3239 Hardisty Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45208 Map · Phone number

About Giddy Ink

At Giddy Ink we are, well, giddy about design. Our smart and stylish designs are custom-created to be a perfect reflection of you, your personality and your vision for your big day. Our backgrounds in advertising make it easy for us to create a uniquely branded and perfectly seamless look for all printed materials for your big day: from save-the-dates to invitations to programs and beyond. Let us help you set the stage for a perfect day by creating something truly inspired by you.

lj0007
GiddyFBName
lj0001

4 Reviews for Giddy Ink

Jacqueline · Married on 12/31/2009

Giddy Ink set the theme for my NYE wedding. They created the invitations, place cards, favors, wedding program, even the design in our ice luge and provided us with great advice. The girls are so talented and have such fabulous ideas. My wedding was a success to their designs that we carried through the whole wedding and reception. I love their work and if you are in need of any creative designs I would totally contact them. I know I will be using them on all invitations in the future!

Sent on 01/11/2010

nt · Married on 07/02/2009

Think inspired. Think fun. Think Giddy Ink. Not only is their work creative, fresh, and unique, they are also fantastic to work with. We wanted to create a simple, yet elegant feel for our wedding, while also embracing the Kentucky heritage of my Dad's family and the historic thoroughbred horse farm where the reception would be held.

Lauren (our designer at Giddy Ink) listened, asked great questions, and brought the feelings we hoped to accomplish to life through all her designs for our wedding. I love designed correspondence and paper, so this was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning. Lauren's ideas were innovative and forward thinking. She was able to get a sense of me and my soon-to-be-husband's personality and reflect that in her work. She h
    elped us come up with a graphic theme/brand for the event, an interlocking horseshoe which was showcased in different ways on the save-the-dates, the invitations, the matching thank you notes, and even on a tiered booklet to attach to the welcome baskets left for guests in their hotel rooms.

I highly recommend Giddy Ink. Their custom design work is truly worth making room for in your wedding budget, or any event for that matter!

Sent on 07/24/2009

Julie · Married on 08/16/2008

I'm so happy I went with Giddy to design my save-the-dates, and invitations! I was very indecisive on my theme and they were so helpful and patient! They are very creative and super talented! I would highly rommend Giddy Ink!

Sent on 07/08/2009

Giddy Ink FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• brideface
    brideface Wedding Hair & Makeup

brilliant, fresh, and creative!

• 3239 Hardisty Ave. Cincinnati, 45208 See on map
    5132267064 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 8:00-6:00; Sat 9:00-2:00