Jardiniere Flowers Reviews

Jardiniere Flowers 2
Jardiniere Flowers 3
Jardiniere Flowers 4

Carolyn · Married on 10/12/2013

After our initial meeting with Kathie many months before the wedding, my daughter and I spent several hours with Kathie planning flowers for an October 12th wedding. (This planning session occurred about 3 weeks before the wedding.) She listened to our ideas and transformed them into exactly what we were looking for - beautiful and elegant autumn arrangements for a reception at the Wentwotrh-By-The-Sea as well as lovely bouquets, boutonnieres and mini-bouquets for the wedding party, parents and grandmother. Kathie is an extremely creative artist with a knack for design. it is quite obvious that she is in love with flowers and takes her job very seriously. On top of that, she is a pleasure to work with and will go above and beyond to make your special day the best it can possibly be. It is a shame those fabulous flowers couldn't last forever!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Christy · Married on 09/21/2013

I have so many wonderful things to say about Kathie. She is so sweet and talented. The flowers for my wedding came out better than what I thought I wanted. She took all my ideas and suggestions and made it into all these gorgeous arrangements and bouquets! The centerpieces were raved about by everyone! Kathie became more like a friend who I loved chatting with after all of our conversations. She is the BEST!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Alicia · Married on 06/15/2013

Kathy from Jardinier was the most amazing florist to work with. I went into this not having any clue of what I wanted. Once we sat down to talk about our wedding and how we envisioned it she came up with a plan and we had the most BEAUTIFUL flowers in the church, at the reception and most importantly for myself and the bridal party! We are still getting compliments on how beuatiful everything came out. Kathy was extrememly fair with her pricing and was will to work within our budget without skimping out on anything. I would HIGHLY reccomend Kathy for a wedding florist.

Sent on 11/06/2013

I highly recommend Jardiniere Flowers of Portsmouth! Kathie and her team did a fantastic job with my flowers, could not have been happier.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Beautiful flowers and Kathie listend to exactly what I wanted and really saw my vision for a classy and elegant wedding. Very easy to communicate with and change a few things right before the wedding. When I walked into our tent I was speechless because my vision came to life. They do wonderful work and they are right on with prices and do not over charge. If you are getting married in the Portsmouth, NH area you must use Jardiniere Flowers!!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Candy · Married on 09/08/2012

My daughter and I absolutely loved working with Kathie at Jardiniere Flowers! She spent hours with us to get a feel for what my daughter truly wanted her flowers to look like. Kathie listened to my daughter's ideas and she put together flowers for the tables, personal flowers and flowers for the ceremony that were gorgeous! My friends are still talking about the beautiful flowers today! As I told Kathie on Saturday, I always felt that we were her only clients. Her attention to our wishes was amazing and she worked incredibly hard on the actual wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. If you are planning a wedding in the Portsmouth area, I highly recommend Jardiniere Flowers.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Jenelle · Married on 06/16/2012

Jardiniere's did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers at my wedding on June 16, 2012. I was so impressed and amazed with how Kathie and her team took my vision and put it all together perfectly. I can not thank them enough!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Haley · Married on 06/15/2012

Kathie is down to earth and really listens to what you have to say without being pushy, I sat down with her once and gave the rest to her creative license and I was very pleased with how everything turned out. It was stunning!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Nikki · Married on 05/19/2012

My husband and I worked with Kathie at Jardiniere for the flowers for our wedding. We had a very simple design, yet I had a very specific selection of flowers which I wanted to use. During our first meeting with Kathie she asked us a bunch of questions to get an idea of what we were looking for. Before I even had the chance to mention which flowers I was thinking of, Kathie started rattling them off - I was amazed! She really nailed it! She is a true artist. I could not have been happier with the arrangements - they were exactly what I had imagined - but even better in person :) We received so many complements on them - love love love!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

It is SO wonderful to read your thoughts - my best to you and Ken always!!

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2011

After visiting one area florist and not being happy with the design or value, I went to see Kathie, not only did she fit WAY more flowers into my budget that I ever dreamed, but she literally took my vision and helped me make it a reality. In the end, I didn't get everything that I thought I wanted, but she in fact, helped me find flowers and designs that I didn't know existed to help make my black-white theme a reality without being drab and boring and harsh! Gorgeous flowers and design, and she incorporated all of my sentimental ribbons and pieces. I will never use another florist....ever!

Sent on 10/12/2011
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2011

Kathie was AMAZING to us. She even delivered the flowers for FREE the day of so that we didn't have to come and get them! She searched for a rare flower that we had asked for at the last minute and found an EXACT match - and didn't overcharge us for it for her hassles! She was kind and friendly throughout the entire process - this woman not only LOVES her job, but she is STELLAR at it. We made a perfect choice going with Jardiniere - they did everthing PERFECT for us.
    Thank you Kathie and the team at Jardiniere for all your hard work put into our special day!
    Jessica and Michael Gagne

Sent on 10/09/2011

Amy Welch · Married on 08/13/2011

Flowers were beyond beautiful! Kathy and team over delivered and it was simply perfect. Jardiniere IS the only florist to do business with. The quality, commitment and dedication to perfection with each and every flower arranged is spectacular. Thanks for being a part of our most magical Holiday Wedding!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Sharon · Married on 07/30/2011

Unique! Talented! "in tune" when you are describing your vision of your floral needs for your wedding....Jardiniere is wonderful! The arrangements and bouquets were nothing short of spectacular! We had my daughter Colleen's wedding at Wentworth By the Sea and every choice of floral design highlighted the beautiful venue and my daughter's vision of her wedding day! Thank you Kathy!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Maureen & Dave · Married on 07/23/2011

