Songbird Paperie

Seattle, WA View map

Songbird Paperie was created to design sweet, colorful pieces of handmade stationery and modern calligraphy.

I create wedding invitations, save the dates, place/escort cards, personalized stationery, birthday cards, thank-you cards, hello! cards, party invitations, announcements, typography prints and more, along with an array of hand-lettering accessories such as lettering envelopes, gift tags and the like. I also do chalkboards and custom paper signs, as well as branding, business stationery, and more. My designs are full of color and happiness!

I am based in Seattle, Washington and you can contact me at rosie@songbirdpaperie.com, visit my website www.songbirdpaperie.com, or call 206.395.4027.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
In-Person Consultations
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
    Larissa Event on: 10/17/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rosie was great to work with! She is super creative and flexible - it was such a fun process to have her design the invites for a dear friend's bridal shower. I look forward to working with her again in the future :)
    Mieka Married on 08/01/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rosie is fantastic! She is so friendly, down to earth and I didn't feel pressured to book with her. I was looking for a designer with a creative side and someone who could run with my ideas. She totally blew me away with her designs! She is very flexible, timely and so easy to work with! (not to mention she is fun and has great style). I'm so glad to have found her! She will also be doing all of my chalkboard writing for my wedding as well. I'm so thankful to have found her! You cannot go wrong with Songbird Paperie!
    Erica Married on 09/13/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rosie was the single most helpful person/vendor for my wedding - I don't know how I could have pulled it off without her! I knew very little about how to plan a wedding going into it and she helped me every step of the way - from designing beautiful Save the Dates, Invitations and Thank You Cards to the handwritten escort cards and helping me make wooden table numbers, every detail was perfect. On top of that she designed our wedding programs, adorable drink signs for cocktail hour, pretty menus for the place settings and made the most amazing card box and personalized wedding guestbook!

I HIGHLY recommend Rosie and Songbird Paperie for any event needs!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Althauser Design Althauser Design Wedding Florists

The most beautiful calligraphy I have ever seen!

Seattle
2063954027
Location of (Songbird Paperie)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding