Des Moines, IA 50315 Map · Phone number

About Advent Entertainment

Hi, my name is Matt Moore owner/operator of Advent Entertainment. Advent Entertainment has been in business, in the Des Moines area, approximately 9 years now.  I also have 20+ years of experience in the music entertainment business. I choose to remain a small company as I personally work with all my clients and also perform at their events.

When you choose Advent Entertainment I assure you the piece of mind knowing that all the details are covered and the entertainment at your event exceeds your expectations. I do not spend a lot of money on advertising simply because 90% of my business is gained through referrals from past clients. I believe that speaks much more highly than any flashy advertising ever could.

I want to gain your trust and offer you an assurance that you are going to deal with me personally throughout the planning and performance at your event. Your event is just as important to me as it is to you. I believe in quality, not the quantity of events every year.

We are also priced below many of the other "professional" DJ companies in the area. I understand that cost is important to all people so I want to offer outstanding entertainment and customer satisfaction at a competitive cost. Please check our site out, we have a page dedicated to pricing options that fit your budget. The site will also show you a little more about what we are all about.

Thanks for taking the time to visit our Wedding Wire page.

• Complete Weddings + Events
  • Music Man Productions
  • Puttin' on the Hitz
  • Marquee Events
pics

6 Reviews for Advent Entertainment

• Anna

Anna · Married on 11/17/2019

Dancing the Night Away! For Real!

Matt was very thorough and open in communication even when we were planning from out of state. His professionalism and obvious experience helped us realize/discuss some parts of the reception we hadn’t thought of, and added one of my favorite parts to the event (the anniversary dance was an excellent way to get lots of our older adult guests out on the floor when they hadn’t been before). His expertise, kindness, communication, price, and super fun performance made for a really stellar experience. Even months later, my husband and I agree that one of the best parts of our wedding was seeing all of our friends dancing until the very last song of the night, and that is all thanks to our amazing DJ! Matt did a killer job having a variety of songs, helping guide us through the flow of events, and above all made it so stress-free while we planned our wedding all the way from California. If you are looking for both extensive expertise and fun, you have found the right guy!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Dilara

Dilara · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent!

Matt was great to deal with. He is good at what he does and would hire him again for sure.

Sent on 11/11/2019

We were very happy with Matt's DJ service at our wedding reception. He did a great job playing the variety of music we requested in an order that kept everyone engaged and dancing. Our hope was to have a dance party and that’s exactly what we got, with songs that kept people dancing until the end and that attracted those people to dance who don’t normally dance. When our guests made requests he did everything he could to find the song and play it, which added even more variety and life to the party. We liked that he checked with us to confirm a request if needed. We got really positive comments on the music from all of our friends and family, and would recommend Matt as a DJ to anyone.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Advent Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 400.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 700
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Microphones

• Des Moines, 50315 See on map
    Location of (Advent Entertainment)