28 Reviews for kewlkewl productions

Traditional (1)
Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
27 kewlkewl productions Reviews

mario is amazing! he did such a great job with even just a short bonus video and he got all the most wonderful little details, i would recommend his services to ANYONE.

Profile Picture Erica, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario actually filmed my friends wedding, so I decided to check him out and ended up hiring him for my wedding. He’s very professional about his business, was on time and did a great job with filming our wedding, he was easy to deal with and easy to contact . The video that we got from the wedding was great! Awesome editing, great moments and overall awesome video!

Profile Picture Alejandro , 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario was very professional. I would highly recommend him. He was willing to accommodate us .We loved our videos and him!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario was fantastic. He was extremely professional and affordable, taking great care to get the shots we wanted for our wedding. The microphone we were using to speak to the audience didn’t work (unrelated to Mario) and I’m so happy his mic picked up our vows and readings perfectly to share with our video. I couldn’t watch my awkward self too much but everything was great. The quality was top notch and you couldn’t beat his pricing. We only received raw footage, so we can only comment on that but it is great. The minus one star for responsiveness was only as we didn’t communicate as much before the ceremony and led to a small delay, but it wasn’t 100% his fault as the directions were a little crazy. Overall super happy with everything and can’t recommend enough!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I had amazing experience with Kewlkewl prouductions. We had someone else for our wedding and they drop our services and Kewlkewl prouductions were so nice just few weeks before the wedding and where there to accommodate all our services. We booked them last min. they were available and did an amazing job covering all the beautiful moments of our wedding i highly recommend others to hire them!!! Thank you so much!! I can't thank you for the amazing video!! contact them :)

Profile Picture leonila, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: DVD, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional

Mario did an awesome job capturing all of our important moments of our wedding!! I'm glad I was referrerd to his services. Very satsfied!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario captured exactly what we were looking for and hoping for in terms of our wedding video! Very happy and pleased!

Profile Picture Jason, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario was very professional & flexible. It was a pleasure doing business with Mario for our wedding. Our video is absolutely amazing! It's perfect! He was able to capture everything from the beginning to the very end. Thank you again for everything Mario & we are very pleased with your work!

Profile Picture Serena, 3/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mario came highly recommended by a friend of ours and we are more than happy to recommend him to others. He was really easy to work with and the quality of his work is superior. We received our wedding DVDs quickly after our wedding. We look forward to watching them for the rest of our lives. Thank you for capturing these special moment, Mario!

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario did an excellent job capturing all the special moments at my wedding! He somehow managed to capture everything without getting in the way which was awesome. He let us pick our music for the highlight and full video and was very open to all our requests. I would highly recommend him for wedding coverage!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mario was great! He was kind, professional and very accommodating of our wedding. Mario's editing perfectly sequenced the entire night - he captured all of the parts of our wedding that we weren't there to see, such as our guests arrivals and well wishes from our families. The editing was flawless, and his prices are extremely reasonable. We also received our full wedding video within two weeks of our wedding, which was much faster than we expected. We'd recommend Mario to any of our friends who are getting married - he's amazing!

Profile Picture User7466578, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario did the videography for our wedding back in March 2016, and my husband and I can't say enough how happy we were with Mario's services. Mario's customer service certainly exceeded our expectations from showing up on time to staying well over the time for which he was hired. He was very responsive with the questions and updates I had for him prior to the wedding, and continuously kept me updated about the final product post-wedding. Never once did I have to follow up with him for status on anything. I will definitely be contacting Mario for future events and am already spreading the word to all of my family and friends. So sorry, Mario, for this waaay overdue review, but it's never to late to let you know and others how happy we were with your services!

Profile Picture Nena, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Reception

Mario is so professionnal and available.
We really want to thanks him for his job, we have a beautiful weeding movie

Profile Picture Jojo , 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario did an awesome job covering our wedding day! The editing was great, all the moments & details he covered were beyond what we expected! He was also very professional, easy to communicate with & easy to work with! Mario is definitely highly recommendable! Thank you for the great job Mario! Patty & Anthony Mattera

Profile Picture Patty & Anthony, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wife and I had a family member offer to gift us a videographer...2 weeks before our wedding. In a mad dash, my wife found the biggest bargain of our entire wedding. Mario met with us at a location of our choice and showed us some samples of his work. The cost of his services is VERY reasonable and we figured this was our best chance. We left not really knowing what to expect. The venue we had our wedding at mentioned how easy Mario was to work with and appreciated his professionalism. He was very unobtrusive at the wedding. He didn't take away from any moments while capturing them. However, the true breathtaking moment was when we got our video. It exceeded our expectations. Mario incorporated our choice of songs and put together a great product. Two minor drawbacks. When his time to go came up he left rather abruptly and I wish he got a few more guest interviews in. However, Mario is the ultimate value. Great product/service, great price.

