Jacques Flower Shop Reviews

22 Reviews for Jacques Flower Shop

• Bibiana

Bibiana R. · Married on 01/11/2019

Absolutely amazing

They do AMAZING work and stunning arrangements. Aimee was an absolute delight to deal with on the months up to my wedding. She was also easy to reach and accommodating to every and any change I made. Everyone loved my bouquet!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Erica · Married on 09/02/2018

I LOVED MY FLOWERS. They were exactly what I asked for and Jacques was wonderful to work with. Aimee who I emailed with and meet with was absolutely wonderful. She was adorable and super accommodating, and completely understood my vision. Our flowers were basically the only decorations at our wedding and they did not disappoint. They were beautiful, and they worked around our budget which made it even better. I'd suggest them to everyone!

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Kaidey

Kaidey · Married on 09/16/2017

We could not have asked for better flowers or center pieces! They did an amazing job and everything exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

We chose Jacques because they were the sweetest, most comforting people I have ever dealt with when I had the unhappy task of choosing flowers for my mother's funeral. They went out of their way to make it an easier time for us. So 3 years later, when I needed flowers for my wedding, I knew exactly where to go. The flowers are beautiful, the value is great, amd the staff is exceptional. You know the people you meet who are just genuinely kind, thoughtful and wonderful? Yeah, that's the type of people who work here. Definitely get your flowers from Jacques on Mast Road!

Sent on 11/06/2014

We presented our ideas to Jacques and they made it happen but at a great value!

Sent on 09/02/2014

I had a small wedding party and didn't need a lot of flowers but they accommodated me and delivered the flowers to the venue and they were BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Bonnie · Married on 10/10/2010

Jacques on Mast Rd in Goffstown did a great job! My bouquets were beautiful! The boutonnieres were really cute! I would recommend them, and go there again.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2008

I had a hard time finding the perfect flowers until I went to Jacques. There price was half the price of the other vendor I had looked at and everything was perfect! I wish flowers didn't die because my flowers are so beautiful!!! Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2008

The flowers were outstanding. I found a picture in a magazine of what I wanted and brought it to them. They replicated it exactly and the price fit our budget. I had such a great experience that I've been there a few times since the wedding because I'm such a fan.

Sent on 03/01/2009

Lula · Married on 08/16/2008

I met with three florists. As I live in NC and the wedding was in NH, I had to make the most of my visits to NH for planning purposes. I had searched magazines and the internet for floral designs, and when I met with them I was armed with ideas but still not quite sure of what I wanted. I found Paul to be down-to-earth, he listened to what I wanted, offered suggestions and overall worked with me. He guided me through the process of selecting my bouquet and on from there. I met with him 3 times and communicated by email and phone as well - he and his staff were totallly responsive. He was very accomodating and offered alternatives and lower cost solutions when I was concerned about pricing - all was still beautiful. The end products far exceeded my expectations - the bouquets especially were totally spectacular. The boutonnieres were exactly what I wanted and for a slight upgrade fee, the floral centerpieces were exactly what I wanted. I recommend his shop highly - just be sure to make an appointment so they can set aside time and spend it with you.

Sent on 09/03/2008

Kellie · Married on 05/31/2008

We had two different flower Vendors for our wedding. Jacques took care of the church flowers and the flowers for all those in the wedding party. We met once with Paul to discuss the flowers we were looking for and he was more than happy to offer suggestions on things he thought would work with the main flowers we had chosen. I wanted to be able to stop by and check on the flowers and confirm everything the day before the wedding but as things always do we ran out of time taking care of other last minute items. I have to say the day of the wedding when Paul arrived at the hotel with the flowers the bouquets took my breath away. They were more beautiful than I could have imagined them to be. He had the colors perfect for the the ribons to match my bridesmaids and the mothers. The flowers were exqusit (one of my bridesmaids had her bouquet for 3 weeks after the wedding still looking good). I can not say enough about Jacques they were able to take my budget and give me everything I wanted and it all looked perfect with out me ever having to worry.

Sent on 06/26/2008
  • taniaxa

Tania · Married on 07/29/2007

They were great I did most of the stuff for my wedding myself because of a tight budget and when I got my flowers in Jacques they gave me tips on how to place them on my centerpieces, where to cut and what looks good. They went the extra extra mile.

Sent on 11/20/2008

Nathalie · Married on 07/09/2004

WONDERFUL!

Sent on 04/28/2008

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

When I was looking for wedding flowers Jessica was very helpful and even tried to help me envision what I was looking for. Of course I had full faith that they knew better arrangements than I did and gave them total freedom! When I saw the wedding flowers the day before the wedding I couldn't stop looking at them. They were more than I ever dreamed they could be. Jessica and everyone at Jacques were very kind and professional and they certainly made this Bride VERY happy!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Kimberly · Married on 06/27/2010

Nothing but great things to say about Jacques! The flowers were on time, there were more than I expected and so very fresh. Absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Kristen · Married on 05/23/2014

Jessica was so helpful in providing options she knew I would like.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2012

See other Jacques Flower Shop review of mine. I posted it there! They were wonderful!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Anna · Married on 09/03/2011

We had a great experience using Jacques for our wedding. They are very professional, flexible with what you want and with your budget, and were very happy with our beautiful flowers on the day of... I wanted a rustic feel and Nancy did amazing things with birch bark and greenery to make the room look like a fairytale! A true gem of a business.

Sent on 11/09/2011

Angela · Married on 06/18/2010

Jacques were very accommodating. I went in there knowing what i wanted and i got pretty much that. I was impressed and so were the guests. I still cant stop looking at my bouquet. I wasn't planning on keeping it, but once the day came and i saw how gorgeous it was, i had to :)

My only issues with them were that I wanted hydrangeas for the bouts but we were told a week before when they tried to do a mock up that they wilted to fast, then we switched to a orchid that was a similar look for all of them. We were supposed to get white for the groom and green for the other men.... the green never came in. I got a phone call the DAY BEFORE when they were doing everything, so then we made the switch to the bells of Ireland; which admittedly looked good. Other than that. there was mis-communication with the fact that i wanted peonies or roses that looked like peonies and i got little garden roses- when we went in to see the centerpiece mock up - i had them make the switch (and thats when they told me that the peonies were actually cheaper!!)... but in the end i got my peonies for my bouquet and matching ones on the cake :)

Other than that. They seemed a little disorganized. If they weren't the ones we previously dealt with they were on the phone confirming or trying to, or looking for our contract sheet - seems like they need a computer or something to log their orders. But in the end we got want we wanted and we were happy :)

Sent on 06/20/2010

Jessica · Married on 03/07/2009

I sat down with the florist maybe 4 weeks before the wedding. Everything came out beautiful. He explained everything to me fully and even invited me to go see my flowers the day before the wedding to be sure they were what I wanted.

Sent on 03/25/2009

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2004

All of the flowers were very fresh, and very beautiful. They were very helpful , when I asked for suggestions on which flowers.

Sent on 07/29/2008

My family and I had bough some loose roses and other assortments. We where looking for specific colors to match and the colors where perfect! Everything was great.

Sent on 08/27/2013