Jen's Jams Mobile DJ Reviews

22 Reviews for Jen's Jams Mobile DJ

22 Jen's Jams Mobile DJ Reviews

Stephanie Long · Married on 10/13/2018

Mother of the bride

Jen did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding. Her music selection and preparation ahead of time made for a magical evening. Her interaction with the bride and groom, the wedding party, the families, and the crowd was totally professional and extremely open and friendly. I would highly recommend her for any wedding at any setting!

Brock Nekvinda · Married on 09/15/2018

Great dj! Highly recommend!

Jen came out to our event and was more than a pleasure to work with! She made our special day all the more memorable. She set up everything and was interacting with guests and having a great time. Everything went very smoothly. And when we were all done. She even helped to start take down some of our tents and put away things that she didn’t need to. She made our day great. And she was more than a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!!!!!

Mackenzie Stier · Married on 08/18/2018

Best DJ around

Jen and Shannon we're so great to work with. I cannot say enough great things about our experience with them. Great communication before hand (Which is super important.) On the day of our wedding she showed up early to set everything up outside and in. She played all the music we request and more of the genres we preferred. The best part, aside from her being SO nice.. she kept the party going! She came out and danced with us and even showed us a few dances. All my guest loved her and I had so many questions about her after our wedding. I've already recommend her to a few people and I hope if you're looking for someone to come DJ your wedding, you stop here and give her a call! You won't regret it!

Val · Married on 07/21/2018

Excellent service

She set up early was there and ready to go on time. Had her music prepared.

Nick · Married on 06/30/2018

You might be nervous when hiring a D.J. but when you do business with Jen, all of your worries are left in the dust. She plays exactly what you want to hear and she will make sure she doesn't skip or miss any details. Very professional and if I could rewind my wedding night all over again I would just because of her help. Jen we loved you and I keep getting told you were amazing at my wedding. Thank you!

Molly · Married on 06/09/2018

Jen was incredible! She came out and danced with us, taught us dances, and took requests from the guests. We really enjoyed her kindness and could tell that she cared about what we wanted. She was extremely reasonable on the price and I would encourage any bride to consider her for their big day! We were married 06/18.

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

5/5 Would definitely recommend!

Jen was absolutely amazing to work with! She made all the guests feel comfortable and helped out with additionioal tasks, such as excusing different tables to go get their dinner - which was a job I hadn’t assigned to anyone! She played music that kept our guests dancing and made sir everyone felt included. She was such a blessing and I would give her 10/5 starts if I could!

Sadie · Married on 11/04/2017

We loved having Jen at our wedding! She kept the party going and was an amazing addition to our big day.

Alexandria · Married on 10/28/2017

Jen was great! She was so fun and so kind! She kept the crowd going all night during my barn wedding in the 45 degree weather. She was super accommodating when I asked her if my little sister could sing our first dance and she helped dismiss all of our tables for dinner. She even got on the dance floor to show people how to do a specific dance.
    You always hear how a DJ can make or break a wedding reception and and I can honestly say Jen is a big reason all the people stayed as long as they did.

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Jen did our wedding in October 2017. She was fantastic! The perfect blend of professional and personable. She went above and beyond to make sure the whole day was perfect. We loved that we were treated like friends not clients. We really can not say enough about how much we enjoyed having Jen as our DJ and would highly recommend her!

Mackenzie · Married on 10/14/2017

We had Jen for our wedding reception over the weekend and both my husband and I, our families, and friends cannot stop talking about how INCREDIBLE she was! Both her and her daughter seemed like they were friends that were attending the reception while maintaining such a personalable professionalism. She kept the night flowing amazingly and played every single song both us and our guests requested. Her equipment was great and the value of her service is beyond fantastic! Our dance floor was so packed all night that we kept having to remove more tables to make extra room for people to dance! Even her daughter got out there to dance with us and participated in our Dollar Dance. I really cannot say enough amazing things about her and her services! Thank you!