Profile Picture Russell, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Loved the music in the video and the quality. I enjoy watching it very much. It is something I look forward to sharing with my family.

Profile Picture Silvina, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mario proved to be the ideal & perfect videographer. People would be well advised to hire him. Of all the vendors whose services we engaged for my daughter's wedding here in Valencia, he is tops. He is prompt, hardworking and very competent. On top of that, he is a delight to work with, a very pleasant and good-natured person. I have no cause to complain about anything about him. He is that good. His pricing also proved to be very competitive. Because of him, we now have a beautiful video remembrance of that magical wedding day. A sincere & big thank you to you, Mario! God bless you.
Sincerely, Joey & Doris

Profile Picture Doris, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario did a great job editing the video footage of my daughter's wedding. He was already booked that day but the videographer he arranged for me did an excellent job recording the entire ceremony of personalized vows, capturing all the essential moments at the reception, and keeping track of all the important people to include in the final product. Mario was very willing to spend extra time with me during the editing process to get exactly what we wanted. He even included a brief collage of still photos of some special moments that were captured on film but not on video and it turned out great. The sync-ing of the music with the video footage was perfect. I used Mario's services a year later to do a montage of photos for my husband's 60th birthday as well and he delivered a great product within a week - a well done rush job.

Profile Picture Debbi, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario we extremely helpful and attentive. He followed up with us even when we were in the middle of the wedding time crazies. We did our wedding without a wedding planner so his patience came in handy. We love our video and it was an amazing value.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario was super professional and did a great job. He was a great bargain and worked a 4 hour shoot at a great rate. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3756356, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario was able to capture the whole wedding from start to finish and provide us with a lifetime of memories. If you are looking for an inexpensive option he is a responsible and professional choice!

Profile Picture User3750229, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario handled our wedding with the uttermost poise and professionalism. . He really took the time to find out about the expectations and desires on our special day and recommended appropriate services to match all the needs. His recommendations were clearly presented and we were free to build out the level of services we saw fit. Second, Mario carried out his services with perfection. He goes out of his way to make sure things are taken care off, Mario surprised me by showing up at the wedding rehearsal to make sure he knew the venue, The day of the wedding he was on time and dressed professionally. He did a awesome job capturing every moment and stayed the entire night. It took him a little under 2weeks to give me my videos, I am a happy bride and my husband and the family is more than happy with his work and the outcome of the videos. I'd highly recommend Mario for any wedding. His apparent talent coupled with his genuine efforts makes him the ideal videography service for any event you might have.

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/16/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mario from kewlkewl productions was so nice to work with during the stress of planning a wedding. It was very easy to get a hold of him and always replied with promptness. Our video was exactly what we hopes for and more. I've heard horror stories about peoples wedding pictures and videos and I was more than satisfied with Mario handling all the details. I would definitely recommend him, as well as use him again for our family. Pamela and Chris Young

Profile Picture Pamela and Chris , 10/10/10, 1 Review
4.7

Our wedding had a movie theme. They matched our theme perfectly. The video quality was great and was edited perfectly.

Profile Picture User3586042, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I found Mario from Kewlkewl Prroductions on the internet and we worked out the details over email with ease. I am pleased to say that the outcome has exceeded my expectations. He was very professional and worked for 5 hours shooting the wedding, capturing wonderful footage of the ceremony, our guests at cocktail hour, and the reception with all of it's special moments from the speeches to the first dance. I almost didn't hire a videographer, but changed my mind at the last moment, and can honestly say that finding Mario was the best stroke of luck I had, vendor-wise. Pictures will be beautiful and will tell a certain part of the wedding story, but the video I have, thanks to Mario, will be forever cherished as my most favorite wedding memory.

Profile Picture Kimberley, 5/31/08, 5 Reviews