18 Reviews for Lakeside Terrace

Hors d'Oeuvres (1)
Server(s) (1)
Tastings (1)
16 Lakeside Terrace Reviews

I have so many good things to say about Lakeside Terrace and the entire staff. We picked Lakeside Terrace because we were looking for an affordable venue that had everything included - and that was Lakeside Terrace, but the main reason was because of Carolyn Lasser. Carolyn is the catering sales manager but she really did so much more from us. From the first day we met up until the day of our wedding Carolyn truly made sure that it was the best day possible. She went above and beyond in every moment. A special thank you to the entire Lakeside Terrace staff including Valerie. I could not have imagined having our wedding at another venue.

Profile Picture Alena, 10/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Chairs, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Parking

Carolyn and her staff went above and beyond to make our day even more special than we expected. Carolyn, from the first time that we met made me feel so at ease and comfortable. She made the whole wedding planning process less stressful. She was so amzing!! She even helped reccomend our amazing DJ and Decorator. The food was outstanding as well and my guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue was, how good the food was and how much fun they had on the dance floor and with the photo booth. Thank you Carolyn and staff for making our wedding an Amazing and Unforgettable day :)

Profile Picture Natasha, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs

I needed to plan a wedding reception brunch within a few months. My boss was married at Lakeside Terrace and highly recommended it. As soon as I saw the venue and met the extremely personable Carolyn, I knew this was the place! She truly cares and makes you feel so special. Carolyn and her staff make everything easy. The catering and staff are built into the venue so all you need to do is hire a DJ and get decor etc. But even for that Carolyn has a list of fabulous vendors. The location is beautiful and has a peaceful vibe. It is a canvas to make your special event the way you want. The price is very reasonable and you can't beat the service. There is no need to stress for your special day. Go to a personable quality location like Lakeside. At Lakeside you can truly enjoy your wedding day at the lake with your beloved and friends and family because you are in the best hands!

Profile Picture Christie, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Indoor

Carolyn and the entire Lakeside Terrace team was absolutely, beyond words, amazing! We got married December 10th, 2017, and whatever wedding exceptions I had, they were exceeded. We truly could not have been happier! Everything ran fluidly and the overall energy of the entire day was just perfect, even down to the weather. Carolyn and Valerie were there for us no matter the time of day. They were always patient, attentive, and kind, answering whatever questions we had, even when we asked the same ones over and over again. I never understood how much planning and effort went into a wedding, but with Carolyn and the Lakeside Terrace team on my side, they made the entire experience it a breeze. We also had our wedding after the venue was newly renovated and it was breathtakingly beautiful. Food/drinks/service was 5 stars, all of our guests said they had such a fun time! If you are getting married, definitely go check out this place... you will not be disappointed! If you have any questions, feel free to message me!
LOVE YOU CAROLYN & THE ENTIRE LAKESIDE CREW! Thank you again beyond words

Profile Picture Cortney, 12/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor

Great venue! Carolyn & staff were amazing to say the least. Highly recommend Lakeside Terrace!!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We can't say enough good things about Lakeside Terrace and how wonderful our wedding was because of the amazing people, like Carolyn and Valerie, that work there. Carolyn was especially instrumental in making sure our wedding was a success, working with us on everything big and small. The location was fantastic, the food was great, and planning became really simple because of the assistance provided by the team - this was a dream wedding! We had more than one of our guests tell us that our wedding was "the best wedding" they had even been to (and they've been to a lot of weddings!). Thanks to Lakeside for making our special day so easy and so memorable!

Profile Picture Brandy, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day went perfectly thanks to the attention to detail Valerie & Carolyn demonstrated. The communication was wonderful and very crucial considering I planned my entire wedding while living in Canada. The first time I saw the venue was the weekend of the wedding. These two women and the other staff members blew me away. They did a great job of reassuring me that everything would go well and they made the vision I had for the day a reality. The catering staff was over the top helpful and all very sweet. Although they were always available throughout the event I never felt like they were in the way of the celebration. I could go on and on about how wonderful this venue and the staff are! To all brides to be - if you are looking to blow your guest away, this is the place to do it. Our guests were commenting on how wonderful the place was and how amazing the service was. They were convinced that we spent a fortune!! The patio is beautiful and a great way to utilize the lake view. Beautiful on site photo shoot locations. Overall a wonderful place. So happy we chose Lakeside!!!

