Ink'd by Kate Reviews

13 | Saint Paris, OH

13 Reviews for Ink'd by Kate

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

Kate is amazing!!! We were able to customize our invites to give them a personal touch! Kate was super easy to work with and made sure we had everything on time!! If you are looking for a personalized invitation, you want to work with Kate!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/02/2013

Cannot say enough about this lady's work! It was just what my daughter wanted, something nice, with personality, but away from convention and so much formality. Really gives options for the bride's personality to come through. Kate could not have been easier to work with! We requested two changes, and she never skipped a beat, just took it and made it so easy for me. We LOVE the invitations and would recommend this young lady to anyone for anything!

Deidre · Married on 10/19/2013

I was a little hesitant to order my invitations online. But Kate made the whole process simple and care free. Cost was an issue for me as well and she was able to work with me and create a bundle that worked best for us. She sends a rough copy to you to make sure everything is perfect and then she'll have them printed and soon they will be mailed to you. I was also on a time crunch and she was totally able to work with me with the little time I had. You will not regret working with Kate and plus her designs are so unique and beautiful. What bride doesn't want that? LOVED working with her!

The entire experience was fantastic! Katie was so helpful and accommodated every request I had. We are working together on the programs and I can't wait to see them!

JOY · Married on 09/21/2013

This was my best experience with a vendor hands down. I was skeptical of the long distance communication and not being so "hands-on" with the project, but Katie assured me many times over with quality save the dates and invitations!!! I love them and they fit my theme perfectly. I highly recommend this vendor, whether you are local or abroad, you can trust her!!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Ink'd by Kate's reply:

Oh Joy, you bring me JOY! Thank you so much for your kind review! I truly wish you the best of everything a marriage to your best friend can provide. Infinity years of happiness to you both. XOXO!

Grace · Married on 11/17/2012

Katie was so great! She worked with me and made my invitations amazing! She got back to me very fast and was always wonderful!! She was GREAT!

Candice · Married on 09/22/2012

Katie was wonderful to work with and all of the products I ordered through her were beyond my expectations! Katie helped me design each of the four pieces to our wedding invitations as well as our thank you cards. She was the best and easiest vendor to work with! She was very responsive to all of my emails and was always willing to make even the slightest changes (even if no one else would ever notice). She also had great creative ideas of her own for when I wasn't sure where to go next or how to word something. She has tons of experience with invitations, especially for weddings, and can definitely design something you and your guests will LOVE! She will also send samples to ensure you like the final product before you order tons of them for your event. Great vendor--I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Ink'd by Kate's reply:

Hi Candice! I wanted to thank you for your wonderfully kind review of my shop on wedding wire. I really appreciate it so very much! Engagement season is coming up fast and its another way for me to branch out and advertise. The positive feedback definitely helps potential customers confidence in my work :) Thanks again! Katie

Brandy · Married on 05/12/2012

Katie is so very talented and her work is truly unique - which is exactly what I was looking for! She was extremely professional and very responsive. The shipping was timely and for what she offers - the pricing was very reasonable. I loved the invitations so much, I went back to have her do my Thank You Cards! If you are looking for a memorable, non-traditional invitation, look no further!

Melissa · Married on 04/01/2012

Everything done was in a timely manner and looked great! Thank you Katie again!

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2011

I purchased my save the dates, invitations, wedding programs, table names, and thank you cards from Kate Designs. Katie did an amazing job on everything I ordered. She created a custom design that went above and beyond what I could even imagine. The outcome was amazing. I recieved numerous comments on how unique and beautiful all my stationary was for the wedding. Truly one of a kind. I couldn't have imagined a better vendor to work with. AMAZING!!!

Tricia · Married on 06/30/2012

It was a total pleasure to do business with Katie of Ink'd by Kate Designs. She was the consumate professional. Her service was quick. She was very helpful with offering suggestions and samples. Prompt and professional from start to finish! The invitations are just what we expected. The work is lovely and the quality is top of the line. Kate made our invitation process/purchase completely easy and stress free. I absolutley recommend Ink'd by Kate Designs!!

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2012

Katie did an amazing job with our wedding invitations! I did not want a traditional invitation, in fact I was in search of the perfect vintage look and she offered just that! The quality of her service and the product has been more than amazing and I am so pleased to send them out to our guests. I am not an easy person to please and yet Katie by far exceeded all expectations I had for this project! I have been so pleased with her business that shower invitations were also purchased and we are now working on other items to incorporate into the wedding! I highly recommend Ink'd by Kate Designs for all of your party needs!!! You will be very satisfied with the service you receive; I know I was! :)

Lindsay · Married on 11/16/2013

Looking for unique and creative invitations then go with katie. She is very flexible and is able to make your vision come alive. She works quickly and sends you online proofs for viewing before you fully commit. I have received a ton of compliments on my invitations!