About Sound Extremes Mobile DJ

Experienced, fun and affordable!

Sound Extremes Mobile DJ has been in business since 1997, having performed at over 1000 events.  I perform at all weddings personally, so you always get the owner of the company as your DJ at every event instead of some rookie.

I offer discounts for spring/winter dates as well as large discounts for non Saturday events (cash discounts are also available for all dates)

I constantly replace my equipment to keep things looking new and fresh, and my most basic sound system can outperform most ANY other mobile DJ for sound quality AND output if necessary.

I cover the entire state of Iowa with one of the largest "free zones" around and a very nominal travel charge beyond that.

All wedding packages come with unlimited time, my small light show for free, unlimited music requests and even glowsticks for the kids.

I always strive to give you the most value for your money anywhere, as weddings can get very expensive, and with the DJ/dance being the most memorable part for your guests, I want you to be a happy customer at the end of the night and recommend me to all your friends and family.

Sound Extremes also offers music for ceremonies and uplighting or even music for your slideshow if you need.

Check out my website and let me know if I can be of help to you on your big day!!!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Des Moines

Follow Sound Extremes Mobile DJ on

42 Reviews for Sound Extremes Mobile DJ

MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Shannon with Sound Extremes was awesome! He was easy to work with and flexible the day of. We didn’t give him much to go on and he did fantastic picking music throughout the meal time and then into the party. Our dance floor was busy and everyone had a blast. Couldn’t be more happy!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Shannon to DJ our wedding on October 24 and what an amazing night he helped us to create. During the entire process - from beginning our search to the cleaning up process, Shannon helped us and made sure we could completely enjoy our wedding event with no worries about the music and atmosphere. His professionalism is top notch and he makes himself fit right in to the event as well. We cannot say enough good things about Shannon and the experience he provided for us. If you have any question as to who to hire for an event - especially a wedding, book Shannon now. You won't regret it. He's definitely top on our recommendation list!

Profile Picture Judy, 10/24/17, 1 Review