8 Reviews for Jason Gibson Films

Jason Gibson is amazing!! His ability to capture your entire wedding day is remarkable. Our highlight film from Jason Gibson is probably our favorite takeaway from our big day. He managed to capture all of our favorite moments. Jason worked with my brother and sister in law on their wedding day, and after seeing his work, I knew I had to book him. He exceeded our expectations, was incredibly flexible, and very professional. He made our wedding day perfect, by allowing us to relive it over and over again! I can't recommend him enough -- Thank you Jason!!!

Profile Picture Kelley, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I could not have been more happy with our wedding highlight video, as well as our extended documentary. Jason Gibson did an amazing job memorializing our wedding day for us in a way that can't be captured in any medium other than videography. He understood exactly what we envisioned, allowing us to relive every moment when we watch our videos.

Jason was professional (even though he wasn't feeling well that day!) and unobtrusive, letting the day play out and videotaping each moment as it happened (sometimes with us not even realizing he was taping or even there!). He combined his awe-inspiring talents with our personality to illustrate our love for each other, our families, and our faith, as well as the celebration that was our wedding day.

To be honest, we weren't sure about hiring a videographer before our wedding because of the added expense, but now we could not imagine being without these videos. It was an investment -- but it was worth every penny, because now we get to relive the most important day of our life whenever we want! I HIGHLY recommend Jason Gibson to capture your upcoming wedding!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason was so great to work with. He was already there when I got to my wedding site on the big day, and I didn't even notice him again until he said goodbye at the end of the night, with the exception of hearing his enthusiastic comments throughout the day after he would get an awesome shot (he was quiet, though, during the ceremony of course!) He was such a breeze to work with, so professional and and so incredibly talented. He captured the complete essence of my wedding with cinematic flair. When I saw my highlight video I was incredibly excited because he just KNEW what details I wanted him to capture without me even telling him! I could not possibly be happier with Jason Gibson Films.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I searched long and hard for a videographer for my September 22nd 2012 wedding. I was looking for someone who knew how to capture every detail of my day, and would create a video that was not only filled with memories, but pleasing to the eye. I had high expectations for Jason Gibson Films, and I must say they surpassed them by a long shot! Jason was so quite through the entire day, sometimes, I had no idea he was even there! He was very polite, and made sure our day was captured just the way we talked about! My hilight film alone was absolutely incredible, and I watch it everyday, multiple times a day! Photography is wonderful, but, WOW, just looking back on your day in video is beyond words. Do not trust your memories to anyone else but Jason Gibson Films!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was on the fence about whether or not to get a videographer at all, and when I was recommended to Jason Gibson, I reviewed the blog and met in person with him and Christy and was very impressed with their professionalism. He listed to my vision, and even early on the day of, making sure to capture all of the details, but while never being in the way. Even with 2 photographers and his team, I never even realized any of them were there! The end product was a vision exactly like I wanted. Seeing the highlight after the wedding was such an amazing moment, and there would have been no other way to relive those moments. I feel like it was the best money I spent on the whole wedding, because it captured the day so beautifully to relive it over and over again. I am so glad I went with Jason Gibson and we will enjoy our video for years and years to come. I encourage you to check out his blog and see his wonderful work, and trust his vision like I did :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason & Christy did an amazing job capturing my wedding ceremony. I have watched the video multiple times and it feels like we are there again. I live out of town so did not meet Jason until the day before the wedding, but was very comfortable knowing that we discussed exactly what I was looking for ahead of time. They were both very professional, but also fun to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Diana , 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had the best experience with Jason! He managed to capture the most amazing day of our lives and share it with us in a way only a true artist can. It is refreshing to meet someone who takes such delight in what he does and who drives such joy in sharing his craft with others. I had very specific features of our wedding day I did not want to miss and Jason made sure to capture everything in a form that we will be able to keep forever. He revealed to us hidden moments on our special day that otherwise we would have been unable to experience. Jason was extremely easy to work with and very professional. We couldn't be happier with the finished videos from our wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason and Christy were so easy to work with and took all the time in the world to meet with us and answer our questions. They made us feel like OUR wedding was the only wedding they were working with and that it was the most important. The two of them really take the time to listen to what you want and what your vision is for that day. I was so excited for this part and put all of my trust in him to just do what he does best. I couldn't have been more pleased with how our highlight film and documentary turned out!! We have watched them both many times. I highly recommend using Jason for your wedding. Our experience was perfect and our videos turned out better than I could have ever expected. Jason is extremely talented and creative! If I had to make the choice all over again, I'd choose Jason in a heartbeat!. He's the best around!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/16/12, 7 Reviews