Just Milled Reviews

Just Milled 1
Just Milled 2
Just Milled 3

Dayna · Married on 07/01/2017

Nina’s work speaks for itself. Our invitations were perfect! We wanted to incorporate important events and places into our passport style invites (passport style because I’m from Canada and my spouse is american) and she made them so personalized with such creative details. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received about them. Beyond her beautiful work, she’s responsive and professional - a real treat to collaborate with during the stressful party planning process. We are so happy we have a few extra invitations to hold on to. They’re such a nice keepsake!

Just Milled 4
    Just Milled 5
    Just Milled 6

Erika · Married on 10/15/2016

Nina with Just Milled is absolutely magical. She sat down with me and my husband for an initial meeting, got to know us, and then, from that simple hour discussion, designed invitations that were beyond our imagination. They captured the essence of us and our wedding perfectly and were incredibly high quality. We loved them so much, we had her design the rest of our paper products. She even went through the meticulous trouble of putting together individual place cards for each guest with a photo of each person we chose (so much extra work, and she was thrilled to do it). Having her designs in our menus, thank you cards, signs, place cards, gift bag tags, etc. made the wedding feel extra personal and special. Our guests raved about all the artistic touches she trickled into our event. Best of all, she was incredibly easy to work with and very professional. She was prompt in responding, had clear invoices, always let you know up front what requests might incur extra charges, and truly cares that you are happy. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Just Milled.

Nina did an amazing job! She is very thorough and really captures your vision. I highly recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

O-M-G where to start when you have so much praise for someone!? Let me begin by saying the second I met Nina of Just Milled I instantly liked her. She has this wonderful spirit about her that you can't help but fall in love with. My mom and I hired Nina to create elegant yet rustic wedding invitations centered around a buck and doe theme with lots of gold accents. Nina patiently took in all of our ideas and created the most incredible invitation suite (main invite, envelope, RSVP cards, direction insert, dinner selection card, etc.) I've ever seen; and I'm not just saying that because it was my wedding! My mom and I literally had people calling and emailing us freaking out saying it was the most amazing invitation they had ever seen! Her ability to interpret our ideas and bring them to life above and beyond our expectations was nothing sort of incredible. We were so happy with everything we also hired her to create exquisite table number signage, tags, and three different styles of thank you cards (engagement party, bachelorette party and wedding) Not only is Nina extremely talented with an amazing eye for detail and exceptional listening skills, she is also one of the sweetest, most genuine and empathetic people I've met. I feel so fortunate to have met her and cannot give her a high enough recommendation. Thank you Nina for making our day and everything leading up to it so special!

Shelby · Married on 10/04/2014

I could not imagine a better person to work with than Nina Miller! Nina was amazing throughout the entire process all the way from initial consult to finished products. Her work is beautiful, high quality, and more than fair for the price.

Nina was very willing to work with me and my husband find something perfect in our budget. She was also immensely helpful when we needed table top signs towards the last minute.

I would use Just Milled for all my future paper products and I would highly suggest that all people check her out! She is absolutely amazing

Cate · Married on 08/02/2014

One of the sweetest, kindest, creative woman I have met! She is so friendly and so fun to work with, you will just want to go out and enjoy a glass of wine with her! She did such a fantastic job on our save the dates and invitations. She totally understood the vibe I was going for and completely excelled. We had several guests comment how beautiful and professional they looked and were expecting this to be the wedding of the century just based on the invitations (ya no pressure there). I blame the invitations for having 50 more people RSVP then we were expecting :) . Overall it was such an experience working with her, and you can be sure I will find reasons to utilize her talent in the future!

Adam · Married on 06/26/2014

Nina, at "Just Milled," was beyond fantastic. Our first consultation was very personal. Instead of just showing us her previous work, she took the time to understand our personalities and style, then she showed some of her work that reflected that. She really took the time to nail down an invitation that we were thrilled with. Throughout the process, she sent us many digital proofs of her ideas throughout the design stages. We were always in the loop and she communicated with us frequently. Our end result was perfect. Just Milled was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process.

Kelly · Married on 06/21/2014

Nina was great to work with. We had a specific idea in mind for our invitations and she listened to our ideas and created beautiful invitations. Talking with her on the phone and meeting her in person was great, she is a wonderful person and is easy to be around. She was willing to meet with us at a location that was convenient for both of us. She gave us great suggestions on how we could word our invitations. Working with her made the process of ordering and sending invitations less stressful, which is what you want when planning a wedding!

Kelli · Married on 05/30/2014

Our experience with Just Milled was exceptional! My husband and I wanted our reception invitations to be the first part of the experience. Our hope was that opening up the invite would be like opening the first door into our intimate evening celebration. In our experience with Just Milled not only were the invitations more beautiful than we could have imagined, but the creativity and uniqueness were above and beyond. We had little idea of what we wanted other than a very intimate and elegant evening. The invitations opened the door and set the stage just for that. Nina's responsiveness was incredible. We were working with a very short window of time and she was so quick to respond and act. It was such a relief to not have to worry about what was going on in the process. We made last minute requests for additional invites to be sent out which she immediately did. We cant thank her enough for being a part of our special evening. We truly believe that when you decide to work with Nina not only do you get a professional that cares about her work and clients, but you get an all around amazing experience!

Marty · Married on 05/30/2014

The invitations that Nina Miller produces are as brilliant and thoughtful as she is!! You won't be disappointed. As a result of her professionalism and expertise, I have in trusted her to create my business cards. I have already received numerous compliments. Thank you Nina for taking the stress out of our wedding planning and business promoting!

Martin Abdo

• Joanne

Joanne · Married on 04/27/2014

Oh my goodness do I love Nina! She is seriously talented and has amazing ideas for your invitations. Our invitations turned out so unique and we just loved them. thank you so much Nina for doing such a beautiful and incredible job on our invitations...we loved them!

LaDonna · Married on 01/01/2014

I am in love with my wedding invitations!
    I was referred to Just Milled by a friend at work. From the first meeting with Nina to discuss ideas for my wedding invitations, I knew that I had made the right choice. Nina was so professional and personal, offering up great ideas and making sure that my invitation was a one of a kind. She had a huge part in pulling all of our ideas together and blowing me away with the finished product! She had my order done so quickly and even the way she delivered them all assembled in a special box was over the top. As my invitations were received in the mail, my guest went on and on about how creative and unique the invitations were. Your wedding invitation sets the tone for the whole experience and Nina absolutely nailed it. I would highly recommend Just Milled! Wonderful to work with!

Meredith · Married on 12/21/2013

Nina with Just Milled is absolutely AMAZING!!! I told her about a million times while working through our invitations and other paper products for the wedding that she made the experience the best. And I'll say it again!

Not only did she completely capture the look and feel we wanted for our wedding day, but she made the entire experience a total breeze. She listens to everything, no matter if you remember saying it or not, and completely transforms concepts into beautiful reality.

I would HIGHLY recommend Just Milled for any wedding, but will also continue to use Nina for any future paper goods needs. She's just THAT fantastic :)

Shelbi · Married on 09/28/2013

Let me just say that the wedding invitation process with Nina was the most memorable and fun experience out of all the pieces in making a wedding happen. Nina took the time to get to know my now husband and I before creating the most fitting and perfect invite that screamed Chris and Shelbi! Extremely flexible and trustworthy; many times I told her to do what she thought would look and present the best, we were always satisfied! She created our programs and ‘thank yous’ as well. Even one of the pieces from our invites was incorporated into our wedding produce favors! I would HIGHLY recommend Nina (Just Milled) as your wedding design creator because that is what she is, so much is planned around what your invites portray to your guests! Thank you Nina! Love, Chris and Shelbi

Laura · Married on 09/21/2013

Nina, the owner of JustMilled, is fantastic to work with. Her responsiveness and professionalism are top-notch, and her ability to adapt to my ever-changing requests and opinions was unparalleled! However, what I appreciated most about working with Nina is her beautiful design aesthetic. She was able to take a few ideas and inspiration photos, and turn them into a gorgeous wedding suite (including paper signs used at our reception!) that was exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you Nina!

• Kerri

Kerri · Married on 09/07/2013

Nina from Just Milled! was fabulous, kind, and didn't mind me changing my whole mind and redoing the invites! when she first asked me what I wanted I was scatter brains and I couldn't find a theme or even my head. So we redid everything and she was so nice and caring not to mention very classy!! I would definitely recommend her for big or small she does them all! from invites to place cards, to anything cards she the gal to call! Did I mention she's fast! Thank you for all that you did for me, I know you will have much success.

Blessings,
    Kerri Russell

Stephen · Married on 08/25/2013

Nina did a SPLENDID job on our wedding invitations. Right down to the color scheme and details we wanted. She had some awesome ideas to help make the return replies a breeze to look through and the invitations themselves are awesome. Definately a great person to work with, who's creative soul is obvious! THANKS NINA!!!!

