10 Reviews for Jessica Marie Photography

Engagement Shoot (2)
Digital Files (2)
High-Res Images (1)
10 Jessica Marie Photography Reviews

Jessica is a fantastic photographer! We use her for all of our family photos and wouldn't chose anyone else! She does a spectacular job, she's super professional, and leads the entire group the whole time! Couldn't ask for better!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica Marie is a WONDERFUL and AMAZING photographer and does the most BEAUTIFUL work. I've never in my life been in love with photos of myself until I saw my photos by Jessica Marie. She also is super friendly, kind, very sweet and great to work with. I would recommend her to anyone needing photos whether it be for something big like a wedding or something small and low-key.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica is a suberb photographer, she made sure my wedding pictures were everything I wanted an more, I felt like a absolute princess while we did my bridals and they turned out phenomenal! Everything about her work is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you have the opportunity to work with Jessica, DO IT! Jessica photographed our wedding and engagement shoot (with our fur children) prior to the wedding. All the photos (and there were a LOT) were phenomenal - everyone has complemented them. She not only captured great photos of us and our bridal party but the numerous photos of our guests enjoying themselves. I can't stop looking at the photos. Beyond the photos themselves, she really knows what she is doing. We had made the decision to forgo a wedding planner and hiring Jessica was one of the reasons that made this decision so easy. Immediately after meeting Jessica, I had complete faith that she would know where to be and when to be there without the need for any direction. This was a huge relief because I really just wanted to enjoy our wedding. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I strongly recommend going with Jessica.

Profile Picture User6248499, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Looking for an excellent photographer? Look no more, you've found her! So far Jessica has done my engagement pictures and wedding, and is also going to do my 1 year anniversary pictures! All of our pictures are absolutely AMAZING, and she's photographed us on a nice sunny day AND the most icky day EVER when Hurricane Matthew decided to try and crash our wedding! She kept me so calm and optimistic that no matter the weather, she was going to make sure our pictures were perfect, and she kept her promise! Not only is her work excellent, but she's a great person, full of smiles and makes your photo shoot a lot of fun! I could go on and on about how wonderful she is, and how great her work is, but I'll let her pictures speak for themselves!

Profile Picture Trish, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Jessica Maria is one of the best photographers that I know. She is patient, professional, and very creative. She photographed our little girl when she was born, our engagement, and Wedding Day. She has an exceptional eye for detail when it comes to capturing the perfect pictures. I would recommend her to anybody that wants to have the perfect picture done for any occasion Jessica Maria Photography should be your choice, she will make sure your pictures are something you cherish forever.

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing a wedding photographer is a big deal. When I got engaged the very first thing I did was email Jessica and see what her availability was. I planned my wedding around HER! She's that good! On the day of the wedding there's always thoughts of "Oh I hope the food is good" or "I hope the DJ remembers to play that song". But with Jessica as my photographer, the pictures were one thing I didn't give a single thought to because I knew without a doubt they would be amazing. She's such a professional and is so quick to capture every single moment and detail. I can't speak highly enough about her. I used her for my engagement shoot, bridal portraits and my wedding and will continue to use her for many years to come!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Jessica as our photographer for our wedding was most definitely the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera (which is so hard to do!) and she captured some really awesome moments between us. She was so friendly and fun to work with. She worked with our budget and responded quickly to messages/emails so she kept everything stress-free and easy for me. I would absolutely recommend Jessica Marie Photography for your wedding or any special time or event in your life. We will be using her again for sure!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 4/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica is THE BEST photographer that I have ever used. She is so professional, prompt in response, and always makes sure she's doing what matches your style! She is very thorough and walks you through the process before and during and helps with any questions you might have. Every picture that Jessica has taken for us has been my favorite picture. They're amazing! You will not be disappointed!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about how awesome jessica is. She has captured all the special moments in my life over the past 4 years, from hiding in the bushes when my husband proposed to the most recent photos of my daughter! Her photos are amazing and we are so thankful to have her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/27/14, 1 Review