Sound Extremes Mobile DJ Reviews

Sound Extremes Mobile DJ 1
Sound Extremes Mobile DJ 2
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/22/2018

Awesome experience, no hassle!

Shannon was awesome to work with. He was very easy to communicate with via email, text or call. He sends a very detailed information packet to fill out with all the information you need and what he needs from you. There were no issues with any songs we wanted to play. The sound system he used was great for our venue, everyone could hear the music and when he was announcing. We had multiple people tell us at our wedding and afterwards that Shannon was great, friendly, and provided an entertaining reception!

Marla Hawk · Married on 09/29/2018

Shannon did an amazing job at our wedding! Everyone had a blast!

The music and lights were great. He interacted with our guests. Quick to reply to any questions I had.

• Demetre

Demetre Menjares · Married on 09/21/2018

Sound Extremes was did an amazing job at our wedding. He was very responsive from the beginning to the end. We couldn't have found anyone better suited for our wedding day. Even though we had guest leave early, he stayed an played great music up until the very end. I would 100% recommend!

• Brianna

Brianna Luecke · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing! Best dj ever

We have gone to lots of weddings and the DJ's were not very good at all, until our one friends wedding we met Shannon who was the DJ. He was amazing best DJ I have heard around. Once we got engaged we decided to book him right away. Thankfully we got him. :) He answered all my questions anytime I bugged him. We talked a few nights before to go over last minute details. He honestly is so organized which I loved because it made my life so much easier. On the day of the wedding he came out as soon as the party got there. Talked to us all and had us get ready. He was on point with introductions of party and of course us. :) I love that he made sure are time schedule was going on point just by getting us were we needed to be. What I mean is cake cutting, prayer, food, first dances, etc... He will even stay as late as you want him to which was nice because our wedding reception lasted tell about midnight. I had multiple people after our wedding and still tell me how our DJ was amazing. He wont just sit there the whole time, he will walk around talk to people and ask them if they have any request which I loved, because everyone has there own taste in music and we were not picky. My husband and I still talk about how we could do it all over again because it was such a blast celebrating with everyone and we really enjoyed out DJ Shannon. :) If anyone is looking for a DJ, he does not disappoint at all. Worth the money. :)

Sound Extremes Mobile DJ 3
    Sound Extremes Mobile DJ 4

Tyler · Married on 08/04/2018

Great Job!

Shannon was great to work with. He did a great job for our ceremony and kept the great service into the night with the reception! He was easy to work with and I would recommend him if your looking for someone to dj your event

• Shawn

Shawn Miller · Married on 07/28/2018

Simply The Best

Sound Extremes, featuring Shannon, did an outstanding job with every facet of my wedding experience! Shannon was extremely professional from start to finish on our big day. He listened to all our requests and made them realities in front of our crowd of 300+ family and friends. His musical selections spanned from the 1980s to today's current hits and he even allowed a member of the bridal party to play this guitar serenading the married couple.

I would highly recommend Sound Extremes for all of your deejaying needs!

Jennifer Schulte · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly recommended DJ

Every part of my wedding day was perfect, and the DJ was no exception! Shannon with Sound Extremes showed up early, was very personable and followed the itinerary we had discussed perfectly, even with the toasts running longer than planned LOL. The dancefloor stayed full all night long.

Dave S · Married on 05/26/2018

Great DJ Service

Super friendly, very quick to respond to questions, very knowledgeable about music really read our crowd well. Bringing a separate sound system for the ceremony was great too so we didn't have any equipment moving in front of our guests as I saw at two other weddings this year. Thanks Shannon!

Rob Lang · Married on 05/18/2018

5 Star Experience

Couldn't have asked for anything better. Shannon exceeded our expectations from start to finish. He was very timely in responding to our inquiry, very detailed and thorough, extremely easy to work and community with, and played our requested songs. He sacrificed missing his daughter's state track meet to work our wedding - that speaks to his dedication and service. Highly recommend Shannon!

Brittney · Married on 05/12/2018

Great experience!

I would definitely recommend Sound Extremes Mobile DJ anyone looking for a DJ. Shannon was great to work with and so much fun and made our wedding day even better. I told him before hand what I wanted and I didnt have to worry about anything else the day of. Which was great!

Ashley Winters · Married on 02/24/2018

Made the evening excellent!!!

Shannon was very professional throughout the entire process, he interacted with my guests and took requests and the whole evening went flawlessly. The sound system was amazing and the glowsticks were a great surprise for the kids!

Laura · Married on 12/16/2017

Shannon with Sound Extremes was awesome! He was easy to work with and flexible the day of. We didn’t give him much to go on and he did fantastic picking music throughout the meal time and then into the party. Our dance floor was busy and everyone had a blast. Couldn’t be more happy!

Judy · Married on 10/24/2017

We hired Shannon to DJ our wedding on October 24 and what an amazing night he helped us to create. During the entire process - from beginning our search to the cleaning up process, Shannon helped us and made sure we could completely enjoy our wedding event with no worries about the music and atmosphere. His professionalism is top notch and he makes himself fit right in to the event as well. We cannot say enough good things about Shannon and the experience he provided for us. If you have any question as to who to hire for an event - especially a wedding, book Shannon now. You won't regret it. He's definitely top on our recommendation list!

Keri · Married on 07/22/2017

Shannon did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding reception! He was very quick to respond to the online booking as well as answering emails as the event got closer, in a very timely manner! I appreciate that having hired him, I didn't have to worry about anything further. He was at the venue and set up with music playing when our guests arrived. The music played was exactly what my daughter and son in law requested and he kept things moving without direction. I appreciated his personal interaction with myself and other family members throughout the evening as well. The cost was very reasonable and better than others I looked at online. I'm very happy to have hired him for the reception!!

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2017

In my opinion best DJ for the price, very communicative very professional. Will try and play all the music that you request, I would recommend him to other people very happy with the service.

Lindsay · Married on 06/09/2017

Shannon was absolutely amazing to work with. Communication throughout the entire process was great and he was super flexible with how we wanted things to go. He did a great job at MC and DJ services and was super personable and professional! Definitely our guests loved the vibe and him being able to keep the dancing going!

Ben · Married on 01/07/2017

Shannon was super professional and fun! He showed up and was very friendly and accomodating. He made us feel comfortable and his experience helped make our party go off without a hitch! I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding reception with music and dancing!

Taylor · Married on 12/03/2016

Shannon was so great! He interacted with the guests & even helped out when he saw it was needed. It was seriously like he was just another guest at the wedding but also played us some awesome music. He kept the party going & made sure all the extra stuff was announced before hand so no guests missed anything. We couldn't of asked for a better dj for our wedding.

Tanner · Married on 10/08/2016

Shannon was an awesome DJ. He was very helpful with the whole process, and his price was great. He had everyone out on the dance floor the entire night. I highly recommend Sounds Extreme!

Amber · Married on 09/17/2016

I couldn't be happier with my choice in Sound Extremes as my DJ for my husband and my September 17th wedding. Nick and I enjoyed Shannon so much! He was wonderful with all of our guests...especially a couple of little girls that loved to request ALL of their favorite songs throughout the night. PLUS the glow bracelets he brought for the little ones--it couldn't have been better. Shannon is SO down to earth and felt like a friend we'd known forever. Not to mention, his prices are extremely reasonable and his music variety is sure to be great for any and all your guests. If we're ever in need of a DJ for any other event, we will definitely be giving him a call again. Thanks, Shannon!!

Matt · Married on 09/02/2016

I cannot say enough about Shannon Miller, and his ability to deliver outstanding entertainment throughout the whole wedding. I would stop searching for a DJ and give him a call right now to schedule. You won’t regret it as he is easy to work with, incredibly reliably and kind. We gave Shannon our “must-have” songs, and he worked out the rest delivering perfect song selection. Both family and friends couldn’t get off the dance floor, which was a worry going into the wedding, but now as we look back, we have Shannon to thank. Our family and guests really appreciate all that he did, and we couldn’t recommend him enough. Thank you very much Shannon.

Megan · Married on 07/22/2016

Shannon did a great job with our wedding. He helped with our sound equipment need and also was flexible with any requests! Great guy to work with!

Ashley · Married on 07/02/2016

Mobile DJ was great and so flexible with our schedule, location and weather. It rained the day of our wedding and mobile DJ was there, on time, with music and all the fixings despite and outdoor rainy day. We had a blast dancing as well and he kept the mix exactly what the dance floor needed!

Jill · Married on 05/28/2016

Shannon was great to work with and had great suggestions. His form he sends you outlining the program really helps give you direction. And he's willing to adjust on the fly if need be. Also very affordable compared to some of the others. It helped us knowing that Shannon was who we were going to get instead of getting a random DJ from a bigger company.