Dryden Calligraphy - the "write" solution

Maple Valley, WA View map

Dryden Calligraphy’s rates are about 60% less then most other comparable services! I don't have to charge high prices for my services because I do this as a hobby, it is not my primary job that I have to survive on.

At $2.00 per envelope set for Straight or Italic style or just $2.50 for the Fancy Italic, you can't afford not to take advantage of these prices!

I also have a fast turnaround time, just give me a few days, not weeks!

Call or email today for a quote on your wedding.
Visit
http://www.drydencalligraphy.com for samples and more info.

Email me your name and address and I will mail you some sample envelopes so that you can see the calligraphy styles in person.

What services do you provide?

Design

Kayla Married on 07/06/2013
    Cyndi did a wonderful job! She always was really easy to get a hold of, and the turn around time was less than two weeks!
    She is reliable, honest, and a great person to hire!
    Samantha Married on 10/07/2012
    I hired Cyndi Dryden to address my save the date envelopes, wedding invitation envelopes, and dessert buffet labels. Her calligraphy is breathtaking. When we received the envelopes my fiance commented that they couldn't have been hand done because they were so beautiful. Her turnaround time was amazing, we had our enveloped back within a week of her receiving them. I was stunned and pleasantly surprised. If you need calligraphy done she is the person you should go to. You will not be disappointed.
    Loryn Married on 07/05/2010
    Cyndi did a super job on our two sets of wedding invites and placecards. Turn-around time was fast and the results were terrific! It worked out really well to correspond by email for the address lists, and she held onto some extra invites for the late additions to the lists. No matter how careful you think you are, there are always a few extras to add on after the fact. Cyndi made it easy and hassle-free. Can't recommend her enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Dryden Calligraphy - the
Discount
Mention you saw my listing on this website and receive 10% off your total for having your wedding envelopes addressed in beautiful calligraphy :)

23408 SE 262nd Place Maple Valley, 98038
Location of (Dryden Calligraphy - the "write" solution)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding