La Perla St. Louis Reviews

La Perla St. Louis 5
La Perla St. Louis 6
La Perla St. Louis 7

Noelle · Married on 11/05/2017

Because of Nancy and Bob at La Perla, I had the wedding of my dreams! From day one, they were more than accommodating and made sure that all the aspects of the wedding reception were taken care of. They will tell you that they do not call themselves wedding planners but they try to take care of as much as they can on that day for you. And boy, did they! Leading up to the day, they made sure we were able to get into the venue to set up and Nancy even helped my family and I decorate! On the day of the wedding, Nancy made sure that I did not know about any of the issues that happened that night and in fact, she came to check on me to make sure I was doing okay and that I did not need anything. When my caterer refused to cut our pie (even though we paid a $50 cutting fee) Nancy did it herself to avoid any more issues. She truly was a blessing to my husband and me. I do not know what we would have done without her.

Besides the WONDERFUL people, La Perla is an amazing and unique space. Not only did my guests love it there but my photographer said it was a great place to take photos. The pictures definitely do not do it justice though. My best advice would be to go there and check it out yourselves. You will fall in love with the original woodwork and the vault in the basement. I cannot say enough about La Perla. I would recommend this place to anyone getting married. You will not only get a beautiful venue space but you will work with the nicest, most caring people in the wedding business.

Thank you, Nancy and Bob!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    La Perla St. Louis 15
    La Perla St. Louis 16
    La Perla St. Louis 17

Kayla · Married on 10/08/2016

We can’t say enough fabulous things about La Perla! Nancy and her son, Bob, were so friendly and helpful. During the planning process they accommodated our busy out of town schedules (we live in Atlanta, GA) and were very responsive throughout the entire process. They replied to emails promptly, and answered my numerous questions, no matter how minor they were. They were flexible and have a clear passion for holding great events, helping to take the stress out of planning the venue set-up. They walked us through all the details of using the space and gave recommendations for things we hadn’t planned for or were not prepared for. Our friends and family could not stop talking about how amazing and unique the space was and how perfect the location was for a downtown wedding reception. Nancy and Bob are both very passionate about preserving the history of the space and it shows. The building was a bank for decades and the beautifully preserved historic vault in the basement makes for a great bonus feature for people to gather with drinks or take photos. The main floor and balcony is full of gorgeous woodwork, and Nancy and Bob helped us to set up our own decorations so that we could add our own personality to it. We could not have chosen a better venue! We highly recommend booking La Perla for your wedding reception or any celebratory event!

Sent on 12/07/2016

This was a fabulous spot for our rehearsal dinner, and would also be a great spot for a wedding. They were wonderful to work with and flexible. The space is really unique - an old bank - and beautiful. The price was unbeatable. We had a fabulous night. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2015

La Perla was wonderful. Easy to work with and accommodated all of our needs. A really unique venue all of our guests loved.

Sent on 10/15/2015