K.O. Entertainment and Event Planning Services Reviews

K.O. Entertainment and Event Planning Services 1
  • Alessandro

Alessandro Pilaia · Getting married on 09/06/2020

k.o. Is g.r.e.a.t

We hired K.O. Entertainment to DJ our wedding on 9/6/2020. From the moment we met with Naeem (Nick), we have been treated like family, and can not say enough great things about him.. as a person.. as a DJ.. as a friend. What brought us to his door was the fantastic reviews of him and his company from WeddingWire. After meeting with him for 3+ hours, we can easily see that all the reviews of him were warranted. We have no doubts that he will kill it as our DJ on our special day. This is 1 aspect of our wedding we do not need to worry about, because we know Dj Naeem is gonna blow the roof off of our venue. Visit, and book Naeem with 100% confidence. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/14/2019

K.O. Entertainment and Event Planning Services's reply:

Thank you so much! I love what I do and the best part is being able to meet amazing people such as yourself and Lilian and share the best day of your lives with you! Thank you again for the opportunity. I can’t wait!

Maria · Married on 10/21/2018

KO Entertainment Best DJ Vendor

My husband and I just got married last month and we are still getting calls about our DJ. Naeem was truly a pleasure to work with, he helped us throughout our whole wedding process (we planned a wedding in 5 months) and during stressful times, he gave us the confidence we needed to trust him and go with his gut. We had some last minute arrangements to make and thanks to Naeem everything turned out great! The day of the wedding, he was on prompt and made sure all our details were in place. Everyone loved Naeem, some guests even made comments that they had never been to a wedding where people danced the entire night. Our dance floor was packed the entire time during our wedding and this is said without exaggeration. I'm actually in the process of planning my sister in laws 30th birthday and I already called Naeem asking if he can provide services for June 2019. Hire this company, Naeem will not disappoint!

Mr. & Mrs. Diaz

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • F

Fernand · Married on 05/27/2018

Naeem showed a level of professionalism second to none. Everyone was talking about how good the hype man and the Dj was until I told them it was the same person. The energy and the music was so good it brought the house down! A bunch of Guests have already inquired about his services and will be contacting Naeem in the future! Highly recommended! A+ on all accounts! Bravo!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    K.O. Entertainment and Event Planning Services 2

Susana · Married on 11/25/2017

Naeem was perfect before, during and even after our wedding. Truly a professional in his craft and in his networking abilities. He really cared about us and made a huge effort to not just to be our DJ but be our friend. He guided us through the process and during the wedding, he did his thing and we didn't have to worry about a thing. We were blessed because we truly had a blast and so did our guests. They said it was literally the best wedding they've ever been to. Naeem even helped with making a mashup for the father daughter dance. Truly just above and beyond in all respects. Would hire him again but just trying to have one marriage naamean?

Sent on 12/04/2017

Gianvito · Married on 11/17/2017

My wife and I cannot thank Naeem enough for his kindness and support. The entertainment portion for our wedding was a short notice addition and yet Naeem never skipped a beat, his talent and skills proved he can make the best night for any situation. If you do not want to worry about your event and just want to enjoy your night, Naeeem is the profressional to call !

Sent on 11/19/2017

Hugo · Married on 11/09/2017

My wife and I meet Naeem about 3 months ago, and the vibe he gave us was nothing but positive. Such a professional and down to earth kind of guy! I’m glad that I was able to cross paths with him. My wife and I had a destination wedding in Mexico last month and he’s came ready! Naeem had everyone dancing all night at our reception. And let me add that he also took great pictures at our bond fire event the night before the wedding. He definitely captured great moments with all of our friends and family. Naeem is not only a great DJ, but now I have to privilege of calling him a good friend! Thank you for the awesome job you did.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Mo · Married on 09/30/2017

Hey I just wanted to thank you for yesterday the party was great everyone was so pleased and enjoyed the whole atmosphere of the party you and your guys put out...thank you very much brother

Sent on 10/01/2017

Martin · Married on 09/23/2017

Very easy to book and confirm the logistics for our wedding DJ. Once the party started, it never stopped! JJ was the perfect MC and DJ for our special day. Would highly recommend this company, for the entertainment of all special occasions.

