Kari Gardner - Harpist Reviews

21 | Grayslake, IL

21 Reviews for Kari Gardner - Harpist

• Raven*

Raven · Married on 06/12/2014

Kari was PHENOMENAL! My husband REALLY wanted a harpist for our ceremony - once we found Kari, we were sold! She was very easy to get in contact with and was very prompt and responsive to questions. She had a variety of songs on her repertoire list to choose from! We were able to incorporate a wide range of songs for our ceremony, from Star Wars to Rock to R&B. Our sit in consultation at her home went very well. We were just in awe at how talented she was on the harp. The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL, we received so many compliments - I would honestly say that Kari helped to make our wedding ceremony one to truly remember!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Carolyn · Married on 11/23/2013

Kari's music was beautiful and we got so many compliments from our guests about how they enjoyed her performance. She has a wide variety of music to choose from and was very fair and flexible with pricing.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Devon · Married on 10/19/2013

Kari was AWESOME!! As a busy bride, I didn't have much time to meet with all of our vendors. Instead, Kari offered that we have telephone consultation, during which we went over song selections. She even went so far as to play some of them over the phone so that I could have a better idea of how R&B songs would sound on the harp. BEAUTIFUL! On our wedding day, she was very professional and polite, and all of our guests have been raving about her! (It's almost 2 months later, and people are still talking about her!) During our exchange of vows and rings, she played softly, and I swear it made the ceremony ethereal. Kari is an exceptional harpist with the perfect blend of class and elegance. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone, and I can't wait for our next event to request her services again!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Marilyn · Married on 10/05/2013

Kari was so wonderful to work with. We sat down for hours picking out the music with me,, she was on time and her music was beautiful! My guests continue to rave about her. Her music along with all the other choices made my day so special! It was everything I could of hope for!

Pat · Married on 09/22/2013

My situation was a bit unusual and Kari made every effort to offer an excellent value for my wedding. Her presentation was lovely, her music was beautiful and she helped to make my dream wedding ceremony come true.

Marita · event on 09/15/2013

Kari is a lovely young lady. Very professional and talented. She arrived in a timely fashion set up her harp and played beautiful music until the shower ended. Kari was so pleasant and friendly she fit right in with the spirit of the event.

Sent on 12/07/2013

Kari is an exceptionally talented harpist. She was delightful and extremely easy to work with in selecting a program both for our ceremony and our reception. Her range of music is boundless, and she is a consummate professional who makes a fabulous impression in her performances. She is exactly what anyone would want a harpist to be.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/27/2013

Kari invited us over to her home to listen to as many songs we liked. And she had quite an extensive selection of many different types of modern, classical, even 80's and rock music. In the wedding day everything went PERFECT! Not a single complaint! I watched our video of the wedding day and hearing the beautiful harp in the background (we had an outdoor wedding) it made me tear up!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Kari was amazing!
    She understood exactly what we needed and played beautifully at our outdoor wedding this summer.
    We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist.
    Anna and Ed

Sent on 12/11/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2013

Kari Gardner was our musician for the wedding and she was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I were extremely impressed by her talent, repertoire of music and the ability to quickly learn new music. She's extremely professional and versatile. Her renditions on the harp made the atmosphere of our wedding so beautiful. I highly recommend her for any event, but especially weddings!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Wonderful, beautiful in all aspects.thanks!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Kari was easy to work with, affordable and played beautifully.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Laura · Married on 03/24/2012

What a talented musician! Very professional, but Kari also went out of her way to make sure the music was just what we wanted... She is very experienced and thorough- on the big day the harpist is one thing you don't even have to think about, let alone stress over.
    And her skill is another story- her beautiful music added extra dimension to our ceremony.
    PS- The harp is 10 times more moving in person... I'm not a weepy person, and I teared up when she demonstrated what would be our processional.

Sent on 08/18/2012

Jina · Married on 09/10/2011

Kari's music repertoire was exquisite and we did get a lot of compliments on our choice of music and musician! We are so happy that we chose Kari to play for our ceremony! She made it a very special day for everyone!
    If anyone would ever ask us to refer a musician for their wedding or event, we would HIGHLY recommend Kari! She is the best!

Jina & Dan Kollross

Sent on 03/27/2012

Jessie · Married on 08/21/2011

Kari was amazing to work with! we had communicated entirely by email and everything went smoothly. she was very quick to respond and helped ease my nerves about certain queues and set ups. She asks for a lot of details - which is a very good thing. i wished that we were able to meet her in person to discuss things, but we did not have time. i would highly recommend her for ceremony music. i even wished we had used her for the reception! all the guests raved about her beautiful harp and how lovely the music was. i would tell all brides to please consider her for your ceremony if you want a harpist. even if you may not initially want a harp - i would strongly recommend it because it is incredibly beautiful.

Sent on 08/23/2011
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 08/14/2011

Kari played for my wedding which was held on August 14, 2011. She did a wonderful job. I wasn't sure if it was going to rain that day or not and the wedding was delayed by 45 minutes. However, Kari hung in there and really did an excellent job in setting the tone of our wedding. She not only was patient but she also added additional background music during other segments of the wedding. This showed that she is extremely attentive and responsive to additional needs that one may have in the ceremony. I would recommend Kari to anyone that is looking for a harpist for their wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Nadine · Married on 08/13/2011

You couldn't ask for a better harpist than Kari!!! She was absolutely amazing, the best part of our wedding. Everyone loved her! We received comments after comments about how wonderful and universal she was. She plays beautifully and has an amazing list of songs she can play. She took so many requests from our guests and everyone could not believe all the songs she could play. She was extremely flexible. She played at both our ceremony and reception. Our reception was way behind on time which meant the time Kari should have left was not on track. She never once got up to leave and never said anything while she was there. She just kept on playing until it was the point in the evening for her to leave instead of the time. I thought that was so wonderful of her to do. She sounded so beautiful playing while walking down the aisle! I have no regrets with Kari and think every bride should use a harpist and that harpist should be Kari!!!

Sent on 01/13/2012
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/16/2011

Kari did a wonderful job at my wedding ceremony. She was very patient and helpful when we came to pick out music. We didn't really know what we wanted and she helped us figure it out. The music was beautiful!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Cara · Married on 06/05/2010

Kari, her harp and her music were absolutely wonderful. We were so excited to have her play during our ceremony and bring the magical tones of the harp to it. I was brought up in Ireland and have always loved the sound of Harp Music. So many of our guests (Irish and US) really appreciated the mood that the harp music provided also. Kari was a total professional throughout our planning phase. We selected our ceremony music at our consultation with her, and by all accounts the music before the ceremony was fabulous also. We would highly recommend her for any event (Ceremony / cocktail hour / party)

Sent on 06/28/2010
  • raeyn

Lindsay · Married on 01/30/2010

Kari is truly wonderful. Her music is so beautiful and we were so excited to have her play during our ceremony and cocktail hour. She has some really interesting music in her repertoire, which is what drew us to her initially. We selected our ceremony music at our consultation with her, but for cocktail hour we just told her to go crazy with rock and other popular music. We had several guests rave about her rendition of a Metallica song! I highly recommend her to anyone considering a harpist.

Sent on 02/16/2010

Gary · Married on 07/30/2011

Having the harp at our wedding really helped set the tone. It was so beautiful. Kari plays rock and other popular music and this is why we chose her. She was very professional:)

Sent on 08/04/2011