Infinity Photography Reviews

14 | Pompton Plains, NJ

14 Reviews for Infinity Photography

Pamela · Married on 12/05/2015

I am absolutely obsessed w my photographers Melinda and Demitrius. They were so professional and extremely dedicated to making our wedding day pictures their top priority. It was more than taking pictures though. Melinda was organizing all the girls making sure they were on time and Deminitrius the same with the guys. They would fluff my train and fix me before every picture ... So attentive, they reslly relaxed me on my wedding day and I am forever grateful! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/10/2015

Thank you for making my wedding perfect and capturing this day so my husband and I will remember it forever. Mel and D are the best photographers to work with. They were hands down the best vendors we had at our wedding. I am from out of state so I felt like it was very hard to book vendors but they made it so accommodating with our schedule. They even did a family vacation to Boston and took the time to do our engagement shoot! The pictures are so good we will are having such a hard time choosing our favorites. The wedding day went so smoothly and everyone commented about their professionalism. They are so comfortable to be around and work with, it felt like having friends at our wedding. We 100% will be driving down to NJ for any future baby photo shoots. I highly recommend Infinity Photography!!!!! They are the sweetest couple, make your wedding so personal, and capture the moments in a way that you will cherish forever.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Mary Beth · Married on 07/06/2013

Mel and D photographed our wedding on July 6, 2013 and we couldn't have been happier! I was having a difficult time finding a photographer for our wedding. A co-worker recommended we check out Infinity Photography. My husband and I met with D for a consultation and from that initial meeting, I felt we were making the best decision. We felt at ease with D and the work that they produced was beautiful.

The entire process with D, Melina and Jessica was wonderful. As part of our package we had an engagement photo shoot. They were very accommodating to our request to have our engagement shots done in Hoboken, NJ as this was a special place for us as couple. The pictures came out gorgeous as we took them right along the water with the skyline in the background.

As for our wedding, everything turned out amazing. Mel and D were with us from late morning, through our ceremony at the church and stayed through our last song of the evening at our reception. Mel and D were open to our suggestions and were extremely easy to work with. They are friendly, professional and produce great photos! I couldn't have been happier with Infinity Photography. They captured our special day beautifully!

We would highly recommend Infinity Photography to capture your special day.

Mary Beth & Brian Como

Sent on 03/27/2015

Stacey · Married on 10/05/2012

Infinity came highly recommended to us from several past customers of theirs. When we met with them we knew right away that they were the photographers for us. Demetrius and Melinda were professional, kind, punctual, and amazing from the beginning all the way to our last appointment to pick up our albums. Our wedding day was fantastic and we never had a doubt that we would have amazing photos. To this day, we still get compliments on our albums and photos hanging in our house. I would highly recommend Infinity photography!!! A+

Sent on 04/07/2015

Brooke · Married on 03/05/2011

LOVED them, DEFINITELY use them!! They made everything very very easy for a bride planning a wedding!! Melinda, Demitrius and Jessica are wonderful :)

Lauren · Married on 10/30/2009

Infinity Photography ( Melinda and Demitrius) are truly amazing. Both my husband Bryan and I could not have been happier with what they captured on our wedding day!

Alyssa · Married on 03/28/2009

Infinity is just amazing! Their quality, talent and professionalism beats out any other photographer in the N. Jersey area. Not only were they wonderful at photography, but really were a pleasure to have by my side on my wedding day! I couldn't have been happier with my choice.

Sent on 04/17/2009

Daniela · Married on 04/07/2007

For my weding I wanted the perfect photgraphers. I had went to several photographers and asked around to friends for recomendations. In the end I chose Infinity Photography because Melinda and Demetrius are so easy to get along with and really understood our needs. They are very unique because they take the shots that no other photographer thinks of. I wanted two photographers to have one work with the Bride and bridesmaids as we prepared and the other to work with my husband and is groomsmen as they prepared. The bridal party really loved Demetrius and Melinda and we had a fabulous time with them. They gave me exactly what I wanted and more. My wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous and I am constantly referring them to my friends.

Sent on 12/27/2007

Cecelia · Married on 10/21/2006

We were so happy with everything Infinity did for us before, during and after our wedding. They were so easy to work with and always professional.

Gigi · Married on 02/16/2003

You get two photographers for the price of 1. They even helped us with little things like pining the bout on my husband's lapel. The pictures came out beautiful. I can not say enough about them. They even gave me a credit on baby portraits when my first baby came.

Sent on 08/07/2008

Kim · Married on 03/29/2013

Demitrius and Melinda are amazing! The pictures they took for our engagement session were beautiful!! Melinda created our save the dates using our pictures from the session and we received so many compliments. No only was the design beautiful but the quality was amazing! On the day of our wedding they were pretty much with us from start to end! they had a preview of our pics up 4 days after the wedding and my mind was blown! They are artists- true professionals who love what they do. They even went above and beyond and created a slideshow for us using our first dance song. it was perfect! I can't wait to work with them again! I HIGHYLY RECOMMEND INFINITY PHOTOGRAPHY

Sent on 04/14/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2011

Infinity Photography came highly recommended from friends in the area and they did not disappoint! From the moment we went in and first met Melinda and Dimitrius they made us feel so comfortable - as if we knew them for years! They not only captured our wedding day beautifully, but they were a big part in helping the day flow so smoothly. We had great communication both leading up to the big day and after in reviewing photos and creating our album together . . . which is so important!
    I'd highly recommend them to others.
    -Stephanie & Ryan

Sent on 03/26/2015

Cristen · Married on 03/19/2011

Wonderful photographers! Very professional, wonderful to work with. Made my day perfect. Kept me on time, have more than 1,500 wonderful pictures, and we were very comfortable with them. ABSOLUTELY, would refer to a new bride and groom.

Sent on 08/29/2011

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2007

3.5

Both of the photographers were great! They really captured amazing moments throughout the day by utilizing their photo journalism skills. We loved the results we got. It took at little long to actually get the albumn, but it was worth it in the end!

Sent on 04/09/2009