b5251c3979fcc9 1516380770317 4 Image 4
7ea23de888ba9ff0 Screen Shot 2018 01 23 at 2 30 07 PM

4 Reviews for Greg Trulson - Officiant

Kelly Garvin · Married on 10/04/2018

Charismatic Officiant

He was amazing from beginning to end. He always responded to my emails quickly, was friendly, and he was so charismatic during the ceremony, which I was really hoping for. I have been to so many weddings where thr officiant was dull and boring. Greg is anything but that!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Heidi · Married on 09/15/2018

Greg did an amazing job! We had a small wedding in Vermont but live in Maine so most of our correspondence was through email. He always responded quickly and was there to help with questions! His personality is amazing and cheerful! Full of energy and genuinely happy! He went above and beyond! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Lauren McKinney · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely wonderful

We heard so many wonderful things about Greg before we met him, yet somehow, he was able to exceed his own reputation. He stayed in contact with us as we went through the planning process, helped us shape our ceremony to be the experience that would mean the most to us and we really cannot thank him enough!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Greg Trulson - Officiant FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? VT