J Panter Calligraphy

Napa, CA View map

“J.P.” is a lifelong artist with a background in fine art and illustration. She specializes in elegant Pointed Pen style calligraphy, done by hand with traditional ink and tools. She has a unique collection of vintage alphabets that she can customize for you, in addition to those traditional hands, which evoke beauty and romance.

With the modern benefits of scanning and printing, you have a calligrapher that can take your idea from envelope, to chalkboard, from certificate to letterpress, or from poem to wine bottle.

J.P. is a member of local (Friends of Calligraphy) and national calligraphy guilds (IAMPETH and WCG) and serves many clients throughout Wine Country. While she works from a 1920’s bungalow studio in the heart of Napa, no matter where you, are you welcome to call.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing
    Marilyn Event on: 02/07/2015
    J.P. not only was extremely responsive, fast, and reliable the job was also over the top fantastic and far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much!
    Stephanie Married on 10/04/2014
    I decided very last minute that I did want to have my invitations addressed by a calligrapher. It was a great decision that I am really happy I made.

J.P. was so easy to work with, she got back to me very quickly and turned around the job in great time with just a small rush fee. She does beautiful work, I loved my invitations.
    Sharon Married on 08/31/2014
    I'm a wedding planner and my clients at the last minute informed me they ran out of time to hire a calligrapher for their escort and entree cards. Two weeks prior to the wedding I called J Panter to ask if she could help. I had never worked with J Panter in the past so I didn't have an established relationship with her. She treated me like we had been working together for years. She purchased the paper and had the cards to me within one week. AMAZING!

I highly recommend J Panter for all your Calligraphy needs.

P.O. Box 5717 Napa, 94581
Location of (J Panter Calligraphy)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding