PO Box 961, Monroe, IA 50170 Map · Phone number

About Jen's Jams Mobile DJ

With prices starting at just $500, I offer an affordable alternative to many other DJ companies out there. I offer a 3 speaker sound system with subwoofer and dance lighting in my base package up to unlimited time or even a 6 speaker sound system in my other packages. Contact Jen's Jams today!

1bccde07f2d7c98a 1528006180 f36f984adbfc8cc6 1528006176355 4 middle school sing
crowd dance

22 Reviews for Jen's Jams Mobile DJ

Stephanie Long · Married on 10/13/2018

Mother of the bride

Jen did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding. Her music selection and preparation ahead of time made for a magical evening. Her interaction with the bride and groom, the wedding party, the families, and the crowd was totally professional and extremely open and friendly. I would highly recommend her for any wedding at any setting!

Brock Nekvinda · Married on 09/15/2018

Great dj! Highly recommend!

Jen came out to our event and was more than a pleasure to work with! She made our special day all the more memorable. She set up everything and was interacting with guests and having a great time. Everything went very smoothly. And when we were all done. She even helped to start take down some of our tents and put away things that she didn’t need to. She made our day great. And she was more than a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!!!!!

Mackenzie Stier · Married on 08/18/2018

Best DJ around

Jen and Shannon we're so great to work with. I cannot say enough great things about our experience with them. Great communication before hand (Which is super important.) On the day of our wedding she showed up early to set everything up outside and in. She played all the music we request and more of the genres we preferred. The best part, aside from her being SO nice.. she kept the party going! She came out and danced with us and even showed us a few dances. All my guest loved her and I had so many questions about her after our wedding. I've already recommend her to a few people and I hope if you're looking for someone to come DJ your wedding, you stop here and give her a call! You won't regret it!

Award

Jen's Jams Mobile DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• PO Box 961 Monroe, IA 50170 See on map