32 Reviews for Jonathan Fanning Studio & Gallery

Prints (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

Jonathan Fanning is amazing! My husband and I just received our pictures back from our wedding on St. Pete Beach, and every picture is perfect! Jonathan did a wonderful job capturing my husband and I, as well as all of our guests. He was extremely professional, relaxed, and fun to work with throughout our wedding day! He has a great eye for details, angles, and the perfect lighting! All of his pictures are unique and capture so much emotion. We are so glad we had Jonathan as our wedding photographer!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

When looking into area wedding photographers, I knew that I wanted photos that weren't the "traditional wedding photos." I wanted my wedding photos to be different - to have an artistic, cool, modern and unique vibe while also capturing the emotion of our wedding day. When my husband and I were looking for a wedding photographers and we had our first initial meeting with Jonathan, I couldn't help but like him right away. We just clicked with him. I had seen his photography online, so I knew I loved his style of photography but meeting him in person - I could tell he would be both comfortable and fun to work with.

Profile Picture Sydney, 1/2/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jonathan is awesome! He's an extremely nice guy and incredibly accommodating! I did a boudoir photo shoot with him and not only did he make the experience comfortable, but he gave a ton of direction throughout the shoot (which was very helpful considering I'd never done anything like it before). The pictures turned out absolutely amazing and far exceeded any expectations I had for them. Jonathan made the viewing and selection process a lot of fun as well which helped narrowing down the immense selection to a select few. His pricing is affordable (even from a teacher's perspective) and he even went above and beyond to make sure that I had everything I'd desired. I can't wait to work with Jonathan in the future as he sure has a knack for capturing beauty from behind the camera & I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for any photography needs!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/29/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

Jonathan is absolutely incredible. He has an eye for photography like no one else I have ever met. He has done several photoshoots with my husband and I but he knocked our wedding photos out of the park! I am not at all surprised at the outcome from our wedding, but I am always amazed at the results. I would recommend Jonathan for any and all photography needs. He is THE BEST!

Profile Picture Ella, 7/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jonathan was wonderful. The pictures turned out beautiful. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We won a charity auction from Creative Loafing and he actually donated his services as part of the auction - meaning he was basically doing this for free. He's a great photographer and a great person. He made sure to make us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. We would recommend him to make sure you have the best experience during your special day! :)

Profile Picture Sonya, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Jonathan is amazing! He is a consummate professional, has an eye for detail, and is super fun to be around. Most importantly, there is something ethereal about his photography - it never ceases to take my breath away. My husband and I LOVE our engagement and weddings pictures. They are absolutely gorgeous! We recommend Jonathan Fanning Studio & Gallery without hesitation! Thanks for everything, Jonathan! You know we will be calling you to document all future milestones. :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot even find the words to describe how much I love Jonathan!!!! He made my wedding day run smoothly and handled a lot of chaos with grace. I was able to relax because I trusted him completely to capture the most beautiful and important day in my life! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User4220384, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews

Jonathan was amazing!!!
He worked with us so well on everything. He has an artistic flow and a GREAT personality! Why this is important? Only because my husband HATES taking pictures and he made it comfortable and smooth-- no awkward moments, well except when my husband found a machete and Jonathan did a mini shoot with him. This is what you call a client going above and beyond.. And he did this throughout the whole wedding process and even after. I mean, he has to remind the bride that it was time to pick out her album photos... That's pretty awesome. Thanks Jonathan for your rad service!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan was AMAZING. My fiancé and I won a free wedding through Heroes Getting Hitched from tbo.com and The Centre Club. Jonathan donated his photography services to the contest. He was extremely accommodating and met with us weeks before the wedding just to get to know us and to show us his photography style. Right away we knew he was a perfect match for us. His photography was beautiful and really showcased the scenery without taking away from the subjects in the picture. At our wedding he arrived on time, and did not interfere with us getting ready. He stayed in the background, while perfectly capturing the moment. He was very efficient during family pictures and the pictures of my fiancé and I. We received all of the edited pictures in a little over a week and we were blown away. We could've never expected how perfect every picture turned out. We cannot stop ranting and raving about our photos, and we show them to everyone we can. There is no way we could say thank you enough to Jonathan for his generosity and professionalism, and the AMAZING photos. You don't need to look any further. Jonathan is the photographer for you.

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/4/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jonathan was WONDERFUL! He did our engagement photo shoot and got the pictures back to us within 2 weeks because he knew we needed them for our save-the-dates. And we couldn't have been happier with the results!
For the wedding, we had him and a 2nd shooter all day. They were both excellent. Jonathan stayed with me (the bride) while his assistant spent the day with the groom and his groomsmen. We just got our wedding photos back today and we are absolutely blown away! Jonathan's use of lighting to give us the romantic and vintage feel we were going for is just perfect! We spent a solid 3 hours looking through our photos because we just can't get enough of them! We actually chose to forego videography and I was worried we would regret it- but with these photos I don't miss a video at all!
THANK YOU JONATHAN!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/8/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

After using Jonathan Fanning for my boudoir shoot, I knew I had to use him to shoot our wedding. His amazing gift when it comes to framing "the perfect shot" and "the perfect pose" allow Jonathan to scope out the best locations to shoot in. Our was a destination wedding in Vegas, and Jonathan's choice of shooting locations was spot on, yielding amazing pictures. There's nothing quite like getting your wedding proofs back and loving almost every picture.

