Lake Worth Casino Reviews

46 Reviews for Lake Worth Casino

46 Lake Worth Casino Reviews

Jan P · Married on 11/05/2018

Beautiful Venue!

The staff attentiveness and venue were both outstanding!

• Y

Yailenis Diaz · Married on 10/27/2018

Yailenis Diaz

Emeric Jean-Come was extremely professional and helped me make my wedding day a breeze. Everything went as he stated and his staff made everything possible! Thank you !!!!

• Mrs

Mrs Damas · Married on 09/26/2018

Beach Ceremony

The ceremony Was absolutely Amazing!!!
    Emeric Jean-Come,
    Assistant Event Coordinator Was wonderful,
    Very professional and helpful.
    He did everything we asked and more.
    If your looking to get married on the beach i highly recommend lake worth beach.
    5 star in my books!

Tanya · Married on 08/25/2018

Lake Worth Casino was the perfect spot for our wedding reception. Emeric was so helpful and great to work with, and the building is gorgeous! It is modern and updated but still very charming. It was so nice having the flexibility to hire our own caterer, bartender, etc, and decorate however we wanted. Not to mention the ocean view from the balcony is absolutely amazing for a tropical destination wedding!

We had 130 guests and there was plenty of space for food, drinks, and dancing. The A/C was nice and cold - very important at a Summer wedding in FL - and the mood was perfect. Could not have asked for a better reception venue!

Lake Worth Casino 1
    Lake Worth Casino 2
    Lake Worth Casino 3
    Lake Worth Casino 4
    Lake Worth Casino 5

Lexie · Married on 07/28/2018

We loved having our Wedding Reception at the LW Casino. It was beautiful and working with the staff was seemless and enjoyable!
    Sincerely, Jerry and Lexie

Lake Worth Casino 6
    Lake Worth Casino 7

Sibylle · Married on 06/28/2018

The process was fast and easy.
    Cheaper during the week.
    My wedding was on a Thursday.
    Extremely affordable.
    Spacy.
    Can hold up to 300 people.
    Refund of $1,000.
    Flexible.
    Can use smoke machine.
    Use own vendors.
    Not strict on anything.

Lake worth Casino :)

Made my dreams come true and affordable.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Lake Worth Casino 12
    Lake Worth Casino 13
    Lake Worth Casino 14

Lake Worth Casino's reply:

Thanks Sibylle. It was a pleasure to work with you. Congratulations on your Happily Ever After ❤

Jehu · Married on 06/28/2018

The process was fast and easy.
    Cheaper during the week.
    My wedding was on a Thursday.
    Extremely affordable.
    Spacy.
    Can hold up to 300 people.
    Refund of $1,000.
    Flexible.
    Can use smoke machine.
    Use own vendors.
    Not strict on anything.

Lake worth Casino :)

Made my dreams come true and affordable.

Lisa · Married on 04/28/2018

I'm so happy we went with the Lake Worth Casino Ballroom! We were very limited in options since we were committed to getting an outside catering company and most venues require using their own services. I read reviews about size and about the interior possibly becoming warm - but despite having 200 guests, it was perfect! Spacing was great, and the temperature remained cool even in the late April weather. The terrace was beautiful for cocktail hour, and our guests loved looking out towards the beach while they sipped on their drinks. The location was gorgeous inside and outside, and turned out beautiful even though we didn't do the ceiling draping. They are able to provide up to 200 chairs, and practically everything you need in terms of various table types, easels, and a move-able bar. Seriously, this venue was so much more than what I could've asked for especially given the price. Emeric was very responsive and worked with us out-of-town couples. Everything was very clear cut, and concisely conveyed. He adapted quickly and helped us pull off a unique reception for our multi-cultural double wedding!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Lake Worth Casino 15

Lake Worth Casino's reply:

Thank you Lisa! It was a pleasure working with you on such a big day!

Juliana · Married on 02/10/2018

It was amazing work with Emeric was a pleasure he is great , the place is beautiful just perfect for us .

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Lake Worth Casino 16
    Lake Worth Casino 17

Lake Worth Casino's reply:

Thank you Juliana! We loved hosting your event :)

Jennifer · Married on 12/23/2017

The moment we walked into this venue, we knew it was the one for us. It was the only one we actually went to see, and we booked it right away. This venue is breathtaking and right on the beach. You will not get a better price for a beach wedding! We did our ceremony in the courtyard and it was absolutely beautiful. Our guests love the cocktail hour on the balcony overlooking the ocean. They have beautiful tables and chairs, but the rest is up to you to find. This is the perfect venue for a DIY bride! Emeric Jeancome was the event coordinator helping us out throughout this whole process, and he was amazing to work with. He was so polite, helpful, and had a laid-back attitude that made us feel comfortable. We received so many compliments from our guests and everything came out perfect! To the staff: Thank you so much for everything! You were wonderful to work with and using this venue was one of the best things we did! Have a wonderful new year. For the DIY brides: choose this venue and you won't be disappointed!
    -Jenny & Tommy Meilan

Sent on 12/27/2017

Lake Worth Casino's reply:

Your kind words a greatly appreciated Jennifer. It was a pleasure working with you & Tommy!

Nick · Married on 11/26/2017

The place and service was exceptional no complaint.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Thanks Nick!
  • FMP

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Lake Worth Casino was the perfect venue for my October wedding. It is affordable and has beautiful ocean views. I worked with Lauren, Emeric, and Sylvio while planning my event and they were ALWAYS friendly, professional, and responded to my emails as quickly as they could. On the day of, everything ran smoothly thanks to the Casino employees and their hard work. I am so happy that I chose this gorgeous venue for my big day! Thank you all!!!!!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Lake Worth Casino's reply:

Thank you Brittany! We loved working with you!

