Paper by the Bay

Napa, CA View map

Paper by the Bay is a boutique design studio based in beautiful Napa Valley. We offer custom invitations and day-of details for your wedding or event.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
Design
Foil-Stamped
In-Person Consultations
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

Anne M. Married on 02/09/2020

Paper by the Bay did all of the paper products for every aspect of our wedding!

Where do I even begin with how much I adore and am forever grateful for Paper by the Bay?! First of all - If you'd like your guests to compliment your stationary and day of paper items even months after your wedding, I'd hire Kelly immediately. The compliments continue to come even 6+ months after!

Kelly, the owner of Paper by the Bay is such an incredible talent. Creating our paper items was by far my favorite part of wedding planning (I am a sucker for great paper goods!) & I have no doubt that I enjoyed the process so much because of Kelly!

A few areas of note:
    - Kelly has such a wonderful eye for design. She can seamlessly take a phone call/email full of her client's ideas and somehow turn it into a beautiful concept that far exceeds your expectations. She has a wide set of skills in her toolbox that are incredibly useful when designing a full suite of items for your wedding day!

- She is extremely responsive, communicative, and will go above and beyond to ensure you love your finished product. I was shocked at how quickly during the planning process she sent me (cross country!) different paper items for me to feel and really get a sense of. She would set up regular phone calls for us to go over her latest designs to ensure my (then fiance & now husband!) & I loved our latest mock up and always had solutions for anything we wanted to change! We had custom napkins made with Kelly where she literally illustrated our venue. Originally, I thought something like that would take an incredibly long time to create, but not with Kelly. She was so thoughtful and listened to us so much that she knew exactly how to execute - guests have even told me they saved their unused napkins because of how beautiful they turned out!

- Kelly is such a problem solver! I personally think this is one of her greatest strengths (outside of her incredible design talent!), but I also think problem solving is one of the greatest strengths to have in the wedding industry. Any time we had an issue, Kelly had a solution. We utilized a "Love Notes" wall where guests would walk up to find a personalized note along w/ their table assignment all created by Kelly. She worked with us to find fonts that were similar to our handwriting to make them realistic and worked seamlessly with our planner to problem solve on how to secure them to the greenery wall we envisioned them on.

We still have our stationary displayed in our home as well as our wedding day items. Did I mention last minute she whipped together gorgeous vow books for my husband and I??

If you are searching for a talented, thoughtful, and genuinely amazing human to add to your team of wedding vendors - look no further. I promise you will not be disappointed and will soon be writing a review just like this one. Kelly is your girl! Thank you for all your help, Kelly!!!
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous, Custom Wedding Stationery

It was so wonderful working with Kelly for our wedding save the dates! Kelly made our vision a reality by creating custom wedding stationery and menus. She was so easy to work with and made sure the final design was exactly what we wanted. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the design and paper was!

We highly recommend Kelly for wedding stationery design. Thank you for everything!

Paper by the Bay's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! You totally just made my day. It was a pleasure working with you, and an honor to design your custom wedding paper. :)
    Betsy Married on 06/04/2018
    Kelly was an absolute pleasure to work with. She listened to our vision and she created a beautiful invitation and accompanying paper details. Her fonts, monogram, custom stamps for the invitation were beautiful. Her suggestions and ideas created a most beautiful invitation suite. Many of our guests commented they had never received such a lovely wedding invitation. Her assembly and tying of the silk ribbon was perfect. Kelly was always quick to respond to any question. Highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Kelly of Paper by the Bay is a "mind reader" - she just 'gets it' when you throw out ideas or concepts of what you are envisioning for your printing needs - and literally nails it on the head each and every time! I love recommending her for your printing needs!

Napa, 94559
Location of (Paper by the Bay)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding