Jumpsuit Events Reviews

13 | Clive, IA

13 Reviews for Jumpsuit Events

Megan · Married on 04/01/2019

Best dj ever!

We hired Jumpsuit Events for our employee holiday party and they did an amazing job! Everyone was up dancing and had a blast! They arrived early to set up, were very professional, and played all of the music we asked for! I would recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Sarah Wong · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing - book with them!

We just had our wedding a few weeks ago. We had Josh as our MC for the event and it was amazing. Set list was amazing, he chose my fave song on his own for our entrance song (Uptown Girl). Everyone had a blast and complimented how great the time was. He was great at getting everyone up and dancing and having a great time. I could not recommend him more if I could. Made the night extra special for us.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Janice Williams · Married on 12/08/2018

Jumpsuit = Amazing

Jumpsuit Events is just that, five stars! We loved working with them and they never disappointed. Anything and everything from their DJs, lighting and photobooths are exceptional! They really get to know their clients and brides.

Sent on 01/17/2019

James Bellion · Married on 12/01/2018

What else to say?

Jumpsuit Events was nothing short of amazing. DJ Josh has such a fun personality and he knew exactly how to incorporate what meant the most to us. We really loved how easy it was to use their online portal for everything from song requests to making payments. You need to hire Jumpsuit for your wedding!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Jessie Sanova · Married on 11/03/2018

Terrific company to work with. Easy and they have all the latest equipment.

I worked with Josh and he was attentive and terrific with the kids. Jumpsuit was a great company to work with. They made payments easy and helped me with ideas to maximize my cost so I could stay within my budget. That was very cool.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Kelly Harris · Married on 10/27/2018

A perfect fit.

From start to finish, Jumpsuit was amazing. They were professional, responsive and well worth the price of their services. Our DJ, Josh, was incredibly helpful nailing down the timeline of our event. If you’re planning your event on your own, the right DJ can be so incredibly helpful in figuring out what you want and when it should happen. Josh came to the event early, played all the songs we wanted and then some, was kind and easy to get along with, and quickly packed up at the end of the night. I can’t recommend Josh and Jumpsuit enough.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Samantha Jennings · Married on 09/22/2018

Detail-oriented and easy to work with

Jumpsuit was a great company to work with! Josh replied immediately to my first email inquiry. Throughout the planning process of my daughter's wedding, he answered the questions we had and gave us helpful suggestions. The online form was easy to fill out and update. He did a great job with the music and getting everyone on the dance floor. He was very professional and had a great DJ voice. It was a pleasure to work with both Josh and our DJ and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jesse Iglesias · Married on 09/15/2018

Great experience!

We had a great experience working with Jumpsuit Events as our wedding DJ. They were really easy to work with and helped make the wedding planning process as least stressful as possible. They are very organized and were able to accommodate all of our requests! We were able to meet with them in person prior to our event which I appreciated; I like being able to put a face to the name and make the experience more personable! We are really happy that we selected Jumpsuit and would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding DJ to play for any part of their wedding festivities!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Jackson · Married on 07/28/2018

Truly memorable

Josh was awesome! He worked well with all the other vendors and his music choices were spot on for our crowd! Thanks for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Ali Ferrato · Married on 06/23/2018

Look no further.

Best DJ in the area. Super responsive, very flexible when it comes to the music, and makes it all about YOU. Great service across the board.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Brianna Jensen · Married on 06/16/2018

Jumpsuit didn't bring the music, they brought the party!

On June 16, 2018 I married the man of my dreams! We had the best wedding ever and a huge part of what made our day so special are the people who help make it possible! A huge thank you to the best DJ and MC ever from Jumpsuit Events! DJ Josh and Alexis made our day magical and unforgettable! ! The music, energy, lighting, decor, and fantastic DJ team will never be forgotten! Everyone had the best time! They are the best ever! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You will always hold a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Sandra Baronni · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely amazing

We heard nothing but compliments from our guests all night long. Our DJ kept the beat going so much that our guests didn't want to stop! Great memories, thanks! :)

Sent on 12/31/2018

Alannah Reid · Married on 07/07/2018

A GREAT wedding thanks to Jumpsuit!

Booking Josh with Jumpsuit was the easiest part of my entire wedding planning process! When I first emailed Josh, he was prompt and upfront on what his service provides, and answered any questions I had. I appreciate how professional Josh was, but also extremely laid back. He let us customize our songs for the ceremony and certain aspects of the reception, and executed them perfectly. I genuinely felt like Josh cared about our wedding and wanted us to have the best time ever. Josh had great communication throughout the reception so our guests always knew what was going on. Our wedding was so successful largely because of him and his organization.

Josh created the best dance party that our friends are still talking about! He read the room better than I could ask for, and knew the PERFECT songs to play to keep everyone dancing! I looked out at one point and noticed that every single guest was out on the floor! Also, with our permission, he came up with our wedding hashtag on the spot (it was AWESOME) and spread the word so all our guests would use it! He’s so fun to work with!!

This was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our big day and I couldn’t recommend him more!

Sent on 02/03/2019