invitation imagination Reviews

2 Reviews for invitation imagination

sally · Married on 03/31/2017

0.4
      0.5

I am the owner of invitation imagination and wasn't even in California at the time specified,nor was I doing business!! I was in South Florida. I don't know who was using my name and invitations-much older-but it wasn't me.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Amie · Married on 10/10/2009

0.0

Do NOT use this vendor!! I can not stress it enough. They stole my deposit of $470.00! I ordered my invitation 7 months before my wedding and never got them. They could not get the proof correct. They gave me the run around for weeks. Finally, when I could not wait any longer, I requested my deposit back and had to buy new invitations (which I had to send out late). They would not send the deposit because they claimed to have already bought the paper for the invitations. I said that they could just send me the paper, but they did not do that either. This woman disappeared with my money. Never, ever, use them!!! I ended up using Lion in the Sun (Parkslope - Brooklyn,NY) They are excellent!!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2012