Jason Hudson Photography Reviews

12 | Fayetteville, AR

12 Reviews for Jason Hudson Photography

• danielle

danielle · Married on 11/11/2011

Hands down the best photographer in the area. Jason is genius with a camera. If you want photos that make everyone else jealous, book this photographer. At the end of it all, the only thing you have left from your wedding is the photos and the memories, if you want the photos to be better than your memories, then The Hudsons are who to call. My husband is a professional photographer, so it was very important to us that we had someone who knew exactly what they were doing, and that's exactly what we got. Check out their website for examples of their work!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2011

We are still waiting on our wedding photos, but I am positive that we will be satisfied! I am so pleased with our engagement photos, and just love all of the work I have seen by the Hudsons. I truly believe they are some of the best photographers in the Northwest Arkansas area. My husband and I always looked at their work even before our engagement, hoping to one day be able to use their services. I am sure our photos will be worth every penny paid!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 08/14/2010

Could not have asked for a better photographer than Jason. He captured every wonderful moment! Guests never even knew he was there because he was so incredibly stealth. Loved everything!

Sent on 08/31/2010

Chris · Married on 08/22/2009

The Hudsons are THE BEST photographers in Arkansas. Kori and Jason are amazing, helpful, flexible and took the BEST pictures. The wedding was so fast that I am eternally grateful for the beautiful documentation of all the details I was too busy and overwhelmed to see. They are artistic and wonderful.

Sent on 09/08/2009

Sara · Married on 01/03/2009

We used Jason for our wedding photography in 2009, and we couldn't have been happier with the whole experience! I was just showing off our album to some friends this weekend, and it reminded me how absolutely happy I was with the pictures. He was easy to work with, professional, and I love looking back through our book and reliving the day. I don't usually think of myself as being pretty, but on my wedding day I felt beautiful, and I still do when I look back at the pictures. I can't thank him enough for giving us such wonderful memories to look back on!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2008

I feel that when it comes to good photography, it is worth any price. These are the lasting memories that we will have for the rest of our lives. They respond to emails and phone calls within a VERY short amount of time. These two are incredibly busy but they make you feel like you are their only client. Not only are the pictures amazing, but so are Jason and Kori. I have recommended them to many, many friends and family members!!!

Sent on 02/04/2009

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2007

Excellent Photographer! Definitely the best around! Very easy to work with. I'm glad they were a part of my wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2008

Cara · Married on 05/05/2007

I love, love, love, love my photographers! Just go to their website and check them out! They were so much fun to work with and really did a great job capturing our special day!!! They do AWESOME engagement pictures and bridals as well.

Sent on 11/29/2007

Leslie · Married on 11/05/2011

I worked with both Jason and Kori and both were fantastic! Very friendly and personable and I was very happy with our wedding photos!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Jane · Married on 08/01/2011

The Hudson's are amazing photographers, and all of the photos we have seen from our wedding have been amazing. The only problem i have encountered is that they are not very timely once the wedding is over. Without sending an email asking when we would get to see the photos or when we would receive the promised CD of all photos, i don't know when we would have gotten them. Once i did make a request or ask a question it was quickly answered, but it seems like they are too busy to complete to work without having to ask. I understand they are busy, but I was surprised that once they were paid and the event was over i had to keep following up as many times as I did. Overall we are impressed with the photos, they are stunning, but I just wish i didn't have to keep on top of them to get what i was promised.

Sent on 02/06/2012

Brooke · Married on 04/23/2016

2.4
      2.5
      2.5
      2.0

I really wish I could add the screenshots of the interactions I had with this man. I was given my photos MONTHS late, and when I got them, they were the WRONG COUPLE. Kori photographed my wedding. She did amazing. She's a godsend. To be honest, I am surprised he's planning to go solo because she was what salvaged my experience after he was very unprofessional and flat out rude.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Jason Hudson Photography's reply:

Hi Brooke, I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience with us. That's true you did receive the wrong pictures. We've photographed well over 1,000 weddings and that's actually the first and only time that's happened! So that's a pretty great track record! Once you brought it to my attention that I swapped discs, I sent you a correct disc right out! I believe this was a year or two ago so I'm really surprised you're still so upset about receiving the wrong disc which was nothing more than a clerical mix up in the office. If I can ever make it up to you with free family photos or anything please don't hesitate to ask! No I'll will on my part. I'd be happy to make up the clerical error to you!!

Anne · Married on 11/09/2013

1.2
      0.5
      2.0
      1.0

The biggest impression I was left with after the wedding was all said and done was that Jason did not care. Initial meetings went well and I chose him based on his experience however when I had a question or wanted to discuss something he would suggest something flippantly or for unhelpful reasons like recommending a DJ because we had the same name. My actual wedding was shot by someone else who was very on the ball, responsive and helpful. The engagement shot I had with Jason involved him being bored, not wanting to be there, passively irritated and dismissive, saying flatly “whenever you’re ready” because I guess we were goofing around too much for him, and “whatever” when we asked a question. Getting my photos was a dragged out chore and he didn’t even deliver on what was in his own contract, it was such a pain I gave up on waiting for the physical copies since I got the digital records. It’s been a good while since my wedding but reflecting back on my experience still gives me regret, frustration, and a want to let others know so they can avoid this mess.

Sent on 09/18/2018