Jardiniere Flowers Reviews

Jardiniere Flowers 1
Jardiniere Flowers 2
Jardiniere Flowers 3

Brooke · Married on 06/19/2010

Kathie & Jardiniere provided the most exquisite flowers for my wedding day! All of the guests commented on how spectacular they were and she truly captured exactly what I wanted. She took a lot of time with me on the phone to review what I was envisioning, explain the flower options to me and how she thought we could make it all come together. She was so helpful and patient and even had a solution when I lost a crystal button 2 minutes before walking down the aisle! I would recommend her services to any bride in the area.

Sent on 07/14/2010

Christine · Married on 04/24/2010

My wedding flowers were more beautiful than I had imagined! Kathie went above and beyond for our big day and completely understood my vision from the start. I truly enjoyed working with Kathie and I would highly recommend Jardiniere to anyone! THANK YOU for everything!!!

Christine Gordon

Sent on 06/28/2010

Jennifer · Married on 12/12/2009

My entire experience with the staff and product at Jardiniere was top notch! Kathie is a true artist and has the ability to guide you through an awesome process. She is extremely passionate about her work and provides amazing customer service. Jardiniere is much more than a flower shoppe and their product is by far the best in the Seacoast area. Their work literally transforms a room and I was beyond impressed with my centerpieces at my own wedding.
    Top notch product and people.
    Excellent customer service.
    Truly stunning flowers.
    A MUST for any wedding/event/occasion in your life!

Sent on 07/22/2010

amy · Married on 09/06/2009

The flowers on the tables were amazing and they were also big , bright, healthy flowers. perfect and easy to do business with. A little on the pricey side but this is consistant with the area and the other businesses in town.

Sent on 10/03/2009

Abbey · Married on 09/07/2008

Growing up, flowers always played a big part in my dreams of a fairy tale wedding. I never thought I would find a florist that could bring my dreams to fruition, but I did. Kathie, Vinny, and all the designers at Jardiniere exceeded all of my expectations. To sum it up in one word, "WOW!" Their professionalism and attention to detail is the reason why they have been voted the #1 florist in the area for years, and I'm sure will continue to be for many years to come! Thank you, everyone at Jardiniere, for making my wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Beth · Married on 06/21/2008

First of all, my flowers were gorgeous. Way more than what I expected they would be. Plus they were very fresh and the arrangements people took home still looked great when we left for our honeymoon the next week.

I was one of those brides who knew what kind of colors I wanted and a few of the flowers I liked, but that was it. We had an outdoor ceremony and the reception at an old golf clubhouse with a giant porch. I was going for kind of a garden party theme and they really helped me find the bouquets, arrangement and ceremony flowers that fit into my style. My bouquet was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. The flowers for the groom and groomsmen were very tasteful and stylish. The table arrangements perfectly matched the style of the room where we had our reception and the arrangements. We didn't have an altar or arch or anything for the ceremony, but they made these enormous and gorgeous arrangements that created a focal point which we could stand in front of during the wedding.

They were also very easy to work with. I didn't even have to think twice about the flowers and they arrived in plenty of time for the ceremony. They also brought the bridal party bouquets right to my house where I was getting ready which was great.

As for value and cost, I definitely felt I got the highest quality flowers available and great service too.

Sent on 08/06/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2005

The flowers I had on my wedding day were absoulutely gorgeous. Jardiniere's did a wonderful job, the flowers were exactly what I wanted and the quality was outstanding. I would reccomend Jardiniere's to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2010

Megan · Married on 10/10/2015

Kathie worked with me and my mother for my wedding flowers, center pieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and even flowers for the flower girl! I was able to tell Kathie about my wedding, and tell her the colors I really liked. Not knowing a lot of about flowers it was hard to picture everything she was telling me at our consult, however the next day I was surprised by an email from Kathie with a picture of a beautiful bouquet that I loved! She executed the most beautiful bouquet for me, and my bridesmaids. She was also able to use the same flowers elegantly in the most gorgeous center pieces! I only wish I could have brought them all on my honeymoon with me so I could enjoy them longer!

Thank you, Kathie! The flowers were beautiful, and those wedding guests that were lucky enough to leave with them are still enjoying them a week later!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

I re read your review 3 times - so glad you liked your bouquets - they were so much fun to make because I felt they were exactly what you wanted- it was a pleasure working with you and your mother and I loved getting your text too :) thanks again (3 times) for reviewing!!, K

Micaela · Married on 10/12/2013

Jardiniere is a classy gem in the heart of Portsmouth, NH! Kathie Colella and her staff are approachable, energetic, meticulous, and genuinely connected to their clients! Knowing very little about flowers and floral design ("wait, there are how many different kinds of roses?!?"), I was relieved to meet Kathie who is knowledgeable, and hands-on. She met with my mom and I twice at the drop of a hat - during her busy season mind you! She took us into her flower cooler to show us flowers she had on hand to get an idea of my likes/dislikes.

She set everything up for us in the church and reception site. She even let us move the floral urn and arrangement from the church to make it multi-use at the reception. She let us use the vases on the reception tables for free, and picked everything up the day after herself! Her advice on how to decorate our spaces was a huge help and she did not steer us wrong! We were grateful that she didn't try to talk us into doing more arrangements for her financial benefit. Jardiniere was truly a delight to work with and had our full trust in the weeks leading up to the wedding and especially on that day. :) You can't go wrong with Jardiniere... They even make it fun!!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Sandra · Married on 09/28/2013

When our guest walked into our wedding venue they were amazed by the gorgeous simplicity of this most talented, FUN, floral professional experience. We spent three meetings to understand the scope, all the while Kathy was interested, creative, and so incredibly patient!! She is a marvel and will help your bride arrive at her floral image with no stress.
    Jardiniere Flowers is a gem in Portsmouth and made our wedding incredible gorgeous.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Ly. · Married on 05/18/2013

Amazing floral arrangements Kathie does an excellent job designing bouquets and center pieces

Sent on 11/18/2013

Destiny · Married on 10/02/2010

Kathy Collella at Le Jardiniere was amazing to work with with the exception that she is an artistic soul and is sometimes a little on planet mars.

That said, if you have her do your flowers - they will be the most beautiful arrangements you have ever seen. Her work came as part of my package at Wentworth by the Sea, but there was nothing packaged about them. The centerpieces were absolutely stunning she provided the arrangements and candles. My guests raved about the beauty of the centerpieces.

I also had her do the bridal party flowers. I cannot describe how incredibly beautiful my bouquet and my girls bouquets were. I am going to ask her to make me another one for my first anniversary if I can wait long enough. She delivered the flowers to me at the Wentworth and pinned on the men's flowers herself.

I'd book her as your florist if I were you!

Sent on 10/30/2010

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2016

Kathie is a god-send! I can't wait to see my flowers on my wedding day. She had so many ideas I never even thought of!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

what a nice surprise to see this in my inbox this morning and what a beautiful bride you will be!
    Thank you for your trust in us to do our very best for you - see you soon <3

Sara · Married on 06/06/2015

Flowers are a big deal. They can make your wedding go from feeling cheap and unfinished to elegant and thoughtful in a heartbeat. Kathie at Jardiniere made magic happen with all of the floral arrangements she put together for our wedding day. It's hard, because you have to use pictures and descriptions of what you want, and you don't see it until the wedding day, but I trusted Kathie to do a great job, and she did.

My husband was very specific about what he wanted for the boutonnieres, and Kathie totally understood his vision. Small, simple, basic, etc. My bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets were STUNNING and full of all the perfect spring flowers and colors - peonies, roses, whites, greens, pinks, peaches.

I was most impressed with the FLOWER CROWNS that I requested for myself and my flower girl. I had a specific, Pinterest-based vision, and Kathie nailed it. They were elegant and boho at the same time, and looked beautiful with my dress, but not out of place with the men in tuxedos. I was impressed with how sturdy the crowns were, since they were real flowers and foliage. They stood up to a lot of handling, between putting on my veil, taking photos, etc. I had mine on for about 3 hours, and my flower girl wore hers almost all night and they were gorgeous. She also decorated the arch we got married under, with flowers and some window sheer fabric. It was beautiful, and made the ceremony picture perfect.

