KC Wedding Ministers Reviews

KC Wedding Ministers 1
KC Wedding Ministers 2
KC Wedding Ministers 3

Stevie · Married on 08/13/2016

Rebecca was wonderful! She was very responsive. We had a ton of compliments on our ceremony. Our ceremony was perfect for us and Rebecca played a huge part in that. She has so many different ceremony options and will help you customize your ceremony so that it will be perfect for you big day!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Heather · Married on 07/16/2016

Rebecca was very pleasant and friendly. She was quick to answer any questions or concerns we had! My husband and I threw our wedding together in 3 months and when we found Rebecca, we felt so blessed that we were able to find someone like her to fit us into her schedule. She made the time to work with us and never made us feel like she had somewhere else to be. I will recommend her to anyone and everyone that asks! Thank you Rebecca for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 02/18/2017
  • cassandra

cassandra · Married on 07/15/2016

I am so glad I went with Rebecca for my officiant, she was awesome and tied everything together perfectly!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Bethany · Married on 07/09/2016

She was amazing to work with. Answered all my questions and made sure the ceremony was available to be printed for family member that had a hearing loss. She made it very comfortable for all of us. I, myself, being the bride, have a hearing loss and she made sure I could hear what she was saying.
    Rock solid performance and greatly appreciated her professionalism, time and her support.
    Her payment method was easy to use and I loved the fact that I was able to get receipts right away.
    Even working a full time job, raising her daughter's, she made sure I was taken care of.
    Thanks again Rebecca

Sent on 08/10/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

She was so awesome, loved her example ceremonies. You can change it and tweak it to be your own which is nice! Everything went smoothly, couldn't have asked for a better officiant! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Daniella · Married on 06/12/2016

Rebecca did a wonderful job of officiating our wedding ceremony. She was very prompt with responses through email leading up to the wedding and provided us with some great vow options, which she allowed us to tweak to fit our preferences. Our ceremony was flawless and easy, thanks to her. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/17/2016

My husband and I were so very happy with our choice of Rebecca for the most important part of our big day; the ceremony. She kept it as low stress as possible for us and was very down to earth and genuine in the few hours we spent with her. I would highly recommend her to any of my coworkers, family or friends. We chose her based on the excellent reviews and we were not disappointed!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

Very happy with the special words Rebecca
    Had shared with us on our special day

Sent on 06/03/2016

Lindsey · Married on 03/26/2016

Rebecca was incredibly wonderful! She made us feel completely at ease and gave us gentle reminders the whole way through our ceremony. She was very helpful and thoughtful through our entire planning process. Her words during our ceremony were spoken exactly how we imagined, full of love and kindness. Everything was perfect and are so thankful we found her!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2016

Rebecca did an amazing job and on pretty short notice. Very professional and very friendly

Sent on 04/13/2016

Rebecca Norris was very professional and friendly. She answered all of our questions immediately and provided wonderful suggestions that made our elopement very special. I would highly recommend her services for any type of ceremony, especially nontraditional.

Sent on 03/22/2016

John · Married on 12/12/2015

Very flexible and really helped our ceremony run smoothly.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Rebecca did a fantastic job and she was so easy to work with. Her digital system made it very easy to complete everything on the computer. The whole experience couldn't have been better!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Holly · Married on 11/08/2015

Rebecca was perfect from day one. I found her through here and messaged her and quickly saw that she was more than just an officiant. She genuinely cares about her clients and can and will become a great friend in the process. I would recommend her to every bride

Sent on 11/19/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2015

Very helpful with the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding! Very friendly, very professional, very good price for the service given, just an overall great experience!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Rebecca did an amazing job performing our ceremony. She was on time to both the rehearsal and wedding. She took charge and directed us on exactly what was going to happen. It made for a flawless ceremony and a great day overall. Thank you

Sent on 11/18/2015

Sara · Married on 10/24/2015

Rebecca was great! She was very responsive to all prior contact. Was at the rehearsal and wedding early. She was also very patient with us for the rehearsal as we had one of the wedding party stuck in traffic!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/17/2015

Rebecca was fantastic to work with. She listened to our story and was able to create a ceremony that fit perfectly with our personalities. There were laughs and there were tears and it was everything an entertaining and engaging ceremony should be. We received so many compliments on it.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Margie · Married on 10/03/2015

Rebecca Norris did a great job of performing the officiant duties for our wedding. She was professional, timely, and she was even able to improvise when my veil fell off during our vows and I got the giggles :)

Sent on 10/06/2015

Crystal · Married on 09/19/2015

Rebecca was fantastic! We met with her before the wedding date and discussed how my husband and I had met and what we were expecting at the ceremony. She did everything we wanted, plus more. She customized our ceremony to be special to us and sent us a rough draft to make sure it was everything we had wanted. She was so professional and so personable. I could not have been more pleased with our decision to hire Rebecca to be our officiant! HIGHLY recommend! She was great!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Brad · Married on 08/29/2015

Rebecca was gracious to offer a discounted service to active duty military. She met with us and did a rehearsal. Many people told her directly how well the service was. I recommend Rebecca.especially if you're looking for a non secular service.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Becky · Married on 08/29/2015

Rebecca was extremely flexible, and very very helpful. The service she performed was wonderful, just what we wanted.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Tina · Married on 08/22/2015

Rebecca did a wonderful job at our wedding. We were able to customize the ceremony to be exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Joanne · Married on 08/08/2015

Rebecca met with us a few times prior to our wedding, and in these meetings she really took the time to understand what we were looking for in our ceremony. The ceremony reflected who we were as individuals and as a couple, and was the perfect combination of sentimental and realistic. We wanted to do a unity ceremony, but were unsure of what to pick. Rebecca suggested that we write love letters to each other and seal them in a box, only opening them on an anniversary or when times were hard. I can't tell you how many people came up to us and expressed how much they loved the love letter part. That was all Rebecca! Thank you so much for making our ceremony better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Saria · Married on 08/01/2015

Rebecca was amazing. She responded quickly to any questions we had via email. The custom ceremony she wrote for us was perfect. We couldn't be happier with how well our wedding went.

Sent on 08/10/2015