4509 Interlake Ave N, #114, Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number

About Bygone Arts

Planning a medieval, Celtic, fairy, or fantasy wedding? Invitations provide your guests' first impression of your upcoming wedding, so having appropriate medieval invitations is important. I specialize in calligraphy based on medieval manuscripts, so I can create beautiful custom wedding invitations that look like something right out of the Middle Ages, or whatever fantasy realm you imagine.

In addition to wedding invitations, I can also provide marriage certificates, save-the-date cards, thank-you cards, place cards, menus, wedding favors, and anything else that requires a personalized touch.

08006Wedding1
101002chelindachris7
08006Wedding1

1 Reviews for Bygone Arts

Chelinda · Married on 07/24/2010

I count myself blessed that I found Bygone arts! In planning a medieval/Celtic wedding, I just couldn't find anything online that really expressed what I wanted for my invitiations. After searching and searching I happened on Bygone arts and bingo! Custom made medieval wedding invitations by an artist with a small-business. My first email was answered immediately, both friendly and businesslike and I knew I had found a perfect match for my needs.

Although we only lived a few hours from one another and were able to meet to talk about designs for the front of my invites and other details, communication would not have been a problem whatsoever if we lived long-distance. Any question or need I had was answered within hours usually and many times she was waiting on me to get back to her as she was so quick! Not only was she quick with her replies, but once I sent her the information and the guest list, she was finished in record time! I had set a date to have the invites by and even though it was my fault we were a bit late in the process, she went the extra mile to get them out and meet the deadline anyway. Amazing!

My guests have all been raving about my invites, a fact that I'm sure most brides can't say. I've been told they are: amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, unique, exquisite, awesome, and the best wedding invites they have ever received. The calligraphy is usually the first thing commented on, but when they find out that all the art was done by hand, they can't believe it! I also had a map done that looks a bit like LOTR, which even my male guests have commented on!

The best part is that even my guests who were hesitant about dressing up in costume, reconsidered after recieving their invites; they were the perfect invtes to set the tone.

Along with the invites for my guests, I was sent the original art so that I may have it framed as a keepsake. I've had friends tell me that they were also going to frame the front cover art and quote as it is so beautiful that it just cries out to be kept and displayed.

I can't say enough good things about Bygone arts and again, feel very blessed to have found Morgan!

Sent on 09/05/2010