29 Reviews for Invitations by Ajalon

RSVP Cards (2)
Shipping (2)
Design (1)
Printing (1)

I recently wrote a review for Ajalon and Trish Jackson for my wedding invitations but felt obligated to write another one for my “day of” stationary as well. Overall, Trish was a pleasure to work with. The most helpful thing about Trish was her communication; her response time was very quick and she offered many suggestions to trouble shoot any difficulties that occurred when designing our stationary. We used the “Chicago” design for our invitations and day of materials because our wedding was “Great Gatsby” themed. The materials we received could not have been more perfect for what I was looking for. We could have gone with plenty of other sources for our materials but Ajalon and everything we ordered was worth every penny. Everything came as I ordered, no problems. The only problem we had was FedEx seemed to lose our seating chart. But Trish was so helpful; she had another one printed and overnighted to us just in time for our big day. I highly recommend ordering any “day of” materials you may need at the same as your invitations, because you get a discount and they are coordinated. We ordered everything at the same time (invitations, RSVP cards, menus, seating chart, place cards, table markers, bar signs) which many guests noticed (and were impressed by) the matching of materials. The little details truly matter and Ajalon will help you achieve them.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/20/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I'm so glad I found this place. I had a definite vision for how I wanted the invitations for our art deco wedding to look. Trish sent us samples and, after our initial phone consultation, sent us more samples so that we could choose the perfect ink color. The invitations turned out perfectly!

Profile Picture katie, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

To say that Trish at Ajalon has good customer service would be an understatement- we ran into a few issues throughout the process and all were handled so incredibly professionally and promptly with great attention to detail. She was a joy to communicate with and always answered my questions or issues promptly. The invitations turned out absolutely beautiful and the options that are given for the invitation styles and writing is really endless. I am so happy with the end product and feel like the invites really give a true glimpse into what kind of wedding I will be putting on and helps to showcase the importance of the big day. I highly recommend working with Trish on all of your invite needs- she has great advice and understands the process from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I started looking for invitations in January for an early March wedding. Needless to say, I was super late to the process. Trish at Ajalon SAVED THE DAY. She was so awesome! She got me pricing super fast and then the turnaround for everything was way faster than expected. She even sent out the envelopes early so that I could get a head start on addressing them. I legitimately wanted all the options and all the styles because they're all gorgeous! The colors were so perfect for letterpress and it was way more affordable than most other places. The look and feel of the invites were scrumptious. The quality of the invitations and the customer service was incredible. I was so nervous to buy invitations online but they sent me so many samples, and they answered all of my questions, that the process was easy. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture User5150493, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Letterpress, Shipping

Ajalon was great! Our invitations turned out beautifully, and the whole experience was really stress-free. The prices were high, but so was the quality. Turnaround time on edits was incredibly fast. All in all, I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My husband and I were honored to win letterpress invitations from Invites By Ajalon. Their work is beautiful and they were so helpful mailing us samples and helping over the phone and through email to make sure our wedding invitations were perfect. They even posted an awesome video of our invites being made with the letterpress. We received many compliments on our invitations. Thank you so much for helping make our big day so special!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/11/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Letterpress

I LOVED working with Trish at Invitations at Ajalon.

I found Invitations by Ajalon when looking for art deco style invitations. Believe it or not, my husband was more picky about the invitations than I was!

We both wanted something that made a statement and was different from the number of photo save-the-dates and standard wedding invitations we see.

Trish answered all of my questions promptly, then provided us with a detailed summary of our order. Close to the end of the process, we wanted to take something off that was no longer needed. She took it off and didn't charge us for the change. Yay!

She provided us with a PDF sample every time we ordered a new piece, just to be sure the spacing looked good and the wording and spellings were correct. Every time I made a couple of changes, she did them quickly - usually within hours - and had a new sample off to me. The printing was timely and gave me plenty of time to get all of my RSVPs in before ordering the place cards.

They're truly amazing to work with. I was in NYC, they're in CA, and the distance really had no impact on the quality of service I received. I'm very happy with their work, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for high-quality stationery, along with fantastic service. :)

Profile Picture Erin, 10/11/14, 8 Reviews
4.7

We got so many compliments on our gorgeous invitations. The staff at Ajalon were so easy to work with, and everything was infinitely customizable. They are more expensive than many other options and so might not be right for everyone, but the quality really shows. They also had many beautiful designs to choose from, and many are different from the current short-lived trends. These are more timeless. If you're looking for beautiful letterpress invitations, this is a great choice.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/17/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Invitations by Ajalon did a wonderful job with our invitations. Since they are letterpress they were a little on the expensive side but I felt it was worth the extra cost. Trish was wonderful to work with & made the process very easy as it can be a bit overwhelming. Lucky for me, I pretty much fell in love with their autumn themed invitation that I saw online & therefore didn't have any trouble choosing what to go with. They arrived in perfect condition & in the time frame allotted. I was very happy with their service & got many compliments on how pretty our invites were.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Everything was perfect. Invitations were lovely. All of our interactions were friendly and professional.

I would highly recommend this printer for either letterpress or digital printing. Our invitations were letterpress and our menus, programs and thank you notes were digitally printed.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Invitations by ajalon provide the most affordable letter press invites that I could find. I was really happy with the service and design of my invitations. They are also very timely. I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Irene, 6/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My invitations and the rest of my stationary (including table numbers, escort cards, thank you notes, etc.) turned out absolutely breathtaking. I cannot recommend this vendor enough to anybody who is in the market for high end letterpress invitations!

Profile Picture Huma, 6/16/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely loved working with Trish from Invitations by Ajalon! She was very helpful, on top of things, and even helped me with my order while she was on vacation! I loved my invitations so much I came back and ordered our ceremony programs from her. The value was also very good for letterpress invitations! The shipping was also very quick and they all arrived in perfect condition.

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/6/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Hands down, absolutely amazing team to work with. We were in need of something unique and they were on point with what we needed, and helped with every step of the process from explaining the differences among paper, to the color choices. Their customer service was amazing, and even despite the time difference everything was done in a timely manner. Trish was amazing to work with and I felt really comfortable communicating with her, especially with my limited knowledge and my families demands- she was understanding and knew exactly how to work with us!

Profile Picture nadira, 10/14/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Invitations by Ajalon was so easy and everything came out beautifully and exactly how I hoped it would. I knew I wanted letterpress invitations and their price was so great. Once I saw a sample of their work my mind was completely made up.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/21/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

After searching high and low for quality invitations within our budget, I'm so pleased with the timeless invitations we received from Invitations by Ajalon. From my first email and phone call, Trish was highly responsive to all our questions. The quality of the paper and designs that Invitations by Ajalon offers at an affordable rate simply could not be beat no matter where we looked. I was initially hesitant about ordering invitations from a vendor who was not local to our Southern California event, but we are certainly glad that Invitations by Ajalon was prompt and precise in its delivery. Their website was tremendously straight forward and left no guessing as to what our final invitations would look like. I'd order from Invitations by Ajalon again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Daniela, 9/2/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I loved every minute of working with Trish and her team! Not only did they provide me with the PERFECT invitations (we received SO many compliments) they helped me every step of the way when it came to wording, timing ect.. they even gave me a preview video of my invitation's being pressed. This is a class A company and you can not beat their prices, trust me I tried! They have the best prices, service and products out there all delivered with a smile! Love them and will continue to refer them to everyone I know as well as use them for ALL of my stationary needs.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/1/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

After looking around at the online vendors for invitations, I saw a few good ones but wasn't thrilled, so I googled invitation places in Santa Rosa and immediately found Ajalon listed with its great reviews. Trish is the Invite specialist at this printing company, and she is AMAZING. Their website is awesome, with great pictures of their main designs (custom designs are also possible) that are very classy. They do both digital and letterpress, and despite the added cost we ended up choosing the letterpress option. I was able to go in to meet Trish in person and she is very kind, very flexible, and easy to work with. I was a pretty easy bride on this - i.e. I found a design online I fell in love with - including the exact colors and font, so all we had to do was submit our wording to Trish. Pricing for letterpress is obviously more expensive, but Ajalon is very competitive with other vendors for letterpress. Despite our wedding being in the busy summer season, Trish was prompt at getting back to all my questions, and printing took less time than anticipated. The final result was GORGEOUS, and we had many compliments from people saying our invites were some of the nicest they'd seen. Many people save money by going the digital route (something we were planning on doing too!), but having made the decision to do letterpress, I absolutely do not regret it. Looking forward to framing the invite for the future! HIGHLY recommend these guys for invitations

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/7/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Beautiful product and fast service for much less than most of the New York letterpress places charge. I had my heart set on letterpress invitations in pocket folds and Ajalon delivered just that.

Profile Picture Renata, 6/9/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely loved working with Trish and Ajalon Printing. I had my heart set on letterpress invitations, but couldn't fathom the cost on some other sites. Luckily, Ajalon had much more affordable letterpress options that didn't compromise style. We also ordered coordinating day-of pieces including programs and menus, and they were one of my favorite elements of the day!

Another side note, we ordered Save the Dates from Ajalon as well, and when they arrived were not the right shade of green (a unique grass color), so Ajalon reprinted and over-nighted new copies that were perfect! Talk about customer service.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot complain about the quality and value of Ajalon, Trish did a great job and was so helpful. I really wanted letterpress and they had better prices than other vendors, however they did charge me for every revision after the first.

Profile Picture yasmin, 1/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If you have a vision of a wedding invitation in your mind, but can't seem to find a printer to accommodate it, look no further! Trish at Invitations by Ajalon helped me create the PERFECT invitations for my Indian wedding events. Everything from the type and colors of paper to the Telugu (Indian language) font that I wanted to incorporate was considered thoughtfully. Trish has a great artistic eye, and also helped me design the perfect card/envelope combination for the unique thank yous that I sent out which also contained a DVD and photobooth photo for each guest! If you are on a tight budget, this type of invitation design may not work for you, but it shouldn't stop you from at least checking it out - they often run specials on their website and offer discount for post-wedding items ordered ahead of the wedding. Everything came out great and I will definitely think of Ajalon for any future printing needs!

Profile Picture Hima, 10/31/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We took a risk and ordered letterpress inviations online. They turned out beautiful and we are so happy! We got letterpress for the cost of ink jet!! :)

Profile Picture Rebecca , 10/7/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This company is a great value. We met with them at their studio in Santa Rosa but they worked with the wedding couple in New York via email. Nice people, very responsive and they put out quality work at an excellent price. They did some additional creative work, everything was on time, shipped as promised - you will be pleased with them!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/10/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Unbelievable Service! I took a HUGE risk by finding Trish online (by google!), never meeting her, or knowing anything about Ajalon, but their designs were beautiful and the prices were better than I could find anywhere else. I loved the look of letterpress but couldn't swallow some of these other vendors' prices. Ajalon had good prices to begin with, but then had a special for their letterpress so I was able to get the invitations I really wanted. The look and feel of the invites were stunning and even though you hear most people receive the invite and throw it away, I can't begin to tell you how many people complimented us on the quality! (Talk about justifying the cost to my parents!!) I would recommend Ajalon Printing to any bride, or anyone who just loves really great quality paper, printing, and a top notch responsive team! Thank you for making the first impression of my wedding a great one!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/17/09, 7 Reviews