Joyful Ink Calligraphy Reviews

2 | Houston, TX

2 Reviews for Joyful Ink Calligraphy

Kimberly at Joyful Ink Calligraphy was amazing to work with. She was friendly and responsive, her pricing is highly competitive and she does beautiful work. She turned my envelopes around very quickly (quicker than we had discussed) and I cannot wait for our guests to see them.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Joyful Ink Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much! I always make my best effort to respond to clients and potential clients immediately. Thanks for trusting me with such an important part of your event!

Kimberly was such a joy to work with! She answered all of my questions even late at night and her work was much less expensive than most other calligraphers that I reached out to. Her designs are beautiful and she is very flexible with her styles. She is very good at accommodating picky brides (like me ;)) and tweeking the design to be just perfect. I didn't think that many people would notice the personal design and work that went into the invites but all of my guests could not stop talking about how gorgeous they were. I love love LOVED the way our invitation suite turned out and would recommend her to anyone! From what I understand she also does other events like birthdays and parties. Definitely worth the money!

Sent on 12/28/2015