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • xlovelive

Elisabel · Married on 09/23/2017

From the first day we met with Naeem, I told my Fiance we just had to book him! He is genuine, friendly, understanding, bilingual (that was a MUST for us!) and accommodates everything and anything you ask for. Every meeting felt like friends catching up and was never awkward. Fast forward to our big day - Naeem went above and beyond what was expected of him! Helping us handle hiccups along the day, keeping on top of the timeline, and ensuring everything was going smoothly. From the ceremony, to the cocktail, and reception - he ensured entertainment was always 100. Thank you for quite possibly being our favorite vendor that night - and I can ensure not our last encounter! He is a definite necessity at any event, he definitely kept me dancing all night!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jon · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Naeem has been a great friend of mine for years, so when hiring him and his crew, I knew i was going to be satisfied. From song ideas to program order he help us all the way, and on the day of, service was exceptional. Everything turned out better then I ever expected.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Rosalia · Married on 07/14/2017

Very happy with our wedding Dj. Music and everything included was excellent.

Sent on 07/25/2017

James · Married on 06/18/2017

Great DJ and awesome person. Was getting compliments about him all night. Made me look good cause finding the DJ was my only job! Trust that Naeem will take good care of your party. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/21/2017

James · Married on 05/28/2017

Naeem helped us manage most aspects of our wedding including dj, photo booth, lighting,photography and violin for the ceremony, etc pretty much everything. He managed it so well we didn't have to worry about anything and we actually had time to be able to enjoy our own wedding! It ended being pretty stress free since everything progressed so smoothly. Not only that but he is a great dj and really knew how to integrate our song choices with other songs in a dance set to keep the party going and the guests interested. We highly recommend him and his company!

Sent on 05/30/2017

K.O. Entertainment and Event Planning Services's reply:

James it was an absolute honor being able to be a part of your day. Our entire team left that evening saying how much we felt like we were enjoying ourselves rather than working. Thank you again!

Michael · Married on 05/26/2017

My expectations were shattered by Nick! The presentation and professionalism were off the charts and during planning he thought of things that my wife and I didn't even think of to make the night fantastic. Just about every single person at the reception said that the music was keeping the party going and it was evident because the floor was never empty. One of his suggestions for "during dinner music" even led to an impromptu sing along that will easily never be forgotten. Short and skinny is that these guys(especially Nick) actually care about your night and don't just do their best, they do the best to make it memorable. I'll always suggest KO to all my friends, hands down!

Sent on 05/31/2017

David · Married on 05/20/2017

Nick provided the ultimate bridal shower experience that I have ever seen, he had all my guest on there feet dancing, created a beautiful video clip of me and wife that we got to share with all our loved ones and Nick and his team provided fun and clean bridal shower games for my guest. It doesn't stop there at our wedding he performed our wedding ceremony since he is a licensed officiant and my God he blew it away with his great vocal presence, light humor and a beautiful performance that my wife and I will always treasure. I totally recommend Nick and his team for all your wedding events you will love the ride and he will ensure your experience will be captured every single moment with his amazing company!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

My fiancé and I used K.O. Entertainment for our engagement party and we were floored! From the day we contacted them (amongst many others) we knew they would be our best choice! The most professional and fun DJ/Emcee we've ever seen. They had everyone out on the dance floor and the variety of music couldn't have been better. We gave no guidance as to what to play, just asked for a good time and they delivered! I would highly recommend them to anyone regardless of the type of event!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Dina · Married on 03/25/2017

