KC Wedding Ministers Reviews

KC Wedding Ministers 5
  • Laura

Laura Sapp 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Simply wonderful

Rebecca was professional, punctual, and communication was fantastic. (She also has a great sense of humor) She went above and beyond what I was expecting.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Joni

Joni Wiley 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic Officiants!

Having KC Wedding Ministers officiate our weddings was the best choice. The process was easy, painless, and they did a beautiful job. Planning our wedding from out of town finding an officiant we were comfortable with was difficult. After some searching, we found KC Wedding Ministers. After watching some of their videos, we were sold and booked right then. Rebecca made the process super easy. Closer to our wedding date see sent us a ton of ceremonies to choose from or combine to write our own. We choose to use the sent ceremonies as inspiration and write our own. The day of the wedding Rebecca showed up collected the marriage certificate and was ready for the ceremony. She did an amazing job and really honored how we wanted our ceremony. Being the pro she is, she even stepped aside for our first kiss, so we could get fantastic photos. This was such a seamless process! If you are looking for a professional and fantastic wedding officiant look no further than KC Wedding Ministers.

KC Wedding Ministers 6
    KC Wedding Ministers 7
    Sent on 11/23/2019
  • F

Frank Bisceglia 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Memorable Ceremony

Rebecca did a great job officiating our wedding. She was easy to work with on planning our personalized script. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Lindsey 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Rebecca Norris is absolutely amazing!

My husband Mike and I got married last weekend. Rebecca was our officiant and we loved her from our very first meeting! She really cares about making your day memorable and special by listening to your questions, concerns and tailoring the ceremony to your unique personalities. She's really fun, sweet and knows what to say when you're getting emotional while marrying your best friend. Thank you Rebecca for being so flexible when we got locked out of the bridal suite and had to wait a while to retrieve your belongings... 馃榿 You have been absolutely amazing since day 1 and we appreciate everything you did for us!!

Lindsey and Mike S.

Sent on 05/20/2019

KC Wedding Ministers's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! You and Mike have been absolutely amazing to work with and get to know over the past several months, and I've grown to just adore you both so very much! The bridal suite lockout was so incredibly funny to me. Aly, the DJ, the photographer, my business partner and I had several laughs about the situation and I'm really glad I thought to take a photo of Aly sitting on the floor in front of the locked door. Whatever you and Mike need, don't hesitate to reach out to me...especially when you're ready for your vow renewal in a decade or two ;)

Brenda 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Outstanding service

Rebecca was amazing to work with.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • User6497387 路 1+ year ago

Rebecca was very helpful and professional when we needed a sign only wedding. We're planning on having a big wedding later but needed to get legally married now for benefits. She was very understanding and responded very quickly. We highly recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Kaitlin 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Made our wedding planning so easy

Rebecca was the BEST officiant for our wedding! We didn't decide on an officiant until 6wks before, and she was super efficient and made it easy for us to plan, even with short notice. She was very relaxed and gave us great advice when we were stuck on a decision. We are not religious, and Rebecca helped us plan a beautiful non-religious ceremony without judgement that even our religious relatives enjoyed. She sent us a ton of options and helped us customize the script for the ceremony, including our personalized vows. Rebecca handled all the paperwork very efficiently and made it simple for us. On the big day, she did an outstanding job of calming our nerves and helping us remember why we were there - to get married. She helped us focus on each other and not think about being nervous, and she helped keep me from crying! She stopped by the prep room to explain how the ceremony would go and came to get us when it was time to head over. When our PA system was missing in action, Rebecca took it in stride and projected so well that even the last row of our outdoor wedding could hear her. She also worked seamlessly with our other vendors. Afterwards, Rebecca followed up quickly to help us get our marriage certificate. We had an outstanding experience working with KC Wedding Minsters and wholeheartedly recommend their services to any couple!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ally 路 Married on 09/29/2018