Kathie is so sweet, and really wants to make the perfect finishing touches for your big day. The flowers were stunning and everyone loved them. I definitely recommend Kathie and her team at Jardiniere.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Sara - I remember like it was yesterday how beautiful you were on your wedding day and how radiant - thanks for letting Jardiniere be a part of such a wonderful event in your life!
    Kathie

Lindsay · Married on 09/20/2014

Kathie did a beautiful job for my wedding ceremony and reception! Recommend purchasing your own decorative candles for tables as the rental is pricey but let Kathie handle all things flowers!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Ruth · Married on 07/26/2014

Kathy Colella at Jardiniere Flowers was the best. She was there for us every step of the way for our daughter's wedding. Her expertise is amazing and she gave us wonderful suggestions and ideas to work with to make our day lovely. The centerpieces were exactly as we had hoped and the room when we entered was beautiful.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Julia · Married on 10/11/2013

I loved working with Kathie and Jardiniere Flowers. From the moment I met her I knew I wanted to work with her and for her to be my florist, she treated me like we had been friends for years. She has the most beautiful ideas and you can really tell she loves what she does! My flowers for my wedding were better than I could have dreamed of. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and my bridesmaid's flowers were gorgeous as well. She really tied my colors and theme in together beautifully. She always responded to my emails and she never missed a meeting. I highly recommend Jardiniere flowers for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Jariniere provided beautiful centerpieces, bouquets and boutonneres for my wedding. I would definitely use this florest again for any event I needed flowers for.

Daniel · Married on 06/03/2012

Kathy and the rest of the crew at Jardiniere provided us with great customer service leading up to our wedding, and beautiful flowers the day of. Although we were not 100% sure that our "vision" was fully grasped along the way (Kathy gets excited about this-and-that, but she definitely then listens), the final product was just what we were hoping for! It is hard to comment on the value of flowers because it usually seems to cost more than expected, but Kathy was on-hand 90 minutes before our service started to set things up and to hand out (and help pin on) personal flowers and everything looked amazing.

Truly, we could not have been happier with the flowers and service that was provided to us by Jardiniere Flowers.

Sent on 06/29/2012

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

I appreciate your feedback and am so glad you were pleased.
    Congratulations on your marriage!

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2012

Kathie at Jardiniere provided beautiful flowers for our cocktail hour and reception. I know nothing about flowers and she was able to take our wedding colors/theme an match it beautifully. I received countless compliments on her flowers.

Sent on 06/02/2012

Chelsea · Married on 11/10/2013

3.0

Our wedding table center pieces from Jardiniere's were included in the package we chose with Wentworth by the Sea, but I also chose to purchase our bouquets, boutineers, and corsages from them as well. We did our ceremony at the Wentworth too, so I asked them what they could do to create an "altar" or other focal point at the front of the room, so they brought in some large urns and used curly willow branches and flowers to create that for us. I don't know anything about flowers, but since our wedding was in November, I knew I wanted fall colors. I told Kathie (the owner) that I didn't really care what flowers she used as long as they included some reds, yellows, oranges, and maybe some berries, etc. Kathie took that guidance and with her artistic touch, she did an absolutely beautiful job with all of the arrangements and I was pleased that it was one less thing I had to stress over. She even delivered them right to the hotel for me. There were a couple of times that I attempted to email her with questions and never received an email back- calling them on the phone was always an easier way to communicate. Overall, wonderful company and I was delighted at the final product they delivered. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/18/2013

C · Married on 05/15/2012

Loved my flowers, so pretty, and exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Mia · Married on 06/05/2010

3.0

The cost - over and above the package price - seemed high for the end product. But it was beautiful and the quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism and flexibility were very good.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Jenna · Married on 05/01/2010

3.8
      2.5

I can see where some of the other reviewers are coming from - I scheduled my first meeting with Kathie in advanca and when I arrived the day of our meeting, she had no recollection of it, and I had to wait 30 minutes until she was done with another client. That being said, once we met, she was great, and had some great suggestions. The flowers turned out beautiful for my wedding centerpieces, and some were so amazing that people asked if they were even real. We used the same flowers for the brunch the next day and they looked like they had just been picked! Even with the bit of unorganization, I would still highly recommend Kathie and Jardiniere's - she delivered on the day I needed her and exceeded my expectations with the flowers!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Jana · Married on 05/25/2013

3.6
      3.5
      3.5

Kathie is a very nice person with passion for flowers, however, she's a little disorganized. During our meetings she got often distracted by other people and phone calls, email conversation was an issue too. I was in doubt if everything will work out but everything turned out good for our wedding day. We had a few changes on our guest list but Kathie was very helpful to keep everything on budget and even gave us a military discount. Overall, we were very pleased with the products provided by Jardiniere for our small wedding and would recommend to anyone.