13 Reviews for In Motion Video Productions

Oh my goodness. Where do I begin?! In motion was by far one of the best investments we made for our amazing wedding day. Christina and her husband were amazing. He ran around the room making sure he got every moment he needed to in order to make our video the best ever. They used perfect music, and edited things wonderfully. This couple does amazing work, and every time we watch our video we tear up, laugh, smile, and just get to enjoy our special day all over again. You guys have an amazing talent, and this video is something I will forever cherish for many years to come. I can't thank you enough! You guys are the best!!!!!!

Profile Picture Cristina, 3/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My favorite vendor at my wedding!! They were extremely professional and creative! I saw my coming soon video and it is AMAZING!!!!! My guests say that it looks like a real movie trailer...and I don't disagree! I am beyond words about how happy I am that I decided to go with In Motion Video Productions! You will not be disappointed if you hire them because they will exceed all expectations!

Profile Picture User2948335, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding film is AMAZING!!! Christina and James filmed our big day and they did a fantastic job!! They were so professional and so easy to work with. They captured so many amazing moments, details and emotions of our wedding day. I relived every emotion I felt on our wedding day as I watched our film. We cannot thank In Motion Video Productions enough for the work they did before, on and after our wedding day- the work is truly amazing. We will enjoy our video for many, many more years to come.

Profile Picture Christine, 11/10/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

They are fantastic!!!! I got my Coming Soon Video last week. It is amazing.

Profile Picture hillary, 9/15/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We found In Motion at a bridal show in Tampa and we immediately hit it off. It proved very important to get along with the people who would essentially be following you around all night. They showed up to the location on time and never bothered us to do anything for the cameras while we were enjoying the night. Christina is very responsive and if we had any questions she would get back to us right away.

We would highly recommend them to anyone! They were so great to work with.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/24/12, 9 Reviews
4.7

Christina and her team were very good to work with. They did a great job with the teaser, but it was later than the contract stated, and my MIL wasn't too happy. I'm very excited to see the full video! I care more about the quality of the video than when it's finished, b/c it's going to last a lifetime and I want it to be great!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/29/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

It doesn't get any better than the work that this team does. They traveled a long way for our wedding in Charlotte, NC and were right on top of everything. Christina and James make a great team that works well together, and makes it enjoyable to have them around.

Profile Picture John, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

In Motion Video Productions did an absolutely fantastic job capturing our special day. Christina and her husband were friendly, professional, and great videographers. They traveled to Tallahassee to shoot our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with the results.

Planning from afar (I live in NYC, am from Tallahassee), I relied on email communication with my vendors. Christina was always prompt and thorough with her responses, which was a huge help!

The day of the wedding, Christina stuck with the girls as we were getting ready and her husband went with the guys. Having both of them worked out perfectly, as they were able to record what was happening in both "camps," so to speak. They definitely have an artistic eye, and got some amazing shots that I did not expect. They knew what light worked best, how to make everyone look wonderful, and how to stay out of the way when necessary.

The trailer that they did for the wedding was fantastic - my friends and family cannot stop saying enough good things about it. Their editing skills are fantastic - they are true professionals. I cannot wait to see the finished product! Though I absolutely love my professional wedding pictures, nothing compares with hearing my husband and I recite our vows and laughing over our friends' dance moves.

Overall, I highly recommend In Motion for your videography needs. They have captured our wedding day in spectacular fashion, and I am so fortunate to have found them as a vendor. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Meredith, 4/9/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

In Motion Video Productions has been absolutely AMAZING to us! They captured such precious memories of our wedding that my husband and I will treasurer forever!!! Christina has such an amazing talent and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Sareh, 6/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were able to work with me in everyway and were very attentive to everything that was going on throughout the day. They were discrete duruing that day, yet were able to capture everything that I had asked. They are worth the money that was spent, especially since I was sure that I wasn't going to use a videographer for the wedding. I called them a month before the big day and were able to work with me with such short notice!

Profile Picture crowell, 3/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I HIGHLY recommend working with Christina & her staff at In Motion Video! The whole planning process was easy, flexibly & professional. 2 weeks before the wedding i wanted to change my timing & add an hour, not a problem at all! Originally we were going to be in 1 location the entire time, but changed the day of the wedding. It wasn't an issue at all. We went to another location to take pictures & they were right there with us!

There are so many things happening the day of your wedding! It's going to be so nice to look back & remember all the things you didn't see and can't remember. I know In Motion wil

Profile Picture Barbara, 3/6/10, 6 Reviews