25 Reviews for Invitation Discounters

All the other reviews are true. Best price and quality for engraving printing and cotton invitations compared to other online or local vendors. Tammy is very reliable.

Profile Picture mai, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My invitations were perfect although I was really skeptical about ordering them online without seeing them in person. They do have an option to have a proof sent to you but I really didn't have time for that. So I crossed my fingers and hoped that the invites were exactly as they were in the pictures. I was not disappointed! They were exactly how I wanted them! The cardstock was heavy and the printing was beautiful. Simple, elegant, and classic. Exactly what I wanted. Don't be skeptical about this company because they are legitimate and you won't find a better price out there anywhere! (Trust me I looked!)

Profile Picture Megan, 7/24/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I worked with Tammy and she was amazing! My invitations turned out gorgeous and they were a great deal!

Profile Picture User4344676, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Tammy was so helpful! We got the same invitations for way cheaper than we could have in a store. Beautiful invitations, everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/20/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I highly recommend Invitation Discounters. My invitations were beautiful and very cost-effective -- a perfect combination!

Profile Picture Logan, 4/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

As a bride we've all walked into our local stationary stores & poured over these huge booked filled with pages of invitations to events we'll never attend & people we'll never meet. After over 3 hours alongside my mom, in our store of choice, we'd narrowed it down to 3 choices. Rated them & priced it out based on the quantity that we thought we'd need & left. In addition to the stationary store I'd searched online retailers as well. One site has the ability to send generic samples of their invites for FREE! I ordered about 32, didn't like one. Going through my binder (we all have one) I flipped to my sheet from the stationary store with nothing but my printed breakdown of what I liked & the cost. I really wanted to SEE & FEEL my invites. One day at work, on a whim, I googled the name of the of the invites I liked most (of course the most expensive option). I came across Invitation Discounters after a couple of clicks. I spent some time researching the designs, looking at all the options...fonts, wording colors, you know the deal. At the bottom of one of the pages I realized you could order a proof. having ordered "samples" before and noticing that I was on the "customize" page, I wondered will they say our names? What's next?! clicked chat. I was connected with Tammy. That was the beginning of amaze. She chatted with me walked me through the entire process of ordering a proof & what that entailed. Her follow up was incredible. Even through the holidays, when the decision for ordering was made she was on the line helping me customize & make them everything I wanted them to be, even helping me through the words. I ordered & paid for my invites on Monday they arrived via UPS on THURSDAY. To make a wicked long story short, Invitation Discounters saved me over $260! They're customer service makes the savings just gravy. Tammy is so great I can't imagine making sense of this process with out her.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

If I could have given more than 5 stars, I definitely would have!! There were nights when it would be like 9, almost 10, and Tammy was still trying to work with me! I ended up placing my order...upgraded the font color and added a second color, upgraded the stock that they were all printed on, upgraded ALL of the envelopes (inner, outer, and RSVP) to 3 different colors...ordered 50 extra invitations than I needed, so I got 150 and all of this was right under $300! I seriously could not believe it! And being on a budget, this was huge to me! I am sooo glad that I finally came across their booth at the LAST Bridal Show that I was going to go to!! I would DEFINITELY send anyone that was looking for any sort of wedding stationary here!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

She was very helpful and did what ever she could to make sure my invitations were exaclty what I wanted.

Profile Picture Gabrielle , 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Product was just as expected, reasonably priced and shipped extremely fast. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lashawnda, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

They were simply awesome! I had picked out a discontinued invitation that I had my heart set on and they made a custom invite that came out wonderful! Their promptness on answering my emails and shipping of the invites was top notch! Tammy was the absolute best!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Tammy assisted me in the process of ordering save the dates, wedding invitations and thank you cards. First let me start by saying that she made the entire process so easy for me, not to mention that so many people commented that these were the most beautiful wedding invitations they received. The cost was unbelievable for such a beautiful card (was white with pewter ribbon bow). Tammy helped me every step of the way because I was so afraid I would mess it up.... she checked to make sure I did everything right and through this process we developed a great raport so that when I asked for direction I wasn't left confused.... doing this for so many years she knows what looks and sounds correct. Asthetically suggesting my 10-6-12 on bottom of card - be 10.6.12 which sounds like nothing but when you see the difference... it really looks nicer. There aren't enough praises I could give Tammy and invitation discounters. If you are looking to make this process easy and save money.... this is the place. In the next few days... I am ordering Christmas cards... Bottom Line....Fantastic..... Oh one other thing...since these cards had bows.. we kept the theme on the unity candle.. place cards.. table numbers... The day was absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture carol, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

This site was great. Not only was it the cheapest for invitations that I could find, but it also did an amazing job! Tammy was great to work with and helped me get the invitations to exactly how I wanted them! The website is not the easiest to navigate but that was the Birchcraft part. Bear with it, its worth it!

