PO Box 31005, Bellingham, WA 98228 Map · Phone number

About Kerri Efendi Designs

Kerri Efendi Design and Events is a stylish and chic stationary boutique based in Bellingham, WA. The company was founded by Kerri Efendi in 2007 and offers an extreme level of quality service and professionalism.

Kerri and her staff thrive in making your event a unique and timeless affair. We believe each event is a celebration of life, one to cherish for many years to come.

• Emma Hess Design
Untitled1
IMG9378version2

3 Reviews for Kerri Efendi Designs

Bethany · Married on 05/14/2011

I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Kerri Efendi Designs! Kerri herself was beyond helpful and my invitations were beautiful- I received many, many compliments on them. She was a delight to work with and I highly recommend her! I would use her again in a second.

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • W

Tara · Married on 05/01/2011

Kerri is a very talented creative individual. Kerri is very easy to work with, has tons of ideas while at the same time was open to our ideas. I highly recommend Kerri for future couples looking for that perfect invitation!!!

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2009

Kerri Efendi Designs was amazing to work with. My husband and I had lots of ideas on how we wanted our invitations to look and Kerri made those into reality. My husband works full time and I am a Graduate student so the fact that Kerri worked around our schedule to set up meetings was great. Not only did the invitations come out exactly as we wanted them she also put them all together so all I had to do was address and stamp and they were out the door. We received a comment on almost every RSVP about how creative, unique, and fun our invitations were! I would recommend Kerri Efendi Designs to any and every bride to be!

Sent on 07/15/2009

Kerri Efendi Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Kerri Efendi Designs to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• PO Box 31005 Bellingham, 98228 See on map