288 106th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About JovietaJane Creative Studio

Based in Bellevue, Washington, JovietaJane Creative Studio creates invitations and paper crafts for weddings. This studio was founded by Jane, an illustrator with over ten years of experience in her field. Jane has decided to lend her incredible talents to couples seeking joyful, vibrant designs for their wedding stationery. Jane uses her flair for contemporary illustration and typography to bring love stories to life on the page.

JovietaJane Creative Studios knows just how important the right choice of font, color, and graphics are. She loves to employ kinetic, retro-inspired typefaces in her work which gives her creations a sense of immediate buoyancy and excitement. Jane’s paper productions frequently feature illustrations of the couples celebrating, drawn in her timeless, flattering style. As part of her stationery service, Jane offers a full range of printed merchandise. RSVP cards and save-the-dates can be commissioned, as can imprinted napkins and menus. Such stylistic flairs as embossing, engraving, and foil stamping can be added to commissioned designs for an extra elegant touch. She also takes care of the assembly, addressing, and shipping of the products.

janeandjuan weddingitem001 51 1885535 1569546318
janeandjuan weddingitem001 51 1885535 1569546318

7 Reviews for JovietaJane Creative Studio

• Sophie

Sophie Lee · Married on 11/08/2019

Jane's Artistry is Outstanding!

I originally reached out to Jane for personalized agate name plates for my summer wedding. She happily accepted the task even though she'd never used agate as a medium before (they turned out so well!). She provided several calligraphy samples to me prior to starting and I got to choose my favorite. She also sent over a few examples to me on the agate itself so I could see her work in progress. I wound up asking her to write some additional signage since her work was so high caliber. She's easy to meet up with for pre-wedding planning and delivery. All in all, Jane isn't just a wedding vendor. She's your friend through the entire process. She holds your hand, asks for direction, takes countless hours to make your wedding wishes come true and adds a personal, creative touch that no one else could match. I truly hope her business takes off because she is so talented! I would refer her to anyone.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Brandyn Mcneal · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing artist. Amazing person.

I was introduced to Jane and her incredible work by a couple of her close friends that I happen to know. They had a hand drawn family portrait on their wall that I was immediately drawn to, and they told me who did it and gave me her contact info. I was initially hesitant because I didn't want to steal my friends unique portrait idea, but Jane immediately made me feel comfortable about going in a direction with ours that would be just as amazing, yet totally different. She was SO easy to work with, and gave me updates throughout the entire process. When she was done she even set me up with a top quality frame to house the beautiful work. My wedding is still a month away, but I know that when my future wife walks into the chapel and sees the piece for the first time, tears will flow. Jane is nothing short of professional, and one of the most talented people I could've ever asked to work with on a project like this. I HIGHLY recommend her, and her AMAZING work.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

JovietaJane Creative Studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Printing
    Shipping

• 288 106th Ave NE Bellevue, WA, 98004 See on map
    206-203-4692 (Phone number)
    Location of (JovietaJane Creative Studio)