Profile Picture Caralee, 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Johnathan is such an amazing artist!! The photos he took of both our engagement session and wedding are unbelievable!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You know that person that you just feel that click with when you meet them that was Jonathan. We first met over Skype, he had a bow tie and i knew then this was the person who would photograph my wedding. With a skittish fiance and photo shy myself, our engagement shoot was a slow start but like an roaring applause that starts from a slow clap we got it at the end. I have seen the beauty this man can produce from a camera, sunlight and scared models. You can trust him to capture the essence, emotion and connection. I started with a wedding photographer and now I have someone I will call for all my photographic needs. Thank Jonathan for making me see that beautiful me that my husband tells me I am.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/11/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jonathan was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was a couple hours away for him, so he arrived plenty early on the day of our wedding to plan some special pictures and take pictures of the reception hall. He was also very personable. He was friendly and made me feel comfortable having him around on our special day. Not only was he timely on our wedding day, but he also got the edited versions of the pictures back to us in a timely manner. We were very pleased with the quality of the pictures, which is why we had originally chosen him. He has an amazing eye, and we were very happy with the way he captured our special memories so beautifully.

Profile Picture User3873783, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

His images speak for themselves, but Jonathan is such a pleasure to work with. He is a true professional and is an expert at framing/posing you in order to get the best shot possible. Would (and hope to!) work with again!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan is an amazing Photographer! My husband and I hired him for our wedding after seeing his website (also amazing) and hearing so many people recommending him. He is professional but laid back = so easy to work with. Very flexible and accommodating with our hectic schedules. He met with us several times to make sure we were all on the page and even helped me stay on time with his timeline planning. He was even willing to stay an extra hour on short notice to get more pictures at the wedding. He took so many pictures and every one was great. I would highly recommend him and definitely use him again.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing to work with! :-) Extremely professional. Highly recommend. Listens and takes to heart such a special and emotional day.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Out of everything I spent money on, this was by far the best thing! He is worth every penny. I would highly recommend him. I'm also planning to use Jonathan Fanning again, in the near future. We loved all our photos.

Profile Picture Tara, 1/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE AREA. Hands down! Jonathan is so amazing!!! Our engagement photos were beautiful and my wedding pics that I have seen so far are just breathtaking!!! I had him and his assistant for 7 hours on 11/2/13. It even rained on my wedding day and he still made me feel so confident and beautiful. Words really can't describe how great he is. If you want to have pictures that are perfect, go with him!!! I can't thank you enough. I chose him because he photographed my friends wedding and her pictures were out of this world as well!!

THANKS JONATHAN!!

Alyson

Profile Picture alyson, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jonathon is simply amazing at what he does. He captures raw moments that you don’t even realize that is happening until you see the images. He has an eye for unique detail which not all photographers are gifted to have. I was lucky to have Jonathon as my photographer for my secret engagement and for our wedding day. He has truly captured many special moments that I will now remember for my lifetime. Highly recommend Jonathon for any photography needs!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 10/12/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Jonathan as our wedding photographer on July 13, 2013. He is so creative and professional. The photographs took our breath away We give him our highest recommendation. We feel blessed to have had him as our wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I first saw Johnathan's work for other events I was very impressed and excited to have him photograph my wedding. Johnathan did an amazing job at photographing my wedding. He was very professional, polite, and his fun personality made it so much easier and fun to work with. The photographs and album were beautiful; I keep showing them off to everyone. Johnathan is very artistic and his work is remarkable. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you so much, Johnathan.

Veronica

Profile Picture Veronica, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very proffessional Couldn't have made a better choice. Very Happy with the results

Profile Picture Ken, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan was everything you could want in a photographer. He was very knowledgeable and guided us through a lot of decisions when we first met him, months before the ceremony. He referred us to some other vendors who all turned out to be very good. He is very professional and thorough. Everyone at our wedding liked him, several people commented on how friendly and professional he was. And what pictures! From our engagement session to the wedding, the pictures blew us away. We had many people tell us they were the most beautiful pictures they had ever seen, and ask for his contact information. We cannot recommend Jonathan highly enough, we will always use him for all future photography needs!

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan Fanning was amazing, he contacted me to touch base before the wedding and go over logistics. He arrived early and quietly and efficiently worked while I got ready. Throughout his time with us he was polite, happy, calm, and focused, and his demeanor calmed me and made it much easier to relax and enjoy having my picture taken. Jonathan was a pleasure to work with, and I'd request him again any day and suggest him to all my friends. He promptly shared some gorgeous shots with us, seeing my husband and I looking so amazing took my breath away. My friends all commented that we look like models in a magazine, or like we are part of a fairytale, and I agree. Jonathan captured images I will be proud to display in my home and look at every day, he's helped me to remember my wedding as I'd always hoped it would be, one of a kind, heartwarming, and magical.

Profile Picture Lara, 3/30/13, 1 Review