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Amazing service, I highly recommend Invitation Discounters.

Profile Picture Suzette, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had a wonderful experience working with Invitation Discounters. I went to a pricey paper store in person and found the wedding invitations that I wanted. Then I did a bit of online research and came across the exact same invitations I liked from Invitation Discounters, but for half the price!
I was a bit nervous about doing all of my invitation ordering online, but Tammy from Invitation Discounters guided me along in the process and made ordering so easy for me. I wanted a custom color scheme for my invitations and Tammy helped me every step of the way, even confirming with the company which shade of turquoise would be best for what I wanted. I was extremely impressed by the quick response time of Tammy with my many questions and of the company as a whole each time I ordered a new set of proofs.
Tammy had assured me from when I placed the order that my invitations would be perfect, and she held up to her promise. I am extremely impressed with the professional and high level of customer service that Tammy and Invitation Discounters provided to me. I will continue to use Invitation Discounters in the future for all of my invitation needs! I am one happy bride. :)

Profile Picture User2010408, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.3

1. They were very professional, very quick response (but need to email, cannot call - seems like no one answers the phone, and no one is on live chat, but leave a voicemail, and they will call back).
2. Should order proofs (they made a couple of small mistakes, and editing changes that we did not request). We would not have caught them had we not gotten proofs. But changes were quick.
3. Our card needed some assembly - it had a bow. The attached instructions were not very clear. Would be great to have videos online explaining how to assemble cards that need assembling.

Overall, I really recommend them. The card quality (paper stock, printing etc.) was very good. They are AMAZING. The person we dealt with (Tammy) was really responsive, and a pleasure to deal with.

Profile Picture J, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

THIS COMPANY IS AMAZING! I found them after my original company sent me an email saying that they were closed down and no longer taking orders. Not only was this company able to complete my order...but they did it for way cheaper too, and I was connected with a person who was in charge of my order and any changes that I made. She was very responsive with emails and took care of any changes I wanted...even changing my delivery address the day before it was shipped because I was traveling out of town and wanted the invitations delivered to where I was staying. I cannot say enough good things about this company and will recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My salesperson named Tammy was absolutely wonderful! We have an angel/heavenly themed wedding, and she worked so well with my mom and I to help us create the perfect pocket-folded wedding invitations. They are absolutely stunning and gorgeous. Everyone in my family was awed by how beautiful they turned out. The quality and service of these invitations met our expectations, and I would highly recommend this site to other brides.

Profile Picture Kristal, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

This has been the most helpful place I have ever worked with online! I had a few questions ahead of time and Tammy helped me out so very quickly and found the answers to my questions! Then after I placed my order I realized I did a type myself on our wedding invitations. I panicked!!! I emailed Tammy and she replied the very next day (Monday morning since this was a SUnday and they were closed) and promply told me it would be taken care of! I would NOT hesitate to recommend them to anyone!!! They are extremely helpful. And Kudos to Tammy for helping me out so much!!

Profile Picture Ali, 5/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great people to work with!!! Fast service, great prices and BIG savings.

Profile Picture Mallory, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Fast shipping, and super fast emailing me back on questions before I bought the items. I would definitively buy from again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was thrilled to be able to order samples to make my final choice. Once the choice was made the ordering was easy. I accidentally made a mistake in the font choice (they did not match up); the company emailed me immediately upon receipt of the order. The final product was just beautiful. We received so many compliments on them as well. The product and customer service are the best! The value is outstanding!

Profile Picture Mary-Jo, 7/30/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I ordered my Save the Date cards from Tammy. I had a lot of questions and she was so helpful with describing my options and helping me find exactly what I wanted. Tammy was very responsive when I called with a question about theorder. The cards turned out great and I would highly recommend working with Tammy!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I ordered my son's first birthday invitations and everything was smooth and fast!

Profile Picture Jane, 3/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am so happy that we bought our invitations here. The service was great and the turn around was really fast. Needless to say the same invitation was so much cheaper than everywhere else. We saved so much money!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I used this amazing company when I got married almost 7 years ago. They made everything so easy for me. My invitations were absolutely beautiful. They exceeded my expectations. Very easy to work with and extremely professional and kind.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/06, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)