Andre · Married on 10/06/2017

The place and service was phenomenal

Sent on 12/13/2017

Thank you Andre!

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2017

Absolutely perfect! We had a celebration of our marriage at the Lake Worth Casino. We had a very small, private ceremony the weekend before at a different location and just wanted a party for our friends. Lauren Bennett and Emeric Jeancome were excellent! They took time to walk us through every detail, often more than once. Their professionalism, communication, and dedication were outstanding. The venue is absolutely beautiful. There is a panoramic view of the ocean from the second floor terrace where they place pub tables so guests can enjoy the outdoors. The kitchen is made up of high quality, commercial grade equipment. The tables and chairs are provided at no extra costs and are also high quality. I would highly recommend this venue if you want a beautiful oceanfront reception for a VERY reasonable price!
    Lisa

Sent on 06/13/2017

Lake Worth Casino's reply:

Thank you Lisa! We had a wonderful time celebrating with you!

Mackenzie · Married on 05/12/2017

As long as you communicate what you want they will make it happen and more!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Thank you Mackenzie!

Brock · Married on 05/05/2017

The event staff at LW Casino went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure our event went off flawlessly! I would recommend this location to ANYONE!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Lake Worth Casino's reply:

Thank you Brock! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Samantha · Married on 04/08/2017

We loved everything about the place. Lauren and Emeric are the best!!!! They where both there for us from start to finish. Thank you guys so very much for everything!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Lake Worth Casino's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We loved being a part of your big day!

Stephanie · Married on 03/11/2017

Awesome great we definitely recommend this

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Lake Worth Casino 18

Thank you Stephanie!

Sarah · Married on 02/19/2017

We loved the Lake Worth Casino! We were married on the beach and had our reception in the ballroom. The beach was crowded, we were married on a holiday weekend, but people were respectful and kept their distance (some people cheered as we lined up for the processional which was actually quite charming!) Lauren and her team were wonderful to work with, everything looked great! The chairs on the sand were perfect and the chairs in the ballroom looked great so we didn't have to rent any additional covers or anything. The building is beautiful and a perfect location overlooking the ocean. They even had lawn games set up on the balcony for cocktail hour! We planned our wedding from out-of-state and Lauren was very responsive and easy to work with, flexible with us with our limited availability when we were visiting. It was very affordable compared to other beach wedding options we explored. Our guests had a great time and everything was wonderful!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your Happily Ever After <3

lauren · Married on 02/18/2017

This location and staff was amazing! Where do I begin? I was born and raised in South Florida however I currently live in Nebraska so all communication was via email/phone with Lauren B and she was so good to answer all my questions. Eventually, I did make a trip down to see the location and I was more than pleased! Their set up is perfect. You have the beach view from the balcony on one side (lots of your guests will probably hang out here if it's a day wedding- like mine) and the intercoastal view on the other side. Lauren B made coordinating a wedding long distance VERY easy and worry free. I grew up at Lake Worth Beach and had no idea the casino was even a possibility for a venue location. ALL of my guests were in awe of how nice the location was. The ceremony on the beach was awesome- chairs were set up for my guests by Lake Worth Casino staff! Emeric, one of the staff, was wonderful about redirecting beach goers. Inside the venue all the tables and chairs were set up to how I wanted. There was also a TV at one end of the room and I played a slideshow). I had food delivered and my personal staff for catering and they found the kitchen very easy to use/ maneuver around. Your guests have their own private men and women's restroom- very clean and nice looking. Overall, for the price this is hands down best option for a beach wedding!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Lake Worth Casino's reply:

Thank you Lauren, It was such an honor to be a part of your big day!

Christina · Married on 02/05/2017

Lauren and Emeric were the best! They were easy to get in touch with and communication was smooth. The day of our wedding they were very helpful and Emeric even helped us communicate with the DJ (he was upstairs and our ceremony was downstairs) during our procession!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Thank you Christina!

Conishia · Married on 07/23/2016

Decided last minute to use the Lake Worth Casino for my wedding ceremony on the beach and, it was the best last minute decision I could have ever made! Lauren and Emerick were amazing! Set up was perfect and they really helped ensure the ceremony ran smoothly, Emerick even parked the car for my cousin so she wouldn't miss anything Lol! Would definitely recommend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Lake Worth Casino's reply:

Conishia, Thank you for such kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your special day! It was an honor!

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2016

Just keep in mind this is a venue and only offers minimal coordination. You will need to hire your own caterer, decorator, DJ/band, photographer, etc. My husband and I organized all of those arrangements ourselves. You may want to hire an event coordinator if you are not willing to do that. All of that being said, the folks at the Casino were wonderful and helped us in anyway they could. They were flexible and accommodating within reason. The view, location, and overall set up was perfect for us and we couldn't have asked for a better place to say our vows (on the terrace) and have a party (in the ballroom)!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Lake Worth Casino's reply:

Thanks Rachel, It was so nice to work with you on your wedding :) Congrats!

I had my wedding at the Lake Worth Casino on June 4th, 2016. Everything came out perfect, the venue is beautiful, you get great views of the beach from the balcony and the service you receive from Lauren and Emerick is phenomenal. I would definitely suggest this venue to anyone considering.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Lake Worth Casino's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! We absolutely enjoyed every minute of your event! Congratulations :)