From our first encounter with Laura, we felt like we have known her our entire life. So sweet, professional, and made sure that I knew if there was anything I needed from extra bobby pins to calming words, she was there. I never once had a worry or concern, because before something even crossed my mind she had it taken care of! Choosing KC Wedding Ministers was easily one of the best decisions I made. Thank you for helping by making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Clara 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Laura was amazing she added that touch that we needed. Her vibe and aura was that spark that helped us on our day. I would highly recommend Laura she is the best

KC Wedding Ministers 8
    Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Amyee

Amyee 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Rebecca was great to work with and making our ceremony unique to us. We had a branch cutting as our unity during the ceremony, even though she had not done one like that before she went above and beyond to find and put together a script that was unique to our particular wants. She is very friendly and fun to work with.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Mikaela 路 Married on 06/08/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Laura for our ceremony. We wanted something simple, and didn't give Laura much guidance but she was able to give us a wonderful and meaningful ceremony! She was so easy to work with and asked if we needed help with anything throughout the process. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Devonie 路 Married on 05/19/2018

We absolutely LOVED working with Rebecca. The amount of detail that she put into our ceremony really made it special to us. We chose the Uniquely You package and it was worth every penny to have such a personalized experience. She is also just a joy of a person to be around, so my husband and I both genuinely enjoyed the time we spent with her planning for the ceremony. We can't thank Rebecca enough or recommend her to future husbands and wives!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Suzie 路 Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding was just a month ago, we had Rebecca Norris as our wedding officiant and she was amazing! I found her online and reading the ceremonies she does. We loved that it was a short ceremony that was about 30 minutes than an hour one that would make people want to fall asleep or be on their phones, bored. She had a couple of different services that you get to pick which one that worked for us, which was a funny ceremony. I was really glad to have our officiant to make our wedding day special.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kelsey 路 Married on 05/05/2018

We had a great experience. She was on time and very helpful and friendly. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Tracie 路 Married on 05/04/2018

We got married at heritage center in Olathe. It was a beautiful venue and Rebecca did a wonderful job.

KC Wedding Ministers 9
    Sent on 06/05/2018

Maili 路 Married on 04/22/2018

Rebecca Norris from KC Wedding Ministers was absolutely wonderful! Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful and she really helps to take care of much as she can. She answered any questions and was very patient as we tried to figure out what we wanted to do. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and her prices are wonderful too.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Jolene 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Rebecca was great! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant for my wedding!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Ally 路 Married on 03/31/2018

We loved Laura! She was great, made the ceremony so easy, and we loved the customization!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 03/16/2018

Rebecca with KC Wedding Ministers was amazing to work with and did a fabulous job with our ceremony. She is also very affordable and accommodating to any type of ceremony you are looking for.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Jordyn 路 Married on 01/27/2018

We couldn't of asked for a better officiant for our wedding. Rebecca was kind, responsive, and personable. We truly felt like we made the best decision for our wedding by having her as apart of it. We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her and she will always be remembered as such a special part of our big day!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Lexi 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Rebecca was so helpful with the walk through of our ceremony and was even so kind to play the music while we walked down the isle. She allowed me to make any changes I wanted to the ceremony and she delivered it beautifully!

I would recommend Rebecca to anyone looking for an offiant in the Kansas City KS and Mo area!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Erica 路 Married on 11/05/2017

Rebecca was fantastic. She was very quick to respond whenever I had a question and made sure that we were always on the same page. She was there early for the wedding and made it so, so easy to get through the process so we could just enjoy our day.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Jordan 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Laura Fitzpatrick did an fantastic job on such a short schedule! We contacted her a few weeks before the wedding, added one item to a pre written ceremony, and it went off without a problem. She was also very friendly and easy to talk to during the rehearsal which, since we never met before, made us feel better. I will recommend Laura to anybody that is getting married.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Tisha 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Rebecca was so wonderful and really did a great job with our ceremony and walking us through everything. she really h
    elped ease the anxiety during and before the ceremony and I felt like we had known her forever. We lucked out with finding such an awesome person to marry us.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Charlie 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Rebecca was very professional and did a great job on our ceremony, no complaints. Would recommend.

KC Wedding Ministers 10