42 Reviews for Sound Extremes Mobile DJ

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
42 Sound Extremes Mobile DJ Reviews

Shannon with Sound Extremes was awesome! He was easy to work with and flexible the day of. We didn’t give him much to go on and he did fantastic picking music throughout the meal time and then into the party. Our dance floor was busy and everyone had a blast. Couldn’t be more happy!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Shannon to DJ our wedding on October 24 and what an amazing night he helped us to create. During the entire process - from beginning our search to the cleaning up process, Shannon helped us and made sure we could completely enjoy our wedding event with no worries about the music and atmosphere. His professionalism is top notch and he makes himself fit right in to the event as well. We cannot say enough good things about Shannon and the experience he provided for us. If you have any question as to who to hire for an event - especially a wedding, book Shannon now. You won't regret it. He's definitely top on our recommendation list!

Profile Picture Judy, 10/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding reception! He was very quick to respond to the online booking as well as answering emails as the event got closer, in a very timely manner! I appreciate that having hired him, I didn't have to worry about anything further. He was at the venue and set up with music playing when our guests arrived. The music played was exactly what my daughter and son in law requested and he kept things moving without direction. I appreciated his personal interaction with myself and other family members throughout the evening as well. The cost was very reasonable and better than others I looked at online. I'm very happy to have hired him for the reception!!

Profile Picture Keri, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

In my opinion best DJ for the price, very communicative very professional. Will try and play all the music that you request, I would recommend him to other people very happy with the service.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was absolutely amazing to work with. Communication throughout the entire process was great and he was super flexible with how we wanted things to go. He did a great job at MC and DJ services and was super personable and professional! Definitely our guests loved the vibe and him being able to keep the dancing going!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was super professional and fun! He showed up and was very friendly and accomodating. He made us feel comfortable and his experience helped make our party go off without a hitch! I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding reception with music and dancing!

Profile Picture Ben, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was so great! He interacted with the guests & even helped out when he saw it was needed. It was seriously like he was just another guest at the wedding but also played us some awesome music. He kept the party going & made sure all the extra stuff was announced before hand so no guests missed anything. We couldn't of asked for a better dj for our wedding.

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was an awesome DJ. He was very helpful with the whole process, and his price was great. He had everyone out on the dance floor the entire night. I highly recommend Sounds Extreme!

Profile Picture Tanner, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldn't be happier with my choice in Sound Extremes as my DJ for my husband and my September 17th wedding. Nick and I enjoyed Shannon so much! He was wonderful with all of our guests...especially a couple of little girls that loved to request ALL of their favorite songs throughout the night. PLUS the glow bracelets he brought for the little ones--it couldn't have been better. Shannon is SO down to earth and felt like a friend we'd known forever. Not to mention, his prices are extremely reasonable and his music variety is sure to be great for any and all your guests. If we're ever in need of a DJ for any other event, we will definitely be giving him a call again. Thanks, Shannon!!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough about Shannon Miller, and his ability to deliver outstanding entertainment throughout the whole wedding. I would stop searching for a DJ and give him a call right now to schedule. You won’t regret it as he is easy to work with, incredibly reliably and kind. We gave Shannon our “must-have” songs, and he worked out the rest delivering perfect song selection. Both family and friends couldn’t get off the dance floor, which was a worry going into the wedding, but now as we look back, we have Shannon to thank. Our family and guests really appreciate all that he did, and we couldn’t recommend him enough. Thank you very much Shannon.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon did a great job with our wedding. He helped with our sound equipment need and also was flexible with any requests! Great guy to work with!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mobile DJ was great and so flexible with our schedule, location and weather. It rained the day of our wedding and mobile DJ was there, on time, with music and all the fixings despite and outdoor rainy day. We had a blast dancing as well and he kept the mix exactly what the dance floor needed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Shannon was great to work with and had great suggestions. His form he sends you outlining the program really helps give you direction. And he's willing to adjust on the fly if need be. Also very affordable compared to some of the others. It helped us knowing that Shannon was who we were going to get instead of getting a random DJ from a bigger company.