KO entertainment was amazing at my daughter's quinceanera. The music choices by Naeem were amazing and I don't think there was a moment that anyone was sitting. He and his partner were so professional. I have been at other weddings where the DJ is annoying and constantly yelling at you. Not Naeem. He just get up and starts doing the dance himself and hyping it up and people just want to dance with him. The photo booth was amazing and the lights and tv where they extra special touch. I would highly recommend using Naeem and KO entertainment for any party where you need a DJ! You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2016

We hired Naeem as our DJ/MC and his wife, Gia, as our wedding planner and our wedding was PERFECT. They were wonderful to work with and are great people. As things got closer we were quickly getting overwhelmed and nervous. Gia did a fantastic job. She kept focused for us and everything turned out exactly how we had hoped it would. We had a vision in our minds, and she managed to execute it. Thank you for helping us out as much as you did and we greatly appreciate it.

Naeem is an awesome DJ and a great person. When we had no idea how to organize our day, he was there to offer guidance and made sure we understood, and helped keep everything on track. He killed it. Everyone had a great time, and loved the lighting. People loved the music and dancing - and the photo booth was a hit. Thank you both for being so easy to work with and wonderful people!

Sent on 10/09/2016

K.O. Entertainment and Event Planning Services's reply:

We realize that you only have one shot to make it perfect on your wedding day. You shared your vision and we just did our best to bring it to life! Thank you so much for instilling your trust in us!

Natalie · Married on 09/24/2016

Naeem was hands down the best choice for a dj/mc we could've made for our wedding. We clicked immediately. As soon as we gave him a few songs we like he knew excactly what our style is. It's like we've been friends for years. He made a suggestions about the songs to use when different people were coming out and certain things were happening during the wedding and it could not fit more perfectly. During the wedding he kept the party going. There wasn't a time that people were bored or didn't want to dance. Our wedding combined 3 cultures and Naeem blended them so perfectly. I can't imagine being able to find someone who was more professional, friendly, responsive, understanding, fun and overall the best dj for our wedding. Thank you Naeem, you made our wedding unforgettable

Sent on 06/28/2017

K.O. Entertainment and Event Planning Services's reply:

Natalie, thank you for allowing us to be a part of history! What is even better than doing your wedding is that you and your husband Jeff are family now! Thank you again.

Tara · Married on 03/19/2016

BEST DJ COMPANY HANDS DOWN! These guys are seriously such humble people, they made us feel so comfortable. They will always make sure that you are satisfied in every aspect. Now, the MUSIC...let's just say, bring a pair of comfortable shoes as you will be on your feet all night!! Overall, our wedding went so smooth, and a big part of it was because of K,O ENTERTAINMENT. They made us so happy, we will always recommend them :)

Sent on 04/13/2016

Charlie · Married on 08/15/2015

My fiancé and I attended a wedding Naeem dj'd, and we loved it! So we booked him for our wedding this coming August!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Jay · Married on 07/26/2015

My fiancee hired K.O Entertainment for our wedding on July 26th. D.J. Naeem was by far the best and most professional D.J. ive seen. Couldn't ask for more when it came to the music, crowd interaction, and lighting. Highly recommend

Sent on 07/28/2015

K.O. Entertainment and Event Planning Services's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your very special day. We had an an amazing time and would do it all over again if possible !

Rebecca · Married on 07/26/2015

DJ Naeem was awesome! Everything went so great from the ceremony to reception. He and his assistants were amazing. Very professional, fun and made sure my fiancé and I enjoyed everything. Our guests had a ball. Thank you KO Ent.

I would highly recommend :)

Sent on 07/29/2015

K.O. Entertainment and Event Planning Services's reply:

We had such a great time. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be able to party with you and your family.

Max · Married on 07/23/2015

The guys were absolutely great. They were professional and very entertaining. Service was amazing. Everyone had a wonderful time. The music was fantastic. Everyone was dancing all night! The interaction with the crowd was also very awesome. I highly recommend K.O. Entertainment!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Max,

We had such a great time with you folks! It was an absolute pleasure! Thank you again for allowing Ben and I to be a part of your special day!