Iowa, Des Moines, IA 50310 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About DJ Marty McFly

DJ Marty Mcfly is a professional and experienced wedding DJ who's ready to assist you in making your wedding day as memorable and as fun as possible. He is also the owner of DSM Dance Party DJs (www.DsmDancePartyDJs.com) and has a team of trusted DJs that he refers for events when he is personally unavailable. His business is based out of Des Moines, Iowa but he is always willing to go the extra mile & travel for your important day. DJ Marty Mcfly and his team of professionals strive to create a wonderful experience for each of their clients. Conscious of just how important wedding events are, they channel all of their expertise and know-how to provide great music and a lively atmosphere.

DJ Marty offers a consultation with clients where he can understand his clients’ preferences and requests. Him & his team of DJs are available to cover events for newlyweds and their guests in order to create a memorable ambience that gets people on the dance floor. As versatile entertainers, they can play a range of music that spans a multitude of genres. These include top 40, country, hip hop, electronic, jazz, pop, and more, a variety of tastes are catered to. We can also provide MC duties so that the course of the celebration is maintained throughout. For an added party atmosphere, we can provide uplighting, projectors, as well as enhanced dance floor lighting. Other features of this service include:

• One-event-per-day policy
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • Microphones & Lapels for Officiants
  • Projectors

We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to help make your wedding day as fun and stress free as possible. When inquiring about our services our Booking Manager, Laura Nellis, will be there to set up a consultation with DJ Marty Mcfly himself.

Happy Engagement!

Videos 2 Videos

13 Reviews for DJ Marty McFly

• Alexis

Alexis Johnson · Married on 10/17/2020

You need dj marty mcfly!

My fiance used to be a DJ and is all about music so when we began looking for a DJ for our wedding, I knew that this was going to be an extremely important part of our day. When reaching out to vendors, Marty contacted me immediately. He was extremely professional throughout our entire process. As the day approached, we met a couple of times to discuss details and then any last minute changes I had, I sent him a quick text and it was taken care of! The schedule he provided helped me create my own schedule for the day. The ceremony music was perfect, he had all the mics ready to go, and keeping our guests updated with info. The dance floor was full ALL night. There was not one song no one was dancing to. I would say we picked many songs that you traditionally would maybe not see at a wedding and Marty absolutely nailed exactly what vibes we were looking for. Marty even drove to Promise City, IA for our day. We cannot recommend him enough! You need him for your wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Sammantha Hodzic · Married on 10/10/2020

Great customer service

I worked with Marty and he was fabulous! We booked him over a year before our wedding and provided a timeline that we could use as a template. He then made sure we had a finalize meeting 30 days before our wedding and then was available by phone for our last minute changes. He was friendly and professional at all times. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/14/2020

DJ Marty McFly's reply:

Thank you for your review Samantha! We’re glad you choose us for your special day & we wish you two all the best!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Marty McFly FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth

Team of DJ Marty McFly

Marty Botts

Marty Botts

Owner

With years of being a professional, public/private event DJ, I have hosted numerous events. Including but not limited to, nightlife, concerts, sporting venues and weddings!

I have a wide range of music that is guaranteed to entertain any group of people.

My extensive music library grabs classics from the 50's all the way to todays hottest hits allowing me to cater to every crowd.

I take pride in playing music that will bring every crowd to the dance floor! There is nothing I enjoy more than seeing people PUMPED! SMILING!, and having a great time!

I take ultimate pride in being apart of special moments in people's lives. My goal is delivering a moment that will last a lifetime.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Laura Nellis

Laura Nellis

Booking Manager

Our Booking Manager, Laura, assists with all new and current clients. From the first inquiry to following up post event, she takes special care and consideration when helping all couples. She also loves to attend events on occasion. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out and she will be in touch with you right away.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Iowa Des Moines, IA, 50310 See on map
    Location of (DJ Marty McFly)