Profile Picture Jill, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon with Sound Extremes Mobile DJ was so great to work with for our wedding! He called back and met with us as soon as we were available. He was very responsive to all messages and had tips to help guide the day and pick "must-plays". His choices of songs (beyond our picks) were right on par with crowd favorites and our taste! Shannon was very professional and interacted with our guests when appropriate. He even brought little surprises for the kids! I found out later that he had gotten a bad injury the day before, but he was there on time and did not even tell us!! He said he has never cancelled a wedding or caused extra stress. That made us sooo thankful!! We also got our uplighting from him, and it was one of the most complimented items on our big day! It made the kids summer camp lodge into a beautiful ballroom! His prices were very reasonable, and the customer service we received made it a steal!! Thank you, Shannon! I would highly recommend Sound Extremes to anyone!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Shannon was absolutely amazing. He was very quick to respond to my emails and was very flexible when we had to move the wedding date. He even accommodated me with a fog machine at the last minute for our entrances. Everyone loved the song selections, and there was not a moment when the dance floor was not full. He was set up early and dressed nicely. The glow sticks were a huge hit with the kids! He continued to check in with me during the night, and played everything that was requested by guests right away. My husband could not stop talking about how great our DJ was all night!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon did a fantastic job giving us exactly what we wanted music wise for our wedding. He was energetic and friendly with our guests and we really enjoyed him being not only our DJ but someone to share the biggest day of our life with! No regrets with this decision!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was great...probably the easiest person to work with that we have ever met. The sound was awesome and the lights were just right without being too much for our older crowd members. The unlimited time feature was great so we didn't have to worry about extra charges (he showed up to set up at 1pm and played until midnight). My friends were still talking about my reception for weeks afterwards and two of them already booked Shannon for their upcoming weddings. My aunt said Shannon also kept the food stirred for the hour she was at my wedding across town...I highly recommend Shannon for anyone who is looking for a great DJ. 6 stars if I could.

Profile Picture User6106111, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon is an amazing dj! I highly recommend him. Very easy to work with and always responded back to me quickly. Everyone at my reception loved him! It was like a blizzard outside all evening and night and he stayed the entire night playing music and talking with us.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Do not hesitate! Book Shannon! He was the absolute sweetest, we would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He met the bridal party outside before our entrance just to make sure he had our names right and knew how we wanted to do things. He used almost all of my (numerous) song requests and even make us a mixed cd which we loved for our honeymoon roadtrip! My aunts even tell me he helped cut vegetables in the midst of a veggie tray crisis. He was so fun to talk to and everyone who did talk to him mentioned to me how great he was. The lights made the whole venue what it was. And out flower girl adored the glow sticks. Shannon made our reception perfect, which is just what we needed after a rained on ceremony. Book him! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was helpful and attentive to our requests! He was really easy to work with!

Profile Picture Annie, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon did a great job! He was extremely friendly and played everything we requested. He brought along his girlfriend to help him out and they both went above and beyond, helping with lighting candles, setting out cake, re-stocking bottled water, and even cleaning up. I would highly recommend Sound Extremes Mobile DJ!

Profile Picture User4681417, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was our DJ at our Daughters wedding. We videotaped the whole event. Our video (memories) turned out really cool with Sound Extremes lighting effects. We had a lot of music lovers at our event and Sound Extremes impressed us with his library of music.Shannon was happy to honor spur of the moment requests. He kept the Itinerary moving along as scheduled. Great Job, Kudos! We highly recommend
Sound Extremes.

Profile Picture Linda, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon did an excellent job! We challenged him a lot of instructions and he was very accommodating and executed everything perfectly. His equipment and sound quality was top notch along with his ability to MC. My wife and I would highly recommend Shannon to any of our friends.

Profile Picture Brian, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shannon was a very professional, energetic DJ who really kept the party going all night long. His choice of music and timing of special songs (chicken dance, cupid shuffle, etc.) was really good. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Tim, 5/3/14, 1 Review