Saint Louis, MO 63139 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing

About Silver Autumn Media

Hey there! I'm Holly and this is my corner of the internet!

I talk with a lot of mothers, bridesmaids, best men, etc, and the number one regret they tell me is not having a video camera rolling on their special day. Don't miss a moment. Have a lasting video to share and re-watch on your 5th, 10th, or 50th anniversary!

I service the St. Louis, Columbia (Missouri), and Peoria, (Illinois) area with quality wedding videography options so you can relive those moments for a lifetime!

Let me tell you a little about my experience. I've been shooting wedding video since 2014 but I've been filming and editing for over ten years. I love telling stories and who doesn't want to watch a good love story?

I'd love to hear your love story and talk about what you're looking for in video!

Follow Silver Autumn Media on

Silver Autumn Media 2
  • Allison

Allison Mannisi · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

Holly did a great job on our video! She is very professional, checked in with us before the wedding, and gave updates afterwards.

I wasn’t sure if I could afford a videographer before finding Silver Autumn Media and was going to skip on it, but I’m so glad I didn’t. I did a lot of looking around and Holly is one of the most affordable, yet still professional looking videographers.

If you are on the fence about having a videographer or hiring Holly, just do it. There are so many great moments that were captured that you can’t/ I didn’t experience from the pictures. I’ve watched our video many times already and am looking forward to watching it for many years to come.

• Eden

Eden · Married on 09/01/2018

Incredible Wedding Videographer

My husband and I were not sure if we should get a videographer, but after working with Holly and seeing the final product, we could not be more thrilled that we did. Holly was the most incredible person to work with through the whole process; she was organized, involved, and cared so much about capturing our day. The video itself is amazing, we cannot stop watching it! She got our favorite memories and it makes us laugh and cry every time we relive the day. Silver Autumn Media is the way to go to!

Silver Autumn Media 4

Award

Silver Autumn Media Pricing

Silver Autumn Media Price Rates

Silver Autumn Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive