121 Reviews for KC Wedding Ministers

Orthodox Christian (1)
Methodist (1)
Agnostic (1)
120 KC Wedding Ministers Reviews

Rebecca was very helpful and professional when we needed a sign only wedding. We're planning on having a big wedding later but needed to get legally married now for benefits. She was very understanding and responded very quickly. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6497387, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was so helpful with the walk through of our ceremony and was even so kind to play the music while we walked down the isle. She allowed me to make any changes I wanted to the ceremony and she delivered it beautifully!

I would recommend Rebecca to anyone looking for an offiant in the Kansas City KS and Mo area!

Profile Picture Lexi, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was fantastic. She was very quick to respond whenever I had a question and made sure that we were always on the same page. She was there early for the wedding and made it so, so easy to get through the process so we could just enjoy our day.

Profile Picture Erica, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Laura Fitzpatrick did an fantastic job on such a short schedule! We contacted her a few weeks before the wedding, added one item to a pre written ceremony, and it went off without a problem. She was also very friendly and easy to talk to during the rehearsal which, since we never met before, made us feel better. I will recommend Laura to anybody that is getting married.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was so wonderful and really did a great job with our ceremony and walking us through everything. she really h
elped ease the anxiety during and before the ceremony and I felt like we had known her forever. We lucked out with finding such an awesome person to marry us.

Profile Picture Tisha, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was very professional and did a great job on our ceremony, no complaints. Would recommend.

Profile Picture Charlie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca did a great job an was very responsive and professional. Would recommend.

Profile Picture Charles, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was super helpful. The ceremony was beautiful and went smoothly. She made planning the ceremony the easiest part of wedding planning.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have been any more pleased with the service we received from Rebecca!! She knew exactly what we needed to do, tips on what not to do, etc. Best money spent on wedding!

Profile Picture Janie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca Norris is amazing. She is so flexible with her time and schedule and she goes out of her way to make sure things work out for my partner and I! Thank you so much for making our day that much more special! I could not have chosen a better minister.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Rebecca was great! She responded to my email very quickly and was able to work with us to get things arranged in accordance with our very short time frame. She is a lovely person and I recommend her highly.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Prompt and friendly. No issues. Was accomdating to everything. We just wanted an easy ceremony and Rebbecca accomadated us with no issues.

Profile Picture Cody, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was really professional and understanding with what we wanted for our wedding. She constructed the script for our wedding with everything that we wanted included. I would recommend her to anyone who are still looking for an officiant for their wedding.

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very clean. Gives many options for types of services.

Profile Picture Charles, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was fantastic! From our first meeting thru our wedding day, she was kind, helpful, and honest. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Agnostic, Methodist, No Denomination

Rebecca was very sweet & very helpful. This was our first marriage do we had no idea how to go about getting anything done & she helped us.

Profile Picture Kelsie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved Rebecca! The day of the wedding she made sure everything was going smoothly and that everyone knew what they were doing! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Mallory, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

Rebecca was fantastic! Responded very quickly and was great to work with!

Profile Picture Dakkota, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rebecca was AWESOME! :)

Profile Picture Elom, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was wonderful! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Barbara, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved Rev Rebecca Norris! She is very flexible and easy to talk to and understands what you really want for your own personal ceremony.

Profile Picture Alison, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was absolutely wonderful to work with. She gave us the perfect ceremony that was right for us it was not a generic ceremony it was personal and meaningful to us and our family.

Profile Picture Charissa, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca kept in touch with me through the whole process. She also allowed for us to pick our own ceremony wording and even customized to honor our son. Great personality and very professional!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was great. She gave us a script and let us change it the way that we wanted to. She was very responsive and showed up on time. She really captured what we wanted our ceremony to be like. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User6803657, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews