James Zambon Photography Reviews

James Zambon Photography 5
James Zambon Photography 6
James Zambon Photography 7

Justin Grant · Married on 10/21/2018

Thrilled to have James shoot our wedding!

James is the real deal. I was already familiar with his photography but was afraid that we wouldn't be able to afford his services. Fortunately, we were able to agree on a good mix of budget-to-services and the photos were absolutely top-tier. We knew we were in good hands throughout the entire wedding, and the photos confirmed it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend James Zambon Photography for any event, but for weddings, it's an easy choice.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Colleen · Married on 07/23/2015

James is professional, hardworking and a pleasure to work with. He shot our small elopement in New York and I could not be happier with his work. Our photos are wonderful and just perfection. Look no further for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    James Zambon Photography 8

James did a fantastic job as our wedding photographer. James took time to find out who we were, what we were looking for in pictures, and what was important to us. He took initiative to learn who our guests were, to enable him to capture the moments we will treasure. James also offered advice, types of photographs, and ways to use the photographs in books, thank you cards, digital viewing, and social media sharing. Before the wedding day I was able to relax knowing that James completely understood what wanted and I was confident he could move forward on the day without instruction. He worked so well with other vendors. It was so fun to easily view and share the photos during the reception and the day after! I can't say enough about how we love the photographs!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Ben · Married on 10/19/2012

James is a talented photographer that blew us away with his photos of our destination wedding in Charleston, SC! He is an absolute pro: Asking us dozens of questions to make sure we got the shots that we envisioned, giving us guidance when we needed it, but also exercising talent for letting the day just happen while capturing the best parts. We had a lot of photo requests, and those photos we will always cherish, but the best of best came when James relied upon his photojournalism skills and captured moments none of us anticipated. My most prized photo of my wife, how I remember her on our wedding day, was captured by James while she was preparing to walk down the aisle. It is hard to describe how well it was framed, anticipated, and captured with such skill, so I'll just let that photo speak for itself. He is simply the best, and I've got the photos to prove it.

Sent on 01/17/2018
    James Zambon Photography 16
    James Zambon Photography 17
    James Zambon Photography 18

Jacqueline · Married on 01/28/2012

James is an exceptional photographer and went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. In fact, he saved our wedding by finding an emergency replacement for my no-show hair and makeup stylist! The wedding was delayed (we thankfully only had a handful of guests) but we still managed to make it in time for the sunset. My husband and I wanted a simple beach wedding but knew having beautiful photos to capture that day was nearly as important as having the wedding itself. That's where James came in. He catered our wedding album to our desire to capture casual, intimate interactions. Six years later, these photos are a treasure! I cannot thank James enough for all of his help, his kindness, thoughtfulness and talent. He has a beautiful soul and it shows in the work he does. I only have small digital copies on this particular computer. Rest assured, though, the quality of the full files and prints on my wall is spectacular!

Sent on 01/18/2018