Profile Picture S, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They had a package which included ceremony, champagne, cake and dinner. It was very helpful for a couple as busy as we are. Plus the hotel is in walking distance.

Profile Picture Yvette, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do I begin... Carolyn Lasser the director of Lakeside Terrace was absolutely awesome!!!! She is the sweetest woman ever and really went above and beyond to help create the wedding of my dreams! The food was amazing I can't tell you how many of my guests raved about the appetizers and entrees. The venue is gorgeous with lots of picture opportunities! I would recommend Lakeside to anyone who asks. Lakeside is a beautiful location with the Hilton suites directly across the lake which was so convenient for all my out of town guests. Lakeside Terrace & Carolyn made my wedding dreams come true!!! I could not be more pleased with everything!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lakeside Terrace is a wonderful place to have a wedding ceremony and reception. Carolyn was amazing and extremely accommodating. The food and service was great. My guests could not stop talking about how good the food was. Thank you Carolyn for making our wedding a memorable and perfect one!

Profile Picture Kristina, 3/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was beautiful, everything I could have dreamed for and more.The ceremony outside facing the lake with the fountain in the background was amazing. Caroline is fabulous. Caroline is a wonderful event planner. She went above what we expected. She added alot of extra little touches. My guests are still calling and saying how beautiful and perfect everything was. The food is prepared to your request including gluten free if needed.

Profile Picture Marion, 10/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I started my wedding planning in September for my March 2013 wedding and looked at many places, from Miami to Boca Raton. I met with several venues but when I met Carolyn Lasser at Lakeside Terrace I knew that THIS was where I wanted to get married. Carolyn has a genuine kindness to her, she is engaging and instantly made me feel comfortable in the midst of the madness. She has many years in the wedding industry and was kind enough to spend lots of time with me sharing stories of weddings past & made me feel right at home. She eased my mind along the way and always available. She's very calming, reminds me of a yoga instructor...Definitely what I needed! :)

I like the LT is tucked away in Boca Raton, located right off the Turnpike and right next door to the Hilton, that alone made it a breeze for my out of town guests that were either driving in or flying in.
Lakeside Terrace is special in so many ways. The Lake & fountain beside it made for a romantic backdrop. I had endless options for photo opportunities. We had both our ceremony and reception there- ceremony was on the patio (which was nice and air conditioned!) the reception was inside.
One of my favorite things about LT is the GORGEOUS Chandelier inside, it's grand and I could completely picture my first dance underneath it- that excited me. I had a about 90 guests and we had plenty of space, as I believe LT can hold about 200-250. We had the entire place to ourselves and I loved that over getting married in a banquet hall when 5 other weddings are going on at the same time (NO THANK YOU!)
Next- the food. Absolutely DELICIOUS!!! We chose the sit down option instead of buffet and were Beyond pleased with the white glove service. I'm being 100% honest when I tell you that just about EVERY SINGLE guest commented on how scrumptious everything was. Every last detail went off without a hitch (Thanks to Carolyn, the Zen master) & Overall it was an Absolutely Wonderful Experience

Profile Picture Bianca, 3/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is amazing! Had my wedding here and everything was beautiful and more than we imagined . The moment we stepped foot in the door , we knew we found the place . I was planning from Boston so I was a bit concerned at first but James and Carolyn made it all easy and were there to make sure everything was exactly how i wanted it . The night went smooth . The food was delicious . The place was beautiful. My guest loved it .The location , scenery and the cake !!! mmm !! The cake was just another level of delicious !mmm perfect Thank you so much ~ it was amazing and all in our budget , we would recommend here to everyone !

Profile Picture User6186406, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Chairs, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Lakeside Terrace was a beautiful venue! We believe that this venue is not only perfect for evening weddings, but outstanding for day wedding. We personally had a day wedding and having the sun shine through the windows made it very peaceful and inviting. There is also a fountain and a hotel located right in front of the venue which was convenient. We highly recommend this venue. It was also one of the most affordable venues we found between Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Boca Raton. It was also the first venue we went to get information and fell in love with it right away. The food quality was great and even greater was Caroline who is the captain. She is very kind and does not force any decisions. She lets you make the decision of what you want on your special day. Her schedule is also very flexible and easy to get in touch with. Once again we highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture User4611036, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The views alone at this venue won us over. Great place to have any kind of function, Carolyn and her team know how to pull anyting off and make your day happen. Food was great, all our guest loved the bar. She made my wedding vision come to life.

Profile Picture bruny, 4/20/18, 5 Reviews