If you haven't met Kathie yet, email her and book and appointment as soon as you can so you can be as impressed with Jardiniere as we are!! Kathie and her team are wonderful and truly know what it's like as you prepare for your big day. Kathie is one of those florists with not only an eye for flowers and floral design, but she truly understands room layout, blocking, sizing and all the little details I took for granted when preparing to set up flowers in the church and at the hotel. Kathie is very well respected and trusted by the other vendors who know her. I heard more than once when I was asked "Who's doing your flowers" and I replied "Jardiniere" they said "Oh, good for you, Kathie is excellent" and she really is! My only word of advice which will win you points with Kathie, no matter how tempting it is during your consultation, which she makes very interactive by showing you ideas and colors.....don't touch her computer screen...!! :o) I highly recommend Jardiniere for any of your floral needs, be it a bouquet for someone just for the heck of it, or for your special day. Kathie, Vinnie and their team really make a personal experience out of something which should be personal. Thank you for everything, we're now life-long customers and have been getting flowers from them regularly!! The Gambaccini's

Sent on 08/23/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 06/18/2011

The flowers were more than perfect!! I expected them to be beautiful and somehow they surpassed every expectation. I just ran into a relative yesterday who said "I can still smell the flowers in the tent!"

We loved everything...the flowers at the church (wow!), the centerpieces, the bridesmaid bouquets, my bouquet, and even the flowers in my hair (those were just what I wanted!). Somehow you understood everything we were saying and went above and beyond. The flowers were truly one of the highllights of the wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Aubrey · Married on 06/11/2011

Jardiniere and Kathie in particular were absolutely AMAZING to work with and I could not have been happier with the flowers for the wedding. The bridesmaids bouquets were stunning and all of the centerpieces were elegant and exactly what I had envisioned. The groomsmen flowers were perfect as well - elegant but still masculine :). I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Kathie really listened to what I was wanting and had great suggestions. She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Nancy · Married on 12/11/2010

Kathie is not only a fabulous, intelligent, creative floral designer, but she is an extremely caring individual who will work with you and your budget to find just the right look for your wedding. The flowers lasted well beyond the wedding and were of excellent quality. I will miss working with Kathie, as she truly cared about my daughter's happiness and satisfaction on her wedding day. Vendors come in and out of your life, but you remember the really spectacular ones. You can't ask for more than that!

Sent on 12/28/2010

Caitlin · Married on 10/09/2010

Kathie was professional, considerate, and very accommodating. She had wonderful ideas that she was able to translate into beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding. In addition, she was always available via email and phone and was patient with my last minute add ons. I highly recommend Jardiniere Flowers!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Keri · Married on 10/02/2010

Through planning our wedding dealing with Kathie from Jariniere was by far the best thing I ever did. My flowers were perfect ( everything I always dreamed they would be) I would and will reccomend Jardiniere to everyone!!!
    Thanks Kathie you are truley the Best!!!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Sheila · Married on 09/11/2010

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were beyond our expectations. My daughter and I had two meetings with Kathie, the owner and designer. She asked us exactly what we wanted for color, flowers, size and shape of arrangements.
    Kathie showed us pictures of some of her work and also invited us to visit her shop early on a Sunday morning so we could see the flowers that were going to be delivered to a wedding that same day. She always made time to speak with us and communicated through e-mail many times.
    The day of the wedding Kathie was at the ballroom making sure the flowers were on the tables and each person in the bridal party had their flowers. The flowers for the bridal party were beautiful and the brides' bouquet was all calla lilies in various shades of pink which was outstanding.
    Jardinierre Flowers deserves 6 stars.

Sent on 09/16/2010

erin · Married on 09/03/2010

With everything that went wrong the day of our wedding my flowers made up for! My sisters and my bouquets were the most amazing and beautiful bouquets I have ever seen and then we arrived at the reception and our floral arrangements on the tables took my breath away. They were everything I hoped for and more..Beyond Perfect!! Kathie of Jardiniere is by far the most professional and talented florist and created my flowers with me in mind! She made our wedding perfect.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Janet · Married on 07/31/2010

We had gorgeous flowers and Kathie was a pleasure to work with! We wanted flowers that were eco-friendly yet elegant, and Kathie pulled the two together beautifully! She was very open to our requests but provided ideas when we needed suggestions. Jardinere really does wedding flowers well; everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces were just perfect - not too overpowering or too small. Everything was just wonderful!

Sent on 08/20/2010

Kristin · Married on 07/23/2010

Kathie at Jardiniere was my dream florist to get for my wedding, and she was everything I hoped for and MORE!!! I had such a great time working with her. Kathie was creative, funny, thoughtful, and really just a wonderful person. My flowers were beyond beautiful for the wedding and I can't say enough great things about her and Jardiniere. I would recommend Jardiniere to everyone.

Sent on 09/08/2010

Susan · Married on 07/17/2010

Kathie was very willing to work with us to create the image that my daughter wanted for her wedding. We put our trust in her as Megan had ideas but not sure how they would look at the wedding. Kathie had us come over when her staff was putting the bouquets together and we were very pleased with the results. When Kathie came to the Wentworth to put the finishing touches together and we saw the centerpieces, we knew that we had selected the right florist for Megan's vision which was "preppy, vineyardy, beachy". Kathie even wore her pearls to go along with it - a very fun person to work with to help us create a wonderful fun wedding! As the groom said "The best wedding I have been to!"

Sent on 07/22/2010

Karen · Married on 07/16/2010

Jardiniere really helped to pull together the ideas and concepts of the overall look of our wedding. They made me feel at ease that I would have a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 07/28/2010