Jen's Jams Mobile DJ 1
    Jen's Jams Mobile DJ 2

Madison · Married on 09/30/2017

Jen's Jams was absolutely AMAZING!! Our dance floor was full the entire time and everyone had a blast. Any song request was answered. Jen was willing to do whatever we wanted AND worked through an illness. Our guests told us over and over again that the DJ was great. I highly recommend having Jen's Jams for your Wedding, party, or event!

Kurt · Married on 10/29/2016

She was very awesome..played everything that was requested and very good equipment that was loud...with no vibration with bass..she joined the party which was cool because most DJS that I have seen just stands behind equipment and are dual..she was very easy going and professional..she was early to our event..and stayed later then she was supposed to...very affordable and did not over charge..wish I could of payed her more...everyone that was at event said how wonderful and said she did awesome job...said she was one of the best DJS ever..I will and ask her to come back..and will refer her to everyone...

Dan · Married on 10/29/2016

I simply cannot overstate how awesome it was to work with Jen. In the lead-up to the wedding she was super responsive and went to great lengths to make sure we got the music we'd like. Her playlist was amazing and she made sure our guests had a great experience :)

She was extremely personable and had a great attitude. I am going to recommend her to all my friends who need a DJ in the future! Wish I could rate her higher than 5/5!

Shanelle · Married on 10/22/2016

Jen was the DJ for my traditional/Halloween wedding and everyone loved her! She and her boyfriend both dressed up and were beyond helpful to make sure everything went smoothly! We gave them a pretty difficult sound design for our ceremony and it was executed perfectly! Jen even came out and danced at our reception since the majority of the guests on the dance floor weren't dancers. She was wonderful with the kids in the wedding and even helped clean up after our reception. I have never had/seen a DJ go above and beyond the way Jen did.

I would give her a million stars if I could. I couldn't imagine my wedding going smoothly without her help!

Denice · Married on 10/15/2016

Jen was awesome! While we were down at the ceremony she was up helping turn on tea lights for the reception! We were asked if she was our wedding planner. She was out on the floor teaching us dance moves to certain songs and dancing wth us! Very budget friendly pricing! Thank You!!!

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2016

Jens Jams was Awesome!!! Everything was perfect!! Shannon and Jen are so easy going. Anytime I would email them, they responded quickly. When we arrived Jen came out to met us and went over everything be starting the party. Jen took control right away and made the night perfect! Willing to help out with anything! Very impressed , even had people come up and asked where I found the DJ!!! Thank you for making my night special!!!!

Echo · Married on 09/03/2016

Jen was wonderful! She worked with us on the agenda even though things changed a few times very close to the wedding. She worked really hard to get people dancing and happy, and our reception ended very early so she even helped us clean up and play music while we cleaned. She had a great playlist for us from what we said we liked, and took requests throughout the night also. Jen was wonderful and my husband and I would definitely reccomend her!!

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

She did a great job, I would highly recommend Jen for any event. I will use her in the future if I have any other events to come up.

Natalie · Married on 06/11/2016

Jen's Jams is an excellent DJ for the price! We were working on a budget and Jen is looking to expand her experience and I am so thrilled we went with her! Prior I dealt with her booking agent and he had a very thorough method of figuring out what we wanted and when we wanted it (it also helped us figure out order of events because we weren't sure!). Day of the event, Jen was extremely flexible with our odd set-up and despite her mobile mic not working, she did her best to make announcements and work with us.

Jen really read the crowd and played the right music for us. She even played "Hot Dog" by request so our 1 year old nephew would dance and it was adorable! She got out there and taught the older kids how to do the chicken dance and it was truly a great night. I'm extremely pleased with how everything went and I would recommend her to anyone looking!

Shelby · Married on 04/30/2016

Loved her! She did a great job and was a sweetheart, very easy to work with!

Travis · Married on 04/16/2016

My wife and I loved having Jen DJ at our wedding. She was so kind and even kept the kids company by playing children's songs when the adults were socializing. She was very good to us and is highly recommended.