135 Reviews for KC Wedding Ministers

Orthodox Christian (1)
Methodist (1)
Agnostic (1)
134 KC Wedding Ministers Reviews

Rebecca was very helpful and professional when we needed a sign only wedding. We're planning on having a big wedding later but needed to get legally married now for benefits. She was very understanding and responded very quickly. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6497387, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was great to work with and making our ceremony unique to us. We had a branch cutting as our unity during the ceremony, even though she had not done one like that before she went above and beyond to find and put together a script that was unique to our particular wants. She is very friendly and fun to work with.

Profile Picture Amyee, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Laura for our ceremony. We wanted something simple, and didn't give Laura much guidance but she was able to give us a wonderful and meaningful ceremony! She was so easy to work with and asked if we needed help with anything throughout the process. We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Mikaela, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely LOVED working with Rebecca. The amount of detail that she put into our ceremony really made it special to us. We chose the Uniquely You package and it was worth every penny to have such a personalized experience. She is also just a joy of a person to be around, so my husband and I both genuinely enjoyed the time we spent with her planning for the ceremony. We can't thank Rebecca enough or recommend her to future husbands and wives!

Profile Picture Devonie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wedding was just a month ago, we had Rebecca Norris as our wedding officiant and she was amazing! I found her online and reading the ceremonies she does. We loved that it was a short ceremony that was about 30 minutes than an hour one that would make people want to fall asleep or be on their phones, bored. She had a couple of different services that you get to pick which one that worked for us, which was a funny ceremony. I was really glad to have our officiant to make our wedding day special.

Profile Picture Suzie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

We had a great experience. She was on time and very helpful and friendly. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married at heritage center in Olathe. It was a beautiful venue and Rebecca did a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Tracie, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca Norris from KC Wedding Ministers was absolutely wonderful! Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful and she really helps to take care of much as she can. She answered any questions and was very patient as we tried to figure out what we wanted to do. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and her prices are wonderful too.

Profile Picture Maili, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was great! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant for my wedding!

Profile Picture Jolene, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

We loved Laura! She was great, made the ceremony so easy, and we loved the customization!

Profile Picture Ally, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca with KC Wedding Ministers was amazing to work with and did a fabulous job with our ceremony. She is also very affordable and accommodating to any type of ceremony you are looking for.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't of asked for a better officiant for our wedding. Rebecca was kind, responsive, and personable. We truly felt like we made the best decision for our wedding by having her as apart of it. We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her and she will always be remembered as such a special part of our big day!

Profile Picture User7868108, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was so helpful with the walk through of our ceremony and was even so kind to play the music while we walked down the isle. She allowed me to make any changes I wanted to the ceremony and she delivered it beautifully!

I would recommend Rebecca to anyone looking for an offiant in the Kansas City KS and Mo area!

Profile Picture Lexi, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was fantastic. She was very quick to respond whenever I had a question and made sure that we were always on the same page. She was there early for the wedding and made it so, so easy to get through the process so we could just enjoy our day.

Profile Picture Erica, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Laura Fitzpatrick did an fantastic job on such a short schedule! We contacted her a few weeks before the wedding, added one item to a pre written ceremony, and it went off without a problem. She was also very friendly and easy to talk to during the rehearsal which, since we never met before, made us feel better. I will recommend Laura to anybody that is getting married.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was so wonderful and really did a great job with our ceremony and walking us through everything. she really h
elped ease the anxiety during and before the ceremony and I felt like we had known her forever. We lucked out with finding such an awesome person to marry us.

Profile Picture Tisha, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was very professional and did a great job on our ceremony, no complaints. Would recommend.

Profile Picture Charlie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca did a great job an was very responsive and professional. Would recommend.

Profile Picture Charles, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was super helpful. The ceremony was beautiful and went smoothly. She made planning the ceremony the easiest part of wedding planning.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have been any more pleased with the service we received from Rebecca!! She knew exactly what we needed to do, tips on what not to do, etc. Best money spent on wedding!

Profile Picture Janie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca Norris is amazing. She is so flexible with her time and schedule and she goes out of her way to make sure things work out for my partner and I! Thank you so much for making our day that much more special! I could not have chosen a better minister.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Rebecca was great! She responded to my email very quickly and was able to work with us to get things arranged in accordance with our very short time frame. She is a lovely person and I recommend her highly.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Prompt and friendly. No issues. Was accomdating to everything. We just wanted an easy ceremony and Rebbecca accomadated us with no issues.

Profile Picture Cody, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was really professional and understanding with what we wanted for our wedding. She constructed the script for our wedding with everything that we wanted included. I would recommend her to anyone who are still looking for an officiant for their wedding.

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/19/17, 1 Review