Katie · Married on 08/03/2013

Nina made the most beautiful invitations for me and my husband, Josh. You can tell she REALLY loves her job as she gets so excited about everything and wants to share in your enjoyment! Nina is very prompt, friendly, accommodating and beyond helpful.

When we first met to discuss the invites, Nina came all the way out to Seattle to meet me right next to my apartment and we talked about my ideal invitation... I didn't really have any specific ideas, but I told her about our interests and our "theme" for our wedding along with a few things I'd like to see on the invites. After leaving, I was afraid that I didn't give her enough information (since I didn't really know what I wanted myself!). However, when she sent us the 3 options, before schedule I might add, it was like she knew my thoughts better than I did! The three invitations she made were wonderful, but one of them really stood out to me and my family and we fell in love! I felt like we literally had the most unique invitations and they were tailored to our interests and style (magically!).

I received so many compliments on them and it made me feel as if our wedding really stood apartment from others, which in my opinion is important. Also, you'd think you were saving TONS of money making them yourself on a wedding website or something, but that's not true! Her invites were priced very fair and considering how unique they are and all the time you save letting someone else make them for you makes her business even more enticing!

I highly recommend using Nina, you will not regret it!

Malia · Married on 03/02/2013

I can not say enough nice things about the experience we had working with Just Milled. The quality of work was outstanding, our invitations were beautiful! Nina was fast, extremely responsive and really understanding when we asked for changes. You get high quality of custom invitations and amazing service for an incredible price. Working with Just Milled was a really fun process for both my husband and me. It made such a big difference to have the personal experience. She makes a real effort to learn your style and vision and builds on that.

Annie · Married on 02/25/2013

Okay, lets be honest. Finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with is a dream come true. Well, so is Nina with Just Milled. Nina wants to know YOU and your story and desires to tell that story thru her creative and one of kind graphic design/invitations/ printed goodness! I first met with Nina for coffee and she asked me about how my fiance and I met, what we liked to do together, and overall caught the vision of our style and our wedding. At the time, I thought she was just being nice and asking questions, but as the process of making our save the dates, invitations, etc went on, I found that she used all she inquired to personalize every part of our printed materials. I can not tell you how many amazing compliments I got for our invites and the like. Nina is professional, on top of it, and all around the sweetest person to work with. I could not recommend her any more highly! Just Milled = Just what you need!

Emily · Married on 12/31/2012

Nina is extremely creative, organized, and responsive. She made the most beautiful invitations for our wedding and we got the greatest compliments from all of our guests. She has also done incredible work on our friends' invations as well!

We loved working with Nina and would recommend her to anyone looking for an invitation referral.

Tanya · Married on 08/24/2012

Nina was amazing and by far the best experience in terms of vendors overall. She is thoughtful in her design and timely to boot. Nina set all the expectations early, went above and beyond with meeting me and brainstorming ideas as well as providing me with the most beautiful invitations I could have ever asked for! They were even picked up by Daily Candy.com! She made the escort cards and table numbers to reflect those invites as well, tying the theme together completely. What was I complimented most on? Invites, Save the Dates, and anything with JustMilled on the label :) We're lucky to have had Nina's expertise and creativity for our wedding day and recommend her to friends and family. JustMilled would be the best decision you'd make for your event!

Rachel · Married on 07/23/2011

Nina did an excellent job on the invitations I ordered. They were beautiful and everyone loved them! She was very professional, listened carefully to what I wanted, offered wonderful suggestions when I didn't know what I wanted, and the end result was fantastic. She was great to work with, and very creative and artistic. I will definitely use her again.

Abby · Married on 06/18/2011

Just Milled provided fantastic invitations for an event I hosted. The service was prompt, professional, and personal. I found that the custom designs offered to me were better than what I had described, and I was given ample time to offer minor revisions to perfect them. Many of my guests told me that they realized my event would be extremely elegant based on the invitations received. The custom envelopes were a gorgeous addition to really set the invitations apart. I highly recommend Just Milled!

Shoshanna · Married on 05/19/2011

It was such an awesome experience to work with Nina. I had asked her to create all of my wedding stationary and I was truly impressed with her creativity that she had in making the stationary. I also appreciated how patient and understanding she was with me when I had no idea how I wanted my stationary to look. She really made the process incredibly enjoyable and I absolutely